PDA

View Full Version : LE vs Wimberley?

Gsquared
09-17-2007, 07:41 AM
Anybody have a prediction here? Im going with LE by 6

3afan
09-17-2007, 07:48 AM
where is this being played? i need a game to go to Friday since my team is off .......

Gsquared
09-17-2007, 07:51 AM
In Waxahachie. Should be a good game. LE is not playing well at all. They mad ALOT of mistakes and lost to a not very good Greenville team this past Friday. I think this week is when they start turning things around.

Aesculus gilmus
09-17-2007, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Anybody have a prediction here? Im going with LE by 6

Is Wimberley not any good anymore?

From what Liberty-Eylau has done to date, I foresee a slight possibility it won't even make the playoffs. It's in a tough district.

3afan
09-17-2007, 07:53 AM
Waxahachie --- hmm, tempting ...

thought about Carter @ Mesquite, or Mabank @ Rockwall-Heath

Gsquared
09-17-2007, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Aesculus gilmus
Is Wimberley not any good anymore?

From what Liberty-Eylau has done to date, I foresee a slight possibility it won't even make the playoffs. It's in a tough district.
Wimberley is down from last year but looks like they are playing well. I think LE is going to be pretty good but they are making ALOT of mistakes right now. If they get those ironed out they should be ok

gold_33
09-17-2007, 03:37 PM
Should be a good game, we handled LE pretty easy last year but our team is not nearly as strong as the last years. This years team is young especially on offense but looked much better last week and our D is pretty good as long as they arent on the field for 3/4 of the game like the first two games. If we play like we did last week I think we have a shot but if we play LE like we did Dripping Springs we'll get it handed to us.