PDA

View Full Version : I never knew....

Ranger Mom
08-04-2003, 11:10 AM
...that Anna Nichole Smith was from Mexia.

I watched an unauthorized biography on her last night on V-H1's "Driven".

She was never mentioned on our "Claim to Fame" thread.

Maybe Mexia is ashamed----ya think??

exbccards76'smom
08-05-2003, 05:41 AM
Just curious if she really that ditsy, or if it just an act? She acts she's stoned all the time. http://www.trianglefootball.net/football/02spic1505a.jpg

<small>[ August 06, 2003, 07:18 PM: Message edited by: exbccards76'smom ]</small>

Old Cardinal
08-05-2003, 01:31 PM
Actually, very little oxygenated blood gets pumped to her brain. Her heart is trying to keep the rest of her alive!

<small>[ August 05, 2003, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: Old Cardinal ]</small>

crzyjournalist03
08-05-2003, 09:57 PM
exbccards76'smom:
Just curious if she really that ditsy, or if it just an act? She acts she's stoned all the time.she probably is

HotDawg89
08-05-2003, 10:04 PM
I saw that too- talk about embarassing! Can you believe her family actually got tattoos of her? Did you see the uncle's tattoo? It must have been bad, because it looked like she was squatting, nude- and they had to blur the nude spots...and it took up his whole back! How about it guys? A naked picture of your neice covering your entire back??? That calls for a butt kickin' from her daddy if you ask me...SICK.

trojandad
08-06-2003, 01:20 AM
Talk about small world, RangerMom, but several years ago we kept a full time "nanny" at our home and allowed her to live in an apartment behind our home. A 19 yr old mom with twin boys who was separated from her hubby took the job once and did a real nice job for us. Along the way she and her hubby made amends and he came to live with her and we got to know him. His name was Donnie Hogan, he's Vickie Hogan's (Anna Nicole's) half brother.

He was no fan of Anna at all. Along with not claiming her brother, he would tell stories about their father sneaking into their rooms at night with a car battery and jumper cables and shocking the snot out of them in their sleep as kids. A real winner.

He showed us many pictures of her in her teens, very flat chested. We offered to send him and his boys out there (California) as she had never seen her twin nephews, but he didn't want to go thru any further potential heartache. Was very sad.

Anyway, she quit after a couple of years and they moved away again to the north part of the lake where they came from, around the Point Blank/Onalaska area. Last I heard I saw her in a supermarket and she had split with Donnie but still had her boys.

That's my Anna Nicole story. Such a small world.

Bandera YaYa
08-06-2003, 04:16 PM
All I can say, is her uncle must be a rather large man to hold her picture on his back!!! Yikes!!

Personally, I think she's headed for suicide or worse....too much too fast...anyone who can host a TV show of themselves, in order for the whole world (well, a small following, at least) to watch her make a complete fool of herself, is headed nowhere fast. So sad. frown

Old Tiger
08-06-2003, 04:23 PM
She is portrayed pretty bad on Mad TV.