PDA

View Full Version : Robinson At Caldwell

Hornet's Nest
09-17-2007, 09:04 AM
Should be a barn-burner this Friday night. I just hope the Hornets can exact some revenge from last year. Caldwell's running game has looked unstoppable, but probably haven't played a defense like they will this Friday. Our defense needs alot of work, especially the secondary. We have had alot of trouble stopping the pass. I'm anxious to see how they respond this Friday.

kof96
09-17-2007, 10:28 AM
no robinson wins easy.

luvhoops34
09-17-2007, 10:32 AM
Robinson stomps a mud hole in Caldwell's ass.:)

burnet44
09-17-2007, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
Robinson stomps a mud hole in Caldwell's ass.:)

you can say that?
rule 45 paragraph 3 section 7 line 56

The Emergency Thread-Lock System just went off

luvhoops34
09-17-2007, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by burnet44
you can say that?

Sure you can say ass, you just can't call somebody a NN....NN:D

burnet44
09-17-2007, 10:52 AM
Sure you can say ass, you just can't call somebody a NN....NN:D

marvelous
that makes sense

luvhoops34
09-17-2007, 10:55 AM
marvelous
that makes sense

Actually, I think that just applies to Emerson and Casey. But since you have both of them on ignore, it shouldn't be a problem for you...:D

burnet44
09-17-2007, 10:58 AM
Actually, I think that just applies to Emerson and Casey. But since you have both of them on ignore, it shouldn't be a problem for you...:D

who?

luvhoops34
09-17-2007, 11:03 AM
who?

:clap:

BILLYFRED0000
09-17-2007, 12:38 PM
Unless Caldwell has been sand baggin it to catch Robinson off guard or someone poisons the Rockets water, I would say mostly clear and sunny for Robinson with about a 2 percent chance of a Caldwell victory.

Old Tiger
09-17-2007, 03:45 PM
Robinson runs away with it.

LH Panther Mom
09-17-2007, 03:47 PM
you can say that?

You can say it.....you can't call someone it.

luvhoops34
09-17-2007, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

http://forum.racesimcentral.com/images/smilies/thumb3d.gif

BILLYFRED0000
09-17-2007, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Thats almost ass-

inine.......

:nerd: :nerd:

Darren
09-17-2007, 05:34 PM
This is the time of year the Caldwell typically gets exposed as an average team.

Robinson by 21.

wookinpanub
09-17-2007, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Unless Caldwell has been sand baggin it to catch Robinson off guard or someone poisons the Rockets water, I would say mostly clear and sunny for Robinson with about a 2 percent chance of a Caldwell victory.

Last year, Caldwell was without injured leading rusher, Danny Deere and only had one rushing weapon in RB Sims

So when you consider that they now have Canto back and averaging 16-plus yards per carry and an outstanding stable of other offensive horses coupled with the fact that Caldwell still kept up with Robinson until late in last year's game, I wouldn't make it sound like David vs. Goliath just yet.

Kitchens was their biggest threat last year even though they have more tradition and playoff experience, but it depends on the type of offense the Rockets operate.

If they pass succesfully all night, then yes, it could be a loooooong night.

Whoever wins, I predict it to be within a 10-point spread.

wookinpanub
09-17-2007, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Darren
This is the time of year the Caldwell typically gets exposed as an average team.

Robinson by 21.

Kind of like Giddings next year sans Fitzhenry, right?

BILLYFRED0000
09-17-2007, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by wookinpanub
Last year, Caldwell was without injured leading rusher, Danny Deere and only had one rushing weapon in RB Sims

So when you consider that they now have Canto back and averaging 16-plus yards per carry and an outstanding stable of other offensive horses coupled with the fact that Caldwell still kept up with Robinson until late in last year's game, I wouldn't make it sound like David vs. Goliath just yet.

Kitchens was their biggest threat last year even though they have more tradition and playoff experience, but it depends on the type of offense the Rockets operate.

