PDA

View Full Version : 2-1 Bellville Brahmas vs 2-1 Houston Christian Mustangs

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-17-2007, 05:56 PM
Will Bellville get their 3rd win or will Mark Johnson come to Bellville with his team and get a win during Bellville's Homecoming? Bellville at one time was up 21-6 vs a very good 4a Barbers Hill team, but could not hold on to the ball in the 2nd half, 4 fumbles and 3 pass interceptions. Will the Brahmas hold on to the ball or not? Coach Mark Johnson who comes from 5a Katy has his team playing good football.
Give your insight.

Bull19
09-17-2007, 06:26 PM
i thought mark johnson was coaching baseball at shsu???

not but seriously this game could possibly get ugly in favor of bellville if they can hold on to the ball. i expect nunn to rack up plenty of yards friday night at the pasture of pain. but then again if bellville keeps on putting the ball on the ground and throwing it to the other team they could be on the recieving end of another "L"

i guess nunn shouldn't have had that popcorn before last weeks game?:p maybe he would have held on to the ball?

buff4life
09-17-2007, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
i thought mark johnson was coaching baseball at shsu???

not but seriously this game could possibly get ugly in favor of bellville if they can hold on to the ball. i expect abbs to rack up plenty of yards friday night at the pasture of pain. but then again if bellville keeps on putting the ball on the ground and throwing it to the other team they could be on the recieving end of another "L"

i guess abbs shouldn't have had that popcorn before last weeks game?:p maybe he would have held on to the ball?
i thought abbs quit?

Bull19
09-17-2007, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
i thought abbs quit?

feel free to edit your post so i dont look like i have altzhimers

buff4life
09-17-2007, 06:32 PM
oh hell my bad...i was living in the past

i ment nunn

ooo...i was happy for a second, i want bellville to have a good year with only one more loss to giddings and then win the DI state championship...for some reason i'm not seeing it though...

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-17-2007, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
i thought abbs quit?

I heard he and the rest were coming back?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-18-2007, 01:24 PM
altzhimers

What?:thinking:

BrahmaMom
09-18-2007, 08:04 PM
Well, I think Coach Chancellor will point out the areas where improvement is needed. Watched the last few moments of practice today and I would say he was getting his message across loud and clear. We didn't lose our position in the rankings, so we need to get ready to play errorless football. GO BRAHMAS!

rancher
09-18-2007, 08:27 PM
Bellville wins this one big. Mike Johnson needs to stay in the church league. Bellville played very discipline ball the first two games. The first two series against BH, I thought it was going to be a blow out. Then the wheels came off the wagon and things became very sloppy. Hope the wheels get back on the wagon.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-19-2007, 09:11 PM
Anyone know why Mike Johnson left 5a Katy, money or religion?

Bull19
09-19-2007, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Anyone know why Mike Johnson left 5a Katy, money or religion?

BETTER ATHLETES AT HOUSTON CHRISTIAN

Bull19
09-20-2007, 12:15 AM
bellville wins this match on friday night

Bull's-eye
09-20-2007, 11:49 AM
BETTER ATHLETES AT HOUSTON CHRISTIAN

than power house KATY??

Bull19
09-20-2007, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
than power house KATY??

DUH ;)

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-21-2007, 11:01 AM
DUH ;)

What that?

Bull's-eye
09-21-2007, 11:34 AM
Will Bellville learn how to defend the screen play? Also, too many players losing their shoes. Bellville gets back on track and hopefully they fixed their fumbling problems.

BrahmaMom
09-21-2007, 11:59 AM
I knew a Brahma once who TAPED his shoes on--back in the day when the shoes needed taping. These Brahmas have the equipment and have put in the hours, let's hope they remember to hold on to the ball. Homecoming would be a bad game to lose. I think last week's loss may have caught their attention, sometimes losses early in the season are good. Come on, Brahmas!

Bull's-eye
09-21-2007, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by BrahmaMom
I knew a Brahma once who TAPED his shoes on--back in the day when the shoes needed taping.

#11?

The Red Mustache had his surgery wednesday and is now talking up a "storm". He claims the doctor gave him a sexy voice or at least that's what his lady friends have been telling him. :D

BrahmaMom
09-21-2007, 04:03 PM
You guessed it, Bull's-eye! The boy graduates in Dec. Tell my favorite buddy, RedM, to get well soon. I'm sure his voice is sexier than ever. Sure wish he was still in these parts. Our next Brahma is a freshman and could sure use such a loyal fan!