PDA

View Full Version : Navasota vs Bellville

Bob
10-15-2003, 09:59 AM
Could be a great game. Gotta go with the rattlers. The difference in the game might be halftime coaching. Burk does a great job of adjusting at half. Chancellor on the other hand does a great job of drinking beer in the parking lot in a school vehicle at half. Just my thoughts on this matchup.

johnhenryfaulk
10-15-2003, 10:01 AM
bellville will win

Bongo
10-15-2003, 10:17 AM
Bob, you make a good point. This AD in the van with the Rice AD has been a downer for the team or at least some members of the team.

Just how much this "X" factor plays in the outcome of the game is one reason why they play the games.

I'm still picking the Bulls, but it should be a fun game for all the fans.

Good luck and God bless both teams with an injury-free game.

Gobbla2001
10-15-2003, 10:22 AM
Bellville comes out smokin' enough to win 'em a close one...

BrahmaMom
10-15-2003, 11:31 AM
Bob, I don't think Chancellor will be in any parking lot at half-time, that was a cheap shot. More to the issue is will we make the necessary adjustments at that point. I worry about that. The kids are pumped, no doubt about it. I don't think too many of them are thinking back two weeks ago, we go forward, one game at a time. It will be a great game, and I am with Bongo 110% when it comes to prayers for injury-free games, everywhere.

johnhenryfaulk
10-15-2003, 11:44 AM
Bellville will win handily. They will move the ball up and down the field. Navasota does not have the offensive firepower of Bellville ......

Bellville22
10-15-2003, 01:00 PM
There's already a Bellville/Navasota topic opened, where people have posted numerous thoughts about what will happen.

There's no need to open another topic on the same subject, especially when your lone reason for opening the topic is to take a cheap-shot at a coach (which Matthew328 has discussed before) regarding a topic that I thought we killed a week ago.

fullhouse
10-15-2003, 02:21 PM
Bob ~ "your thoughts" are tacky. As far as we're concerned, you can keep them to yourself. More fuel Bulls ~ go get 'em.