We played Robinson. Their D is at least a couple of notches better than last year and they have a good stable of running backs and a good O line. The QB can throw a little enough to keep you honest and they have some decent speed. They just beat Kennedale 28-7. I look for the same kind of score.

wookinpanub
09-17-2007, 05:46 PM
We played Robinson. Their D is at least a couple of notches better than last year and they have a good stable of running backs and a good O line. The QB can throw a little enough to keep you honest and they have some decent speed. They just beat Kennedale 28-7. I look for the same kind of score.

I understand your logic, but I still feel it'll be closer than some think.

What happens is that people freeze an image of a school that is always good and let that override all other facets of the game. I've watched Caldwell a long time and I dont' think they've ever had this many offensive threats. Receivers, on the other hand, where are graduates Jason Carter and David Waters when you need them.....

One thing that does get old, though, is how someone from a school's team that beats a team (Robinson) by 13 and then thinks they're so untouchable that they pick the same team they beat to beat everyone else. Kind of arrogant.

BILLYFRED0000
09-17-2007, 05:55 PM

What happens is that people freeze an image of a school that is always good and let that override all other facets of the game. I've watched Caldwell a long time and I dont' think they've ever had this many offensive threats. Receivers, on the other hand, where are graduates Jason Carter and David Waters when you need them.....

One thing that does get old, though, is how someone from a school's team that beats a team (Robinson) by 13 and then thinks they're so untouchable that they pick the same team they beat to beat everyone else. Kind of arrogant.

Robinson is good against the run. And the pass. If caldwell is run only I dimemsional look for Robinson's D to control the game. I base this on how we play. We have a good D and held Robinson to 121 yards and one score. On the other hand they kept us out of the endzone too. We did move the ball for 360 yards but only 3 scores. We run our O out of 15 different sets with some variations on those. While we moved well they played and pursued well.

wookinpanub
09-17-2007, 05:57 PM
Robinson 34
Caldwell 26

Wild guess, but my honest opinion. I expect a wild-scoring affair.

Darren
09-17-2007, 06:12 PM
Robinson 34
Caldwell 26

Wild guess, but my honest opinion. I expect a wild-scoring affair.

Why do you pump up how good Caldwell is and down every other team and then pick Caldwell to lose?

I say stick to Paige sports.

buff4life
09-17-2007, 06:28 PM

i went to the Caldwell Hearne game friday, and while i was impressed with Cantu, i wasn't impressed with the Oline at alll....Cantu was bigger than the 5 to begin with, if Hearne would have had a clue what was going on the game might have been closer, also if #21 for Hearne (that kid is huge) actually gave a damn and tried he could be somebody...

BUT i lost all respect for Cantu when a friend of his pointed me and a friend out on the fence and came and began talking crap to us and how to remember him and how they're going to stomp Giddings,

Finally, his stats may be a little overrated considering he has played Rockdale, and Hearne two easy stat padders..but we'll see how good he is..

wookinapanub can you pm who number 4 is?

wookinpanub
09-17-2007, 06:42 PM
Why do you pump up how good Caldwell is and down every other team and then pick Caldwell to lose?

I say stick to Paige sports.

So you expect me to believe that YOU - the liar who claimed to be from Caldwell last year to make it look like a homer was scared of Giddings - would actually have picked Caldwell? Give me a break.

wookinpanub
09-17-2007, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
i went to the Caldwell Hearne game friday, and while i was impressed with Cantu, i wasn't impressed with the Oline at alll....Cantu was bigger than the 5 to begin with, if Hearne would have had a clue what was going on the game might have been closer, also if #21 for Hearne (that kid is huge) actually gave a damn and tried he could be somebody...

BUT i lost all respect for Cantu when a friend of his pointed me and a friend out on the fence and came and began talking crap to us and how to remember him and how they're going to stomp Giddings,

Finally, his stats may be a little overrated considering he has played Rockdale, and Hearne two easy stat padders..but we'll see how good he is..

wookinapanub can you pm who number 4 is?

Maybe because you and a herd of your Giddings friends were screaming your lungs out for Hearne?

Giddings, of all teams, shouldn't rag on one-dimensional teams. You guys ranted last year that you'd blast us by 50 points and we even led until close to halftime after miscues, which contributed to the 11-point loss.

I wouldn't call scheduling Kashmere and Hempstead brave, btw.

