PDA

View Full Version : If you didn't actually see the Patriots Spy Tape

GoStafford
09-18-2007, 10:26 PM
Here it is (http://youtube.com/watch?v=tn9jXpxMivY)

kaorder1999
09-18-2007, 10:38 PM
unbelievable....

ASUFrisbeeStud
09-18-2007, 10:46 PM
So they got caught, who really cares? All teams cheat.

kaorder1999
09-18-2007, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud

no they dont...

BobcatBenny
09-18-2007, 10:51 PM
Some call it cheating, but others call it preparation. In this case apparently there is a rule against it, but even in football there is such a thing as a good penalty.

JasperDog94
09-18-2007, 11:01 PM
So they got caught, who really cares? All teams cheat. Wow!

So in your opinion should cops not enforce the speed limit because "everyone speeds"? Or should we not enforce our laws about illegal drugs because "everybody does it"?

And even if you do, it's still cheating and they got caught and should be thankful that they didn't get a "real" punishment.

ASUFrisbeeStud
09-18-2007, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Some call it cheating, but others call it preparation. In this case apparently there is a rule against it, but even in football there is such a thing as a good penalty.

Yes. Look at Nascar, they cheat all the time until someone gets caught. Pitchers in baseball using something on the ball to gain an advantage. Individuals and teams do whatever it takes to get an advantage.

JasperDog94
09-18-2007, 11:10 PM
Yes. Look at Nascar, they cheat all the time until someone gets caught. Pitchers in baseball using something on the ball to gain an advantage. Individuals and teams do whatever it takes to get an advantage. And if they get busted, then they pay the consequences. I just wish that the consequences were more like Formula 1. After a couple of 100 million dollar fines, people would stop cheating.

ASUFrisbeeStud
09-18-2007, 11:17 PM
JasperDog I love you signature.

GoStafford
09-18-2007, 11:19 PM
Nascar isn't a sport....

ASUFrisbeeStud
09-18-2007, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by GoStafford
Nascar isn't a sport....

So is golf a sport?

GoStafford
09-18-2007, 11:39 PM
So is golf a sport? Yeah, as patty cake as it may seem, it is a sport that requires physical and mental energy. Nascar doesn't require you to be in shape at all. A big old fat man can race a car.

BobcatBenny
09-19-2007, 12:00 AM
So is golf a sport?
You're not going to accuse Tiger of filming the other players caddys are ya? :D

BobcatBenny
09-19-2007, 12:08 AM
Take the NBA for instance.

There are rules against travelling too, but they practically carry the ball under their arm all the way down the court.

Players foul each other when needed and sometimes they get away with it.

It's what you can get away with.

Blockers hold, grab jerseys, as long as they don't get caught.

Coaches film other coaches to get an advantage. I would bet that paying a mere $500,000 was worth winning the big one. If I were the owner, I would give that coach a raise for being a good coach and being smart enough to get an advantage.

Businesses do it too. They spy on each other. They steal from each other as long as they don't get caught. It is worth it to them.

mistanice
09-19-2007, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Wow!

So in your opinion should cops not enforce the speed limit because "everyone speeds"? Or should we not enforce our laws about illegal drugs because "everybody does it"?

And even if you do, it's still cheating and they got caught and should be thankful that they didn't get a "real" punishment.

I'm going to cheat the system. The city has just placed cameras at a few red light intersections. But I have just purchased a spray that I will use on my license plates, which will prevent the cameras from having a clear shot of my plate numbers. I wonder if this is legal.

http://protectedplates.com/PRODUCT_pb1.gif

X21AAAPlayer
09-19-2007, 01:28 AM
It doesn't work, haven't you seen mythbusters:)

Darren
09-19-2007, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by mistanice
I'm going to cheat the system. The city has just placed cameras at a few red light intersections. But I have just purchased a spray that I will use on my license plates, which will prevent the cameras from having a clear shot of my plate numbers. I wonder if this is legal.

http://protectedplates.com/PRODUCT_pb1.gif

Good idea. Mythbusters didn't test this product did they?
I think that all they tested was if they could out run the camera or use plastic film over the license.

BobcatBenny
09-19-2007, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by Darren
Good idea. Mythbusters didn't test this product did they?
I think that all they tested was if they could out run the camera or use plastic film over the license.
I am fairly certain this is why there is a law about not having frames and coverings on your license plate. Which would mean owning the covering is not illegal, but using it probably is. :D