PDA

View Full Version : other NFL Big Surprise!

pirate4state
09-18-2007, 10:43 AM
Which is the biggest shocker?

I'm most shocked by the NO Saints being 0-2 than anyone else. What do you think?

crzyjournalist03
09-18-2007, 10:45 AM
I voted for the Eagles because because you should expect the Saints to be 1-1...even an optimistic Saints fan should expect to lose to the Colts. Philly meanwhile has lost two very winnable games, and most people picked them to win the NFC East.

luvhoops34
09-18-2007, 10:46 AM
The biggest NFL surprise to me this year is the lack of yardage by LT.:D

pirate4state
09-18-2007, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I voted for the Eagles because because you should expect the Saints to be 1-1...even an optimistic Saints fan should expect to lose to the Colts. Philly meanwhile has lost two very winnable games, and most people picked them to win the NFC East.

True, but with everyone the Saints had coming back I figured they'd at least give the Colts some comp. Then to turn around and just tank at TB?? :eek: Kudos to Jeff Garcia & the Bucs, but dayum!!

It looks really bad, for our division, that the Iggles & Giants are both 0-2! :doh: I guess I should've been rooting for an Iggles win last night so we'd be atop our division, but I couldn't do it! :D

crzyjournalist03
09-18-2007, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
True, but with everyone the Saints had coming back I figured they'd at least give the Colts some comp. Then to turn around and just tank at TB?? :eek: Kudos to Jeff Garcia & the Bucs, but dayum!!

It looks really bad, for our division, that the Iggles & Giants are both 0-2! :doh: I guess I should've been rooting for an Iggles win last night so we'd be atop our division, but I couldn't do it! :D

meh, I figured that the Skins will fall eventually...I'd rather be tied with the Redskins and have a two game lead over the Eagles than having a one game lead over both this early. Not that Washington can't hang in there, but Philly has had the Cowboys' number lately and the Cowboys have had the Redskins' number for the last decade...I'll take my chances with Washington.

burnet44
09-18-2007, 11:02 AM
Saints no surprise

look people they won last year because of the 3-13? bad schedule the year before
3-13? is bad and they give you a lil better schedule to try to keep parity in the league
you still have to play division people 2x and some conference games
but you do get a break based on your record the previous year
(now some of you will post how tough it is)
but its based on the previous years wins-losses
so last years 3-13? schedule from the year before helped them win more games
sure they had to win em
and the Saints were not bad
but they aint as good as last years record indicates

why do you think teams go from outhouse to penthouse in a year
the league tries to help em in the name of pairity
we dont want teams down forever

well there is Arizona
the league has tried but Bidwell kills em

lol