PDA

View Full Version : Philly? The Eagles hate your retina and plan to destroy it

burnet44
09-21-2007, 10:50 AM
http://deadspin.com/assets/resources/2007/09/eagleshorror.jpg

sometimes old throwbacks should be thrown away

from Deadspin

While watching the Buffalo - Pittsburgh game last week, I noted on the Epic Carnival that the Steelers were wearing a hideous jersey that wasn't really pleasant on the ol' retina.

The jersey was to commemorate Pitt's 75th anniversary and now the Eagles are going to do the same thing this weekend, only they'll be sporting some threads that are actually worse to look at. Seriously, this is the equivalent of getting raped by a disease infested whale right in your eye-socket.

The Fanhouse calls it the ugliest uniform ever and I think I have to agree. It's the uniform that the Eagles wore back in 1933 and it basically makes me very happy that I wasn't alive back then to see it.

Baby Blue is a tough color to pull of in the NFL and mixing it with that shade of yellow will probably just help to give little Chinese kids seizures. So either the Eagles hate the fact that your eyes are still in good shape, or they just want to blind the hell out of the Detroit Lions players this Sunday and finally get their first win of the year.

Whatever it is, I advise you to not look directly at them...

crzyjournalist03
09-21-2007, 10:52 AM
will the lions be wearing their blue jerseys as well???

Sweetwater Red
09-21-2007, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
will the lions be wearing their blue jerseys as well???

Great the Lions are finally going to be on Fox at 12 pm here in
the Abilene area and I'll have to sit through watching those
hideous uniforms.:(