PDA

View Full Version : Colt Brennan

PlayaJBiehl20
09-19-2007, 08:18 PM
TALK ABOUT HIM

KTA
09-19-2007, 08:36 PM
the dude can sling the rock....dont like his hair cut, but hes got an accurate arm

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc164/KTA_KTA_KTA/Brennan.jpg

PlayaJBiehl20
09-19-2007, 08:37 PM
HOW IS HE UNDERRATED, because he plays against Hawaii tech state a and m, and has good numbers, he's good, no,, he's too overrated, he shouldn't even be considered for Heisman, he's just a product of the system, against some nobodys.

Old Tiger
09-19-2007, 08:37 PM
He's neither over-rated nor under-rated

PlayaJBiehl20
09-19-2007, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
He's neither over-rated nor under-rated

What is he then? You think he should win the heisman, i think he'll be a decent Canadian League QB, what is he. He wouldnt do anything in the SEC, Big East, Big10, Big 12 or the Pac 10 for that matter.

Old Tiger
09-19-2007, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by PlayaJBiehl20
What is he then? You think he should win the heisman, i think he'll be a decent Canadian League QB, what is he. He wouldnt do anything in the SEC, Big East, Big10, Big 12 or the Pac 10 for that matter. He's just right and you'll see come the NFL combine when the NFL scouts start drooling over him. If he was at an SEC, Big East, Big 10, Big 12, or Pac 10 school then he would be the talk even more so than Brian Brohm, John David Booty, and Matt Flynn. Put that kind of talent around him and he still puts up great numbers.

You can't deny his stats and how often have you seen him play? He has 16 total touchdowns in 3 games!

buff4life
09-19-2007, 08:45 PM
He's just right and you'll see come the NFL combine when the NFL scouts start drooling over him. If he was at an SEC, Big East, Big 10, Big 12, or Pac 10 school then he would be the talk even more so than Brian Brohm, John David Booty, and Matt Flynn. Put that kind of talent around him and he still puts up great numbers.

You can't deny his stats and how often have you seen him play? He has 16 total touchdowns in 3 games!

geez casey marry him...

eagles_victory
09-19-2007, 09:04 PM
What is he then? You think he should win the heisman, i think he'll be a decent Canadian League QB, what is he. He wouldnt do anything in the SEC, Big East, Big10, Big 12 or the Pac 10 for that matter. the guys a player just bc he doesnt play in a BCS conference doesnt mean he cant play

Emerson1
09-19-2007, 09:05 PM
He's just right and you'll see come the NFL combine when the NFL scouts start drooling over him. If he was at an SEC, Big East, Big 10, Big 12, or Pac 10 school then he would be the talk even more so than Brian Brohm, John David Booty, and Matt Flynn. Put that kind of talent around him and he still puts up great numbers.

How often have you seen him play?

Colt Brennan is just another system QB. If Brennan is gonna be considered for heisman, then Graham Harrell who has more yards and TDs has to be to

mustang04
09-19-2007, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
the guys a player just bc he doesnt play in a BCS conference doesnt mean he cant play

i agree...i've watched him....he is really really really good...you cant necessarily jusdge a QB because of the school he is at...look at Rhett Bomar...a good OU qb and when him and sam houston state played ASU...he wasn't all that awesome

LH Panther Mom
09-19-2007, 09:07 PM
Is his hair supposed to look like a cow????

eagles_victory
09-19-2007, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
i agree...i've watched him....he is really really really good...you cant necessarily jusdge a QB because of the school he is at...look at Rhett Bomar...a good OU qb and when him and sam houston state played ASU...he wasn't all that awesome your right reg its kind of like saying the only people who are going to be good college players are guys from 5a and 4a schools and no 3a or 2a players are good they just have good numbers bc there from small schools

Emerson1
09-19-2007, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Is his hair supposed to look like a cow????
It's hawaii.....

PlayaJBiehl20
09-19-2007, 09:12 PM
You can't deny his stats and how often have you seen him play? He has 16 total touchdowns in 3 games! [/B][/QUOTE]

Who has he played?

mustang04
09-19-2007, 09:14 PM
your right reg its kind of like saying the only people who are going to be good college players are guys from 5a and 4a schools and no 3a or 2a players are good they just have good numbers bc there from small schools

Ben Roethlesberger....Miami Ohio...

Old Tiger
09-19-2007, 09:14 PM
How many times have you watched him play?

PlayaJBiehl20
09-19-2007, 09:15 PM
your right reg its kind of like saying the only people who are going to be good college players are guys from 5a and 4a schools and no 3a or 2a players are good they just have good numbers bc there from small schools

Nope not saying that at all, if it was a 3a qb playin against all crappy 3as then thats like Hawaii and Colt Brennan

Old Tiger
Ben Roethlesberger....Miami Ohio... Chad Pennington....Tom Brady(went to big school but was backup).....Byron Leftwhich....Tavaris Jackson....

mustang04
How many times have you watched him play?

i've watched alot of reruns of his games cuz i never get to see them live...but ive seen enough to know that he has what it takes to be a good quarterback

mustang04
09-19-2007, 09:17 PM
Nope not saying that at all, if it was a 3a qb playin against all crappy 3as then thats like Hawaii and Colt Brennan

when was the last time you QB'd against ANY D1 school?????

LH Panther Mom
09-19-2007, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
It's hawaii.....
:doh: Ohhhh....that front part looks like a cow ear. I was going to suggest Falfurrias players get their hair done like that. ;)

big daddy russ
09-19-2007, 09:19 PM
What is he then? You think he should win the heisman, i think he'll be a decent Canadian League QB, what is he. He wouldnt do anything in the SEC, Big East, Big10, Big 12 or the Pac 10 for that matter.
So what you're saying is that you've never actually seen Brennan play.

Timmy Chang was a system QB. Kliff Kingsbury, Sonny Cumbie, Cody Hodges, Stephon LeFors, Bruce Gradkowski, and Ryan Dinwiddie were system QB's. Brennan is not a system QB. Doesn't mean I think he'll light up the NFL. He's a Brett Favre boom-or-bust-type of prospect. Depends on what happens upstairs.

But typical system QB's can't throw deep outs on a rope. They can't thread the needle through a zone 20 yards downfield, or put just enough touch on a ball to land it in the soft spot of the zone 20 yards downfield. They're not accurate on the move.

Brennan Highlights (http://youtube.com/results?search_query=colt+brennan)

Watch the throw at 1:48. Just enough touch to get it over the DBs and into a soft spot, but not out of the endzone. Watch the throw at :54. He's accurate on the move. Watch the throw at 1:15. Right into the corner where only his receiver can get it.

Granted, a lot of these highlights are going to be short and mid-range passes because he plays in a system. But if you weed out those passes, you'll see a bunch of good throws sideline to sideline.

Granted, he doesn't have elite arm strength, but it's not a weakness.

PlayaJBiehl20
09-19-2007, 09:20 PM
i've watched alot of reruns of his games cuz i never get to see them live...but ive seen enough to know that he has what it takes to be a good quarterback

Yep you're an NFL scout, you know he has what it take right, thanks man im glad your here to evaluate talent.

big daddy russ
09-19-2007, 09:21 PM
By the way, he's rated right where I think he should be. A Heisman contender and first- or second-round draft pick, but not the best player in the nation or the savior of any franchise. Just a really, really good college player who has the skills to play in the NFL.

Old Tiger
09-19-2007, 09:22 PM
Yep you're an NFL scout, you know he has what it take right, thanks man im glad your here to evaluate talent. I work with Mike Mayock around draft time helping evaluate prospects and Mayock really likes him.

DDBooger
09-19-2007, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
By the way, he's rated right where I think he should be. A Heisman contender and first- or second-round draft pick, but not the best player in the nation or the savior of any franchise. Just a really, really good college player who has the skills to play in the NFL. you thinking like kolb from UofH now with Philly

mustang04
Yep you're an NFL scout, you know he has what it take right, thanks man im glad your here to evaluate talent.

you're damn right i am

Fal44
he has Ugly hair... thats all I have to say...

PlayaJBiehl20
09-19-2007, 09:25 PM
when was the last time you QB'd against ANY D1 school?????

Wow good question man, real smart and intelligent of you to ask, if you're trying to make a comparison between me and him, i would win in any skills competition easy no contest. haha

PlayaJBiehl20
09-19-2007, 09:27 PM
you're damn right i am

I bet your fantasy team is definately doing well, you're awesome at scouting talent, you should look at me sometime I bet ill be a number one draft pick in your book, because you're such a good evaluater of talent.

Old Tiger
09-19-2007, 09:28 PM
I bet your fantasy team is definately doing well, you're awesome at scouting talent, you should look at me sometime I bet ill be a number one draft pick in your book, because you're such a good evaluater of talent. My fantasy team is 2-0 :D

big daddy russ
09-19-2007, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
you thinking like kolb from UofH now with Philly
Good comparison. I think he'd be great in a Reid/Sherman/Kubiak/Shanan-type of WCO. He's smart, accurate, reads within 20 but will air it out if he finds a mismatch, and is great on bootlegs.

DDBooger
09-19-2007, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Good comparison. I think he'd be great in a Reid/Sherman/Kubiak/Shanan-type of WCO. He's smart, accurate, reads within 20 but will air it out if he finds a mismatch, and is great on bootlegs. is it gilbride who's at hawaii?

mustang04
09-19-2007, 09:29 PM
I bet your fantasy team is definately doing well, you're awesome at scouting talent, you should look at me sometime I bet ill be a number one draft pick in your book, because you're such a good evaluater of talent.

i'd have to see you play to make evaluations about your talent...but right now you have my idiot detector going off the charts

big daddy russ
09-19-2007, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
is it gilbride who's at hawaii?
June Jones.

PlayaJBiehl20
09-19-2007, 09:30 PM
Oh really mines doing the same about you.

mustang04
09-19-2007, 09:31 PM
Oh really mines doing the same about you.

i was under the impression that i was the only person who owned one:confused:

PlayaJBiehl20
09-19-2007, 09:32 PM
i was under the impression that i was the only person who owned one:confused:

Bought mine for 10 dollars in Sweetwater. They have a good supply there.

mustang04
09-19-2007, 09:33 PM
Bought mine for 10 dollars in Sweetwater. They have a good supply there.
yeah....its for when we travel out of town to other schools

PlayaJBiehl20
09-19-2007, 09:37 PM
yeah....its for when we travel out of town to other schools

Probably better use in Sweetwater, the idiot detector is more effecient, easier to spot the idiots.

football4life
09-19-2007, 09:38 PM
so when is 4th grade over? too late for me to join the idiot name calling?:p :p

mustang04
09-19-2007, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by football4life
so when is 4th grade over? too late for me to join the idiot name calling?:p :p

nope....class just started...grab your spitwad shooter at the front of the room and find a seat with a good angle on the other students

PlayaJBiehl20
09-19-2007, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by football4life
so when is 4th grade over? too late for me to join the idiot name calling?:p :p ''

No you can join, idiot. :p

PlayaJBiehl20
09-19-2007, 09:43 PM
nope....class just started...grab your spitwad shooter at the front of the room and find a seat with a good angle on the other students

Make sure you get all the nerds and anybody else fun to make fun of.