PDA

View Full Version : In the spirit of the old days of

Gsquared
09-17-2007, 07:20 AM
the board, is ANYONE from Cuero or LH gonna trash talk? We need a few of yall to stir it up some.

LH Panther Mom
09-17-2007, 07:22 AM
I've been saving up all year. :devil:

Gsquared
09-17-2007, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I've been saving up all year. :devil:
Com'on, start the trash talkin! So yall really gonna put up 40 and slow Cuero down to 0 like you told me yesterday?

LH Panther Mom
09-17-2007, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Com'on, start the trash talkin! So yall really gonna put up 40 and slow Cuero down to 0 like you told me yesterday?
40? Did I say 40? I'm pretty sure I said 60. C'mon, G....get it straight. :devil:

Gsquared
09-17-2007, 07:47 AM
40? Did I say 40? I'm pretty sure I said 60. C'mon, G....get it straight. :devil:
Yeah, maybe you did say 60. So how long of a bus ride is it gonna be for the Gobblers?

Old Green
09-17-2007, 08:46 AM
Yeah, maybe you did say 60. So how long of a bus ride is it gonna be for the Gobblers? It will be short ride home like it will take a short time for the Gobblers to score 50 points by the middle of the 3rd qtr.:D

kof96
09-17-2007, 08:50 AM
liberty hill wins this game big.

Old Green
09-17-2007, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by kof96
liberty hill wins this game big. We're trying to help your LH 5-5 predictions here.:rolleyes:

Losing faith in yourself O' Great one of predictions.:devil: :D

Old Green
09-17-2007, 08:55 AM
I've been saving up all year. :devil: Better get a bigger piggy bank and keep saving.:p :D

KingRob
09-17-2007, 09:16 AM
According to the Liberty Hill Independent (the only newspaper that gives a hoot about Liberty Hill), the LHISD has decided not to expand the stadium any further. The reasoning behind this about face is the fact that the Panthers will be returning to their mediocre ways of the 90's following the ugly defeat the CUERO GOBBLERS will be giving them this friday.

:D :eek: :p :cool: :rolleyes: :o

LET'S GO CUERO!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

Gsquared
09-17-2007, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Old Green
It will be short ride home like it will take a short time for the Gobblers to score 50 points by the middle of the 3rd qtr.:D
:clap:

DaHop72
09-17-2007, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by kof96
liberty hill wins this game big. And then go 1-5 for the rest of the season. Right o great and mighty predicter of football. :devil:

LH Panther Mom
09-17-2007, 09:23 AM
So how long of a bus ride is it gonna be for the Gobblers?
Hmmmm....let me figure this out right quick.

Getting "weapons" loaded: 1 hour (some of those boys take their time)
Demolition: 3 hours 15 minutes
Tagging: 10 minutes
Bagging: 5 minutes
Plucking, gutting & dressing: (40 give or take turkeys x 1 hr) 40 hours, give or take
Ride home: 3 hours

By my rough guesstimation, 47 1/2 hours, give or take :devil:

Gsquared
09-17-2007, 09:35 AM
Hmmmm....let me figure this out right quick.

Getting "weapons" loaded: 1 hour (some of those boys take their time)
Demolition: 3 hours 15 minutes
Tagging: 10 minutes
Bagging: 5 minutes
Plucking, gutting & dressing: (40 give or take turkeys x 1 hr) 40 hours, give or take
Ride home: 3 hours

By my rough guesstimation, 47 1/2 hours, give or take :devil:
Man, its only Monday and the LH/Cuero talk is already heatin up!!!!! Oldgreen, you gonna let her talk about your Gobblers like that?

Old Green
09-17-2007, 09:47 AM
Man, its only Monday and the LH/Cuero talk is already heatin up!!!!! Oldgreen, you gonna let her talk about your Gobblers like that? Naaaa ! I just got off the phone with taxidermist. He said I could bring my Panther skin in that night. I told him it was not an ordinary Panther, that it was a purple one. He said that alright , that he would mount it real careful like he did the Chupacabra.

:p :D

DU_stud04
09-17-2007, 10:11 AM
Naaaa ! I just got off the phone with taxidermist. He said I could bring my Panther skin in that night. I told him it was not an ordinary Panther, that it was a purple one. He said that alright , that he would mount it real careful like he did the Chupacabra.

