PDA

View Full Version : Emerson = my kid in trouble at school

injuredinmelee
09-21-2007, 06:44 AM
So my son Major was in one of those moods yesterday where he didnt want to do anything his teachers asked him. Everytime they admonished him or tried to get him to cooperate or do work he busted out with the following imitation:

"Lienart looks right, throws downfield. its incomplete, ball games over. The Texas Longhorns have won it. A Championship. The Texas Longhorns are College Footballs National Champions."

Emerson,
I use your putfile downloads to wake him up every morning. No matter what he wakes up smiling. I used it yesterday morning to wake him and he immediately stood up in his bed giving the Hook Em with both hands. Thanks again for posting those as we both love them.
Rick

injuredinmelee
09-21-2007, 08:15 AM
ok so I posted that this morning around 645. We get to schoolthis morning and walk into the cafeteria to meet his class and his teacher looked at us and he immediately flashed her the Hook em sign. Of course this brought a frown to her face. Hey its that time of year lady.

3afan
09-21-2007, 09:01 AM
haha - she needs to get over it

99IHSMustang
09-21-2007, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
haha - she needs to get over it

Maybe she is just a Aggies fan... :D

3afan
09-21-2007, 09:31 AM
or Zero-U

AP Panther Fan
09-21-2007, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
We get to schoolthis morning and walk into the cafeteria to meet his class and his teacher looked at us and he immediately flashed her the Hook em sign. Of course this brought a frown to her face. Hey its that time of year lady.

LOL...what a great story! :D

That teacher should be thankful he could have flashed her something else just as easily.;)

Emerson1
10-31-2007, 01:51 PM
No problem

44INAROW
10-31-2007, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LOL...what a great story! :D

That teacher should be thankful he could have flashed her something else just as easily.;)

I hear that.. .. glad you've found something that puts a smile on his face.. :)