PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the lower half of Region III?

WOS