PDA

View Full Version : Just a question

Fish's mom
09-17-2007, 08:43 PM
I hope I'm not hurting anyone feelings but wasn't there a team disqualified in playoffs a couple years ago. Who was it and what was it for? You can PM me if you don't want to post reply. Hope I didn't break any rules but just curious.

LH Panther Mom
09-17-2007, 08:56 PM
I know there was a Corpus school disqualified, but I forget which one. Something about the "island" and a kid that wasn't eligible at that school?????

wildstangs
09-17-2007, 08:58 PM
Katy (5A) was disqualified in 1998 the day before the state championship game VS. Midland Lee.

LH Panther Mom
09-17-2007, 09:09 PM
:foul: :foul: Great! Now I have to keep looking until I find the answer. :p

Fish's mom
09-18-2007, 09:01 AM
Okay and no offence to anyone it had to do with Hutto a couple years ago. But couldn't find any info on it. Just checking if it was rumor or if there was truth behind it. Was hoping Hutto posters would fill me in if they knew anything or it was just a folk story.

Ranger Mom
09-18-2007, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Fish's mom
Okay and no offence to anyone it had to do with Hutto a couple years ago. But couldn't find any info on it. Just checking if it was rumor or if there was truth behind it. Was hoping Hutto posters would fill me in if they knew anything or it was just a folk story.

There was something a couple of years ago about Hutto players getting free meals, or something. ( I think it was Hutto anyway)

I don't think anything ever came of it though.

LH Panther Mom
09-18-2007, 09:07 AM
There was a UIL investigation and they were cleared. (Saw the thread when I was looking for the other thing. lol)

AP Panther Fan
09-18-2007, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
There was a UIL investigation and they were cleared. (Saw the thread when I was looking for the other thing. lol)

nm....I should read before I post.:)

LH Panther Mom
09-18-2007, 09:13 AM
Click - Really old story :p ;) (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=39017)

Fish's mom
09-18-2007, 12:41 PM
Thanks for the info

hutex04
09-18-2007, 07:11 PM
It was an interview with the statesman with Jeremy Kerley. Something was said about getting free food and the UIL got involved. They investigated and Hutto was cleared. Jeremy Kerley said they misquoted him in the statesman and that was the end of that.

buff4life
09-18-2007, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by hutex04
It was an interview with the statesman with Jeremy Kerley. Something was said about getting free food and the UIL got involved. They investigated and Hutto was cleared. Jeremy Kerley said they misquoted him in the statesman and that was the end of that.

was he misquoted or did he let it slip?...

hutex04
09-18-2007, 07:15 PM
he said he was misquoted, UIL investigated and Hutto was cleared. You can believe whichever side you want but that was 2yrs ago.

buff4life
09-18-2007, 07:26 PM
oo i know, just not a big Kerley fan, but either way its shady it can disappear very quickly, but that type of misquote doesn't come from him talking about just football either..but its the past and Hutto was proven INNOCENT:D :D :D