#4 is a sophomore :-)

CHS_CG
09-17-2007, 06:48 PM
So you expect me to believe that YOU - the liar who claimed to be from Caldwell last year to make it look like a homer was scared of Giddings - would actually have picked Caldwell? Give me a break.

Do not turn this in to a fighting thread. 2ndly you have NO room to talk to anybody about "claiming" to be from Caldwell and lying blah blah blah...

NOW back to topic...

I completely understand why somebody would lose respect for a great player when they make stupid moves like that. Cantu is a good player, dont know him personally but I think if he keeps his head where its supposed to be and Caldwell's team as a whole can focus on the game at hand they will put up a great fight.. hopefully a great fight will be enough to pull of a win. Good Luck to both teams.

BILLYFRED0000
09-17-2007, 06:50 PM

As far as the other comment, it has very little to do with us. We are a good program but so are others. What I see with Robinson is that they can play D. Now looking at the other games they played I feel good about how they play D. They beat a decent Fairfield team 45 20. Then beat a good Kennedale team 28 7. They played us well. The game was close enough to worry us. It means at least to me that they have got a good chance to go with what they have. We have been to the big game 7 times in the last 12 years with 6 titles to show for it. I have seen the best football around including last year when LH won it all. I have a pretty good idea what a team looks like that has a chance. And it is not strictly based on my team. Just the fact that they played us and I got to see them first hand against a team I know extremely well gives me insights to what they can do. I do not know what Caldwell has although I know who they have played. So maybe I underestimate them. But I feel like I know what Robinson is going to do.
We will see.

wookinpanub
09-17-2007, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Do not turn this in to a fighting thread. 2ndly you have NO room to talk to anybody about "claiming" to be from Caldwell and lying blah blah blah...

NOW back to topic...

I completely understand why somebody would lose respect for a great player when they make stupid moves like that. Cantu is a good player, dont know him personally but I think if he keeps his head where its supposed to be and Caldwell's team as a whole can focus on the game at hand they will put up a great fight.. hopefully a great fight will be enough to pull of a win. Good Luck to both teams.

By writing that post, you're starting a fight.

CHS_CG
09-17-2007, 07:57 PM
By writing that post, you're starting a fight.

actually just commenting and getting back on track. Thanks for your thought though!:thumbsup:

Darren
09-17-2007, 07:58 PM

First off I'm not sure where you got the idea I was from Caldwell.

Secondly I wasn't going to pick Caldwell. I'm not sure where you might have gotten that from either. I posted earlier in this very thread that I felt that Robinson would beat Caldwell.

I was however saying that I thought that you of all people would have a little school pride and pick Caldwell. I just think that it is funny that all you do is talk about how good Caldwell is and then you pick the other team to win.

Where is your school pride?

BILLYFRED0000
09-17-2007, 08:02 PM

Secondly I wasn't going to pick Caldwell. I'm not sure where you might have gotten that from either. I posted earlier in this very thread that I felt that Robinson would beat Caldwell.

I was however saying that I thought that you of all people would have a little school pride and pick Caldwell. I just think that it is funny that all you do is talk about how good Caldwell is and then you pick the other team to win.

Hey you can have school pride but still be a realist. Last year at the title game I predicted that we would hold LH to 21 points(22 was the real number) and then it would be a defensive problem for them. I was right. They stopped us more than we stopped them. I did not say we would win or lose but that it would come down to how many stops they got. We lost. But I am still proud of those Bobcats you can darn well be sure.

CHS_CG
09-17-2007, 08:03 PM

dontcha know hes got LOTS OF 'hornet pride'

wookinpanub
09-17-2007, 08:49 PM

Gosh, haven't ya heard? Everyone in Caldwell hates their neighbors!

CHS_CG
09-17-2007, 09:01 PM
Gosh, haven't ya heard? Everyone in Caldwell hates their neighbors!

Not true I love mine.

LH Panther Mom
09-17-2007, 09:05 PM
Get it back on track!

buff4life
09-17-2007, 09:12 PM
Maybe because you and a herd of your Giddings friends were screaming your lungs out for Hearne?

Giddings, of all teams, shouldn't rag on one-dimensional teams. You guys ranted last year that you'd blast us by 50 points and we even led until close to halftime after miscues, which contributed to the 11-point loss.

I wouldn't call scheduling Kashmere and Hempstead brave, btw.

#4 is a sophomore :-)

ok where to begin... 1st, i got there in the second half with ONE friend, we stood on the fence on the caldwell side, and never said a word to anyone besides ourselves the entire time...i was there with my friend to watch his girlfriend..so WRONG on the first try

second, i never said anything bad about Caldwell being one dimensional or anything never even mentioned it but you have to throw it into to try and down Giddings AGAIN...so WRONG on the second try

and third i never said anything about yalls strength of schedule compared to ours..i just said its hard to gage how good he might be compared to the stats and the teams yall have played...i never said we had played better...so WRONG on the third try

and if #4 is the same kid i saw friday, he played baseball against me last year and he's not a sophomore but maybe so....BUT ANYWAY..thats three strikes and your OUT BUD!!!:D :D

buff4life
09-17-2007, 09:13 PM
but back to on track...Robinson by 17...Caldwell better hope it doesn't come down to an extra point or field goal...their kicker looked pretty shaky

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-17-2007, 09:23 PM

Finally, his stats may be a little overrated considering he has played Rockdale, and Hearne two easy stat padders..

How are Rockdale and Hearne?

burnet44
09-17-2007, 09:42 PM
Robinson has played well.
Coach is doing a good job with the kids.
Kennedale was good.
If they had their regular qb game maybe woulda been a little closer.
Im sure coach will have the guys ready to play this week.
Always want to win the game before the open week.
Helps the week after with no game and for the game vs Rockdale.
Defense played well. O got going in the second half.
Coach will make sure there is no letdown.

Robinson 28- Caldwell 7 more maybe if turnovers play a factor
28-14 28-21

IHStangFan
09-17-2007, 09:53 PM

Whoever wins, I predict it to be within a 10-point spread. I have to tend to agree here. It seems that everyone still has the 2006 Robinson team fresh on their minds. Robinson is still good no doubt...but I'm willing to bet as the season goes on we'll see that theyre just not as explosive as they were last year w the loss of Kitchens.

HippoBaseball05
09-17-2007, 09:58 PM
When we played Caldwell last year he was suited up against our J.V.

He ran pretty much uncontested that night in their 6 point win over the J.V. Hippos. Acted like he'd won the state championship after each TD.

I can't wait till we see him in almost three weeks.

:)

BILLYFRED0000
09-17-2007, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I have to tend to agree here. It seems that everyone still has the 2006 Robinson team fresh on their minds. Robinson is still good no doubt...but I'm willing to bet as the season goes on we'll see that theyre just not as explosive as they were last year w the loss of Kitchens.

I am not. I think the Rockets are playing much better defense this year. Waiting to find out.

IHStangFan
09-17-2007, 10:12 PM
I am not. I think the Rockets are playing much better defense this year. Waiting to find out. I guess thats why the games a played. We'll be able to tell more about our teams as the season goes on. Needville and Ingleside are both 2-0, but I'm not totally sold on either team just yet. But you can bet I'll be keeping a close eye on em both! :)

wookinpanub
09-17-2007, 10:24 PM
but back to on track...Robinson by 17...Caldwell better hope it doesn't come down to an extra point or field goal...their kicker looked pretty shaky

He did better vs. Rockdale - 100 percent

wookinpanub
09-17-2007, 10:27 PM
ok where to begin... 1st, i got there in the second half with ONE friend, we stood on the fence on the caldwell side, and never said a word to anyone besides ourselves the entire time...i was there with my friend to watch his girlfriend..so WRONG on the first try

second, i never said anything bad about Caldwell being one dimensional or anything never even mentioned it but you have to throw it into to try and down Giddings AGAIN...so WRONG on the second try

and third i never said anything about yalls strength of schedule compared to ours..i just said its hard to gage how good he might be compared to the stats and the teams yall have played...i never said we had played better...so WRONG on the third try

and if #4 is the same kid i saw friday, he played baseball against me last year and he's not a sophomore but maybe so....BUT ANYWAY..thats three strikes and your OUT BUD!!!:D :D

Well, there was at least six Giddings players who were there walking from Hearne's side when it was over. They were wearing athletic shirts I'm guessing they were players who didn't have to play because of the Hempstead forfeit.

wookinpanub
09-17-2007, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
How are Rockdale and Hearne?

