PDA

View Full Version : La Grange vs Gonzales

LHS PRIDE
09-17-2007, 08:08 PM
La Grange beat Yoakum 21 - 0 with no turnovers

Last week Sealy beat La Grange 31 - 21 with 7 turnovers and a kickoff ran back for a touchdown. Give Sealy credit, they took advantage of La Grange's miscues, Sealy had the better game.

I saw from other updates that Gonzales throws the ball. La Grange will have to play error free ball from here on out if they want to look respectful. Any thing else about Gonzales? Go Leps!

sabre1
09-17-2007, 10:56 PM
I have seen Gonzales play, and I have seen LG it should be about as exciting as watching paint dry. Good luck Leps

wookinpanub
09-17-2007, 11:11 PM
Gonzales is improving. Caldwell alum, coach Ricky Lock, is doing a good job so far for the Apaches, just as he did in Elgin a few years back.

Gonzales 20
La Grange 13

buff4life
09-18-2007, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by sabre1
I have seen Gonzales play, and I have seen LG it should be about as exciting as watching paint dry. Good luck Leps

LOL

R4Editor
09-18-2007, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by LHS PRIDE
La Grange beat Yoakum 21 - 0 with no turnovers

I saw from other updates that Gonzales throws the ball. La Grange will have to play error free ball from here on out if they want to look respectful. Any thing else about Gonzales? Go Leps! Gonzales Apaches (http://www.sagametime.com/web/SchoolDetails.html?site=default&tpl=Team&TeamID=1142)

bobcat04
09-19-2007, 09:11 AM
Gonzales looks to have improved vastly this year. Lagrange is solid but Gonzales passing game too much. Gonzales 27-13.

Pudlugger
09-19-2007, 10:53 AM
Actually, the Leps had more like 10 turnovers last week. Plus they had two roughing the kicker calls which are essentially the same as a turnover. It was the worst football game by the Leps I have ever witnessed. Unless they learn how to hold onto the football it will be a long season.

Thankfully, this is something that can be fixed with practice and good coaching. I'm hoping for a big turnaround Friday and a Lep win by a few points. Go Leps.