PDA

View Full Version : Sad news Cunbed10's Houston Astro Throw back Jersey lost in city cleaners.

cunbed10
09-25-2003, 08:44 AM
This could be an omen, the cleaners couldn't find my Jersey, and that's like my good luck to the Bulldogs attire, we still have 48 hours, no jersey no Cunbed10 at the biggest game of the year. :( :( frown

<small>[ September 25, 2003, 08:44 AM: Message edited by: cunbed10 ]</small>

Matthew328
09-25-2003, 08:49 AM
You want my Blue Jays throwback that I wore at the Everman-Marlin scrimmage?? I am pretty superstitious myself....the past 2 years I wore a different football/baseball jersey to every Everman game..and they NEVER lost...the one time I didn't wear a jersey was to the Kennedale game last year....go figure...the streak finally ended when we played Lawton Ike...my Michael Vick Virginia Tech throwback didn't do the trick....LOL maybe I should start a thread listing all the jerseys I own...LOL

BIG19
09-25-2003, 09:03 AM
I guess you wouldn't be missed...... :p Sorry to hear about the shirt. Do we need to hold a candlelight vigil until you get it back? Hate to see you not make the game.

BIG19
09-25-2003, 09:04 AM
BTW, I have an extra Burnet shirt I will loan ya!!

Chief Woodman
09-25-2003, 09:34 AM
Hey!...There is an STROS jersey in my laundry this week. Never had one before. Wonder where it came from?

cunbed10
09-25-2003, 09:57 AM
Thanks guys but we have an APB out on this jersey, their may be some hope.

<small>[ September 25, 2003, 09:58 AM: Message edited by: cunbed10 ]</small>

cunbed10
09-25-2003, 11:34 AM
Wife just called jersey was in her name, so I guess everything if fine, now for my big prediction 28 to 26 that's the score to Marlin vs Burnet, this won't be a shoot out, but just a hard fought game, who the winner is, we will just have 2 wait and c.

Bandera YaYa
09-25-2003, 12:38 PM
Gosh, I was beginning to tear up....so glad you found it! Us Ya Ya's are very superstitious to say the least.....so I felt your pain....whew!

I'd keep an eye on it until tomorrow.....it just might vanish in broad daylight!!! eek!

(Calling all Ya Ya's !!!! Meet tonite at the mighty oak....bring your spell potions...hurry, hurry !!)

:D :D

St. Ivender
09-25-2003, 12:45 PM
cunbed10:
This could be an omen, the cleaners couldn't find my Jersey, and that's like my good luck to the Bulldogs attire, we still have 48 hours, no jersey no Cunbed10 at the biggest game of the year. :( :( :(Marlin has a dry cleaners? And by the way, how could they not find that hideous orange rag even if it WAS under your wife's name? There can't be that many people in Marlin taking their clothes to the cleaners. Nonetheless, I'm glad you found your security blanket......er.... lucky jersey.

cunbed10
09-25-2003, 01:20 PM
St. Ivender:

cunbed10:
This could be an omen, the cleaners couldn't find my Jersey, and that's like my good luck to the Bulldogs attire, we still have 48 hours, no jersey no Cunbed10 at the biggest game of the year. :( :( :( Marlin has a dry cleaners? And by the way, how could they not find that hideous orange rag even if it WAS under your wife's name? There can't be that many people in Marlin taking their clothes to the cleaners. Nonetheless, I'm glad you found your security blanket......er.... lucky jersey.Hey! I'm a fellow Houstonian, and no Marlin's population is no where near Houston's, but we have several cleaners here, and yes people do take their clothes for cleaning.BTW I was born at Jefferson Davis Hospital on 3Oct1968, on a Saturday at 1:25 PM I attended Mary Mcloud Bethune Elementary,Grace Raymond Elementary, McReynolds Middle School, and Aldine MacArthur High, oh yeah. and Marlin Jr. High and High School

cunbed10
09-25-2003, 01:23 PM
Bandera YaYa:
Gosh, I was beginning to tear up....so glad you found it! Us Ya Ya's are very superstitious to say the least.....so I felt your pain....whew!

I'd keep an eye on it until tomorrow.....it just might vanish in broad daylight!!! eek!

(Calling all Ya Ya's !!!! Meet tonite at the mighty oak....bring your spell potions...hurry, hurry !!)Ya Ya Big19 asked me if I had been drinking some of your potion, I told him Yeah that purple stuff, I offered him a sip, but he refused, :D

:D :D

Bandera YaYa
09-25-2003, 03:08 PM
......19's a smart guy! Now what's your excuse??? :rolleyes: Anyways, our potions cannot be shared, they are specific friendly!! :D

<small>[ September 25, 2003, 03:08 PM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

St. Ivender
09-25-2003, 04:38 PM
cunbed10:

St. Ivender:

cunbed10:
This could be an omen, the cleaners couldn't find my Jersey, and that's like my good luck to the Bulldogs attire, we still have 48 hours, no jersey no Cunbed10 at the biggest game of the year. :( :( :( Marlin has a dry cleaners? And by the way, how could they not find that hideous orange rag even if it WAS under your wife's name? There can't be that many people in Marlin taking their clothes to the cleaners. Nonetheless, I'm glad you found your security blanket......er.... lucky jersey.Hey! I'm a fellow Houstonian, and no Marlin's population is no where near Houston's, but we have several cleaners here, and yes people do take their clothes for cleaning.BTW I was born at Jefferson Davis Hospital on 3Oct1968, on a Saturday at 1:25 PM I attended Mary Mcloud Bethune Elementary,Grace Raymond Elementary, McReynolds Middle School, and Aldine MacArthur High, oh yeah. and Marlin Jr. High and High SchoolI was born somewhere in Louisiana for there was no room in the Inn.

<small>[ September 25, 2003, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: St. Ivender ]</small>