Everyone else will claim they're both horrible, but it's not entirely true. Rockdale is young and has probably the toughest schedule in 3A.

Hearne made it to the third round last year of the 2A playoffs and returned some quality players. Big plays just hurt them. Canto can be lethal if he's angry enough.

buff4life
09-17-2007, 10:40 PM
He did better vs. Rockdale - 100 percent

he didn't miss the one i saw him kick...i said it was just VERY shaky...and by the way, the "players" you saw were coaches from Giddings

wookinpanub
09-17-2007, 10:42 PM
he didn't miss the one i saw him kick...i said it was just VERY shaky...and by the way, the "players" you saw were coaches from Giddings

No, I saw some players. I know the difference between 17 and 40 year olds.

Anyway, thanks for voting for Caldwell in your Top 25, nonetheless.

burnet44
09-17-2007, 10:46 PM
by the way, the "players" you saw were coaches from Giddings

young guys huh?

Hornet's Nest
09-18-2007, 08:14 AM
Good Lord, look what I started with this thread. Please forgive me everybody.

LH Panther Mom
09-18-2007, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Hornet's Nest
It's not your fault.

burnet44
09-18-2007, 08:54 AM
mine I'm sure

Darren
09-18-2007, 10:50 AM

I think I might have had something to do with it. I guess I am easily enticed into an argument.

Sorry for my part in it and good luck to Caldwell on Friday.

AP Panther Fan
09-18-2007, 10:54 AM

lol....just look at your name...get it...hornet's nest (stirred up).:D

Hornet's Nest
09-18-2007, 01:18 PM
Lol, I never thought of it that way. Thanks for pointing that out. I just thought that we could have a mature discussion about this Friday nights game. Why all the mud slinging? It's true Caldwell doesn't like Giddings and Giddings doesn't like Caldwell. That's just the passion of wanting to beat the other team. I can understand that. But there's no need toattack someone's character. We're all adults here.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
09-18-2007, 01:39 PM
I say Caldwell by two TDs.

redfish961
09-18-2007, 02:37 PM
Like Billy Fred said, the Robinson D is indeed a couple of notches better than last year. The lateral speed is excellent and they are playing with good discipline as far as holding their gaps are concerned. DE's are where they are supposed to be, LB's are pursuing correctly, and the DB's are reading run/pass well.

The offense, while missing Kitchens, is actually further along this year than last year at this time. This can probably be attributed to the O line basically returning intact with an additional year of growth, strengthening, and experience under their belt. The RB's are doing a good job of finding the holes and the QB can hurt you with his arm if given a time.

As a team, I doubt anyone that has seen them play can say they are resting on last year's laurels. This is a different team with different strengths and abilities.

In my opinion, I have no doubt that in comparison to last year's team,at this point in the season, the current team is playing far better overall.

Fact is, I kind of like the idea of everyone thinking that with Kitchens gone, this is just another average team. Nothing wrong with surprise tactics.

Robinson 35

Caldwell 14

wookinpanub
09-18-2007, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by redfish961
In my opinion, I have no doubt that in comparison to last year's team,at this point in the season, the current team is playing far better overall.

Yea, but so is Caldwell. I still say it should be closer. Again, we had very limited offensive fire prepared for Robinson last year and had to fill gaps days before the game.

Fotbol
09-18-2007, 02:54 PM
Caldwell will have their hands full!

wookinpanub
09-18-2007, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Fotbol

Well, Robinson's the defending Div. I state runner-up. That goes without saying.

Sweetwater Red
09-18-2007, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Fotbol

Off topic. What is your signature of? Your sig is the only one
on here that my filters here at work blocks. :(

redfish961
09-18-2007, 03:06 PM
Yea, but so is Caldwell. I still say it should be closer. Again, we had very limited offensive fire prepared for Robinson last year and had to fill gaps days before the game.

I haven't actually seen Caldwell play, so this could very well be true.

I'm basing my prediction on the following:

1) The Robinson defense's proven capability to hinder, if not stop the run against some good running team's, thus far.

2) Special teams, which has given them the field position advantage in a couple of the games.

3) A balanced offensive attack that can hurt you in multiple ways.

4) Coaching, especially the defense.

5) Caliber of opponents played (Celina and Kennedale are both solid).

With this being said, if Caldwell can pressure the Robinson QB, pass as well as run on offense, catch a turnover or two, and break 2-3 big plays, they could end up with a W.

I hope for entertainment's sake that it is a close game.

Just not too close.

wookinpanub
09-18-2007, 03:58 PM
I haven't actually seen Caldwell play, so this could very well be true.

I'm basing my prediction on the following:

1) The Robinson defense's proven capability to hinder, if not stop the run against some good running team's, thus far.

2) Special teams, which has given them the field position advantage in a couple of the games.

3) A balanced offensive attack that can hurt you in multiple ways.

4) Coaching, especially the defense.

5) Caliber of opponents played (Celina and Kennedale are both solid).

With this being said, if Caldwell can pressure the Robinson QB, pass as well as run on offense, catch a turnover or two, and break 2-3 big plays, they could end up with a W.

I hope for entertainment's sake that it is a close game.

Just not too close.

In other words, Armageddon must occur. For what it's worth, Rick Cantu of the Statesman picks Caldwell.

Darren
09-18-2007, 04:22 PM
In other words, Armageddon must occur. For what it's worth, Rick Cantu of the Statesman picks Caldwell.

Is he the running backs dad, uncle, grandpa or aunt?

Just kidding good luck to Caldwell. I do hope they win so that our district is stronger but I just don't see it happening.

wookinpanub
09-18-2007, 04:41 PM
Is he the running backs dad, uncle, grandpa or aunt?

Just kidding good luck to Caldwell. I do hope they win so that our district is stronger but I just don't see it happening.

You better worry about a few Hungry, Hungry Hippos. :D

strosfan
09-18-2007, 04:50 PM
I think it will be a close game. Caldwell supposedly has a lot of returning starters from last year. I think Caldwell might surprise some people.

Darren
09-18-2007, 04:52 PM
You better worry about a few Hungry, Hungry Hippos. :D

I will be at the Giddings game on Friday. I'm sure that Hutto has a good team as they always do.

redfish961
09-18-2007, 04:53 PM

Nah, it's easier than that.

Just play like Celina.

FWIW, Jim Mogavero of the Robinson Neighbor picks Robinson.

Go figure.

We'll find out Friday. Hopefully it's a good one.

BILLYFRED0000
09-18-2007, 05:21 PM
FWIW I have picked 15 games this year for fun. Started doing it for downlow last week.

I am 12 and 3 and pick Robinson. :D

AP Panther Fan
09-18-2007, 05:26 PM

FWIW, Jim Mogavero of the Robinson Neighbor picks Robinson.

Go figure.

I don't know what is funniest about this post. The fact that the hometown sportswriter picked the hometown team

OR

the name of the newspaper.:D

BILLYFRED0000
09-18-2007, 05:28 PM

Robinsons kicking game is very good. They play the field position battle well.

redfish961
09-18-2007, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I don't know what is funniest about this post. The fact that the hometown sportswriter picked the hometown team

OR

the name of the newspaper.:D

Really, the funniest thing is that ol' Jim has chosen the same player of the week for all 3 Rocket games played this season.

Robinson RB ....... Seth Mogavero

Ol' Jim is an unpredictable fellow and hard to figure out.

AP Panther Fan
09-18-2007, 05:50 PM
Really, the funniest thing is that ol' Jim has chosen the same player of the week for all 3 Rocket games played this season.

Robinson RB ....... Seth Mogavero

Ol' Jim is an unpredictable fellow and hard to figure out.

:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

hahaha....I guess there is something to be said for consistency and the fact that blood is thicker than water.

(still laughing):D

buff4life
09-18-2007, 07:09 PM
No, I saw some players. I know the difference between 17 and 40 year olds.

Anyway, thanks for voting for Caldwell in your Top 25, nonetheless.

well whats sad is that we prolly have three or four coaches under 25, and i was just going on info from a couple of players that said they didn't know of anyone that went, except some coaches, thatz why i stated it

wookinpanub
09-18-2007, 08:59 PM
well whats sad is that we prolly have three or four coaches under 25, and i was just going on info from a couple of players that said they didn't know of anyone that went, except some coaches, thatz why i stated it

That stands to reason since you were on Caldwell's side and they were walking from the other, but they were wearing Buffalo T-shirts and backwards baseball caps.

buff4life
09-18-2007, 09:35 PM
so you drive all the way from paige to go watch Caldwell play?

wookinpanub
09-18-2007, 09:36 PM
so you drive all the way from paige to go watch Caldwell play?

you got a problem with that?

necks_c/09
09-18-2007, 10:00 PM

I say stick to Paige sports. great minds think alike

wookinpanub
09-18-2007, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
great minds think alike

It took you that long to just now read that? Then again, I guess a learning curve is in order for.

Your comments about abortion I had a real problem with in your PM message before putting you on "ignore." There's something psychiatric going on there. It reminds me of the recent Halloween movie.

buff4life
09-18-2007, 10:05 PM

no but your wallet might from the gas, but i guess your in for a treat when Caldwell comes to Giddings huh?

wookinpanub
09-18-2007, 10:07 PM
no but your wallet might from the gas, but i guess your in for a treat when Caldwell comes to Giddings huh?

It's the moment that will define our entire season. Bank on it. That's the attitude that took out your signal caller vs. Liberty Hill last year.

buff4life
09-18-2007, 10:13 PM
It's the moment that will define our entire season. Bank on it. That's the attitude that took out your signal caller vs. Liberty Hill last year.

umm...ok...wasn't implying at all that Giddings would win by being sarcastic, i meant it will take less gas for you geez even when a person tries to be nice :mad: :mad:

necks_c/09
09-18-2007, 10:13 PM
It took you that long to just now read that? Then again, I guess a learning curve is in order for.

Your comments about abortion I had a real problem with in your PM message before putting you on "ignore." There's something psychiatric going on there. It reminds me of the recent Halloween movie. i didnt care enought to read this thread before so now when i was reading through it... i found that....

thats why i just now posted that

oh and about that comment.... maybe you can take it to heart and learn from it and think about and do every other thing you can do to it and try to be a lil smarter.... and no psychiatric problems here....

wookinpanub
09-18-2007, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
i didnt care enought to read this thread before so now when i was reading through it... i found that....

thats why i just now posted that

oh and about that comment.... maybe you can take it to heart and learn from it and think about and do every other thing you can do to it and try to be a lil smarter.... and no psychiatric problems here....

Michael Myers

BILLYFRED0000
09-18-2007, 10:17 PM

Yes it can and does get physical with all those teams in that area.
Just for information purposes what type of O does Caldwell run?

I would like to get a little info on this to see if I am overhyping Robinsons chances or not. I can tell you that they held us to our lowest yardage total this year at 360 and our lowest point total.
But that may not mean much depending on what Caldwell runs.

buff4life
09-18-2007, 11:04 PM
slot-t

BILLYFRED0000
09-18-2007, 11:12 PM
slot-t

Well unless they are liberty hill Robinson should handle it. Robinson has good lateral speed and good linebackers. I think they will handle it.

buff4life
09-18-2007, 11:14 PM
me too, wookinapanub would agree but then say Caldwell would beat Giddings by 40

burnet44
09-19-2007, 07:29 AM
without question

Darren
09-19-2007, 07:37 AM

Time to register yet another name name.....

Rocket Dad
09-19-2007, 10:03 AM
Should be a good game. For the record, I checked with my son for stats on the Celina game, he said on the board it had Celina with 316 total yards and 13 first downs against Robinson. Either way, Celina did enough to win the game and they are an excellent 3A football team, very deserving of a top 5 ranking. The Rockets are a little banged up right now just as many teams are, others will have to step in and step up this week.

burnet44
09-19-2007, 10:27 AM

no kidding
thats why we have
1,549 members
and 200 actual posters
lots of unused names waiting to be used lol

I wish I had one

luvhoops34
09-19-2007, 10:39 AM

I don't think getting a new username will help "wookie". He's not very good at hiding who he really is. Just ask LHPM:D