PDA

View Full Version : states don't become counties

tomthall
10-12-2003, 09:33 PM
since when can a state just up and decide to become a county, that is pretty cool. i guess i didn't see that part when i was watching the news.

lepfan
10-12-2003, 09:38 PM
????someone was dreaming?????or hallucinating????? :D

Chief Woodman
10-12-2003, 09:42 PM
Historicaly speaking, most of OK (including Norman)once was part of Texas when Texas first won independance from Mexico and was a soverign nation. Texas stretched way in to CO.

tomthall
10-12-2003, 09:44 PM
is that what is happening now?

Chief Woodman
10-12-2003, 09:52 PM
Nope...and will not unless a big nuclear war forces us to for mutual survival. I am a UT fan...but great Game OU. You are #1 for a reason.

tomthall
10-12-2003, 10:39 PM
thanks we know we are this is OU speaking; appreciate the approval

lepfan
10-12-2003, 11:06 PM
tomthall:
thanks we know we are this is OU speaking; appreciate the approvaltry not to be so arrogant...take a compliment without the "we know we are" and be a little more humble... :) Just a little advice

tomthall
10-12-2003, 11:22 PM
a) i am not gonna take moral advice from some random person posting online;
2) OU is not a person, so why did you even bother to talk back to someone who claims to actually be OU...OU is a university in oklahoma, it can't log in to 3adownlow and start posting messages, and if it could i'm pretty sure it wouldn't go to a texas 3a football website
d) i was being sarcastic, i go to UT and i was making fun of the guy who said something about congratulating ou, who like i said is not a member of 3adownlow (see letter b)

lepfan
10-12-2003, 11:41 PM
tomthall:
a) i am not gonna take moral advice from some random person posting online;
2) OU is not a person, so why did you even bother to talk back to someone who claims to actually be OU...OU is a university in oklahoma, it can't log in to 3adownlow and start posting messages, and if it could i'm pretty sure it wouldn't go to a texas 3a football website
d) i was being sarcastic, i go to UT and i was making fun of the guy who said something about congratulating ou, who like i said is not a member of 3adownlow (see letter b)I don't think you took my advice from the other thread...you are a strange one...they do make anxiety drugs that will (if obtained legally) benefit you...don't bother replying...

<small>[ October 13, 2003, 12:03 AM: Message edited by: lepfan ]</small>

tomthall
10-12-2003, 11:58 PM
cool, seeya later

Jacket2000
10-13-2003, 12:17 AM
Hell, I dont see why there's such a rivalry anyway. It's more like the University of Texas at Austin vs The University of Texas at Norman. I saw where about 60% of OU's players are from Texas. That's 60% from one state, and 40% from the other 49. That's pretty amazing to me!
J2K