:p :D :clap: :clap: :clap:

JT44
09-17-2007, 10:32 AM
It will be short ride home like it will take a short time for the Gobblers to score 50 points by the middle of the 3rd qtr.:D

you mean 50 by the half.....56 if LH tries to pass and we return the int

Gsquared
09-17-2007, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by JT44
Dang LHPM, you gonna let these people talk about your Panthers like that?

JT44
09-17-2007, 11:31 AM
As soon as she sees it she'll respond.....

44INAROW
09-17-2007, 01:10 PM
Naaaa ! I just got off the phone with taxidermist. He said I could bring my Panther skin in that night. I told him it was not an ordinary Panther, that it was a purple one. He said that alright , that he would mount it real careful like he did the Chupacabra.

:p :D

you are quick witted today OG :clap: :clap:

Old Green
09-17-2007, 02:06 PM
Just having fun. I don't mean any of it.

It's going to be a great game:)

Gsquared
09-17-2007, 02:11 PM

Noooo Green, you do mean it, every word of it, now comon, you and LHPM wrastle a little please! I want some trash talkin so the game will be even more interesting. LHPM told me that Cuero couldnt get to Liberty Hill without a roadmap. You gonna let her talk to yall like that? :doh:

44INAROW
09-17-2007, 02:11 PM

oh I know.. by the way - try to make Booster Club Weds night - I think BJ is cooking - BBQ Pork Chops etc.

Old Green
09-17-2007, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
oh I know.. by the way - try to make Booster Club Weds night - I think BJ is cooking - BBQ Pork Chops etc. If I get back from Bay City early enough, I'll be there.;)

Gsquared
09-17-2007, 02:26 PM
Ugghhhh, this is not going according to my plan :doh:

Old Green
09-17-2007, 02:29 PM
Noooo Green, you do mean it, every word of it, now comon, you and LHPM wrastle a little please! I want some trash talkin so the game will be even more interesting. LHPM told me that Cuero couldnt get to Liberty Hill without a roadmap. You gonna let her talk to yall like that? :doh: Don't need a map. It's on a Hill. I hope:( :D

Gsquared
09-17-2007, 02:31 PM
Don't need a map. It's on a Hill. I hope:( :D
True, hey, you should meet me in LH early. We can go to the dumpsters behind the grocery store in LH and grab some cardboard and go sliding down the hill.

Old Green
09-17-2007, 02:36 PM
True, hey, you should meet me in LH early. We can go to the dumpsters behind the grocery store in LH and grab some cardboard and go sliding down the hill. :cheerl: I'll be there.

But if you have on Biker bill spandex, I'm going to ignore you:crazy1: :rolleyes: :D

LH Panther Mom
09-17-2007, 03:31 PM
Dang LHPM, you gonna let these people talk about your Panthers like that?
Hey, I have to work sometimes. :eek: :eek: :weeping:

Originally posted by JT44
:doh: :doh: Well, crap! Looks like the cat's out of the bag. Coach Vance wasn't supposed to let anyone in Cuero know about the 50-point spot. :devil:

Old Green
09-17-2007, 04:09 PM
True, hey, you should meet me in LH early. We can go to the dumpsters behind the grocery store in LH and grab some cardboard and go sliding down the hill. Ya Know ! You might ought to carry that cardboard to the game.
You might need it for a fast getaway out of town if you sit on the LH side. LMAO:devil: :wave: :D

LH Panther Mom
09-17-2007, 06:08 PM
Ya Know ! You might ought to carry that cardboard to the game.
You might need it for a fast getaway out of town if you sit on the LH side. LMAO:devil: :wave: :D
I know the secret to breaking the curse. :evillol: :evillol:

Gobbla2001
09-17-2007, 06:17 PM
LHPM told me that Cuero couldnt get to Liberty Hill without a roadmap.

you can't even get there WITH a roadmap... the traffic on our side of LH is so bad from the people moving AWAY from there...

I would say Cuero is gunna win big, but I don't think LH forfeiting after the 1st QT is a big win...

Love ya LH :D

(and PS: there is no hill there)

Gobbla2001
09-17-2007, 06:23 PM
Orginally posted by Liberty Hill
What is a football stadium? And when do we get one?

:eek:

44INAROW
09-17-2007, 06:37 PM
:cheerl: I'll be there.

But if you have on Biker bill spandex, I'm going to ignore you:crazy1: :rolleyes: :D

VISUAL ALERT.. :eek: :eek: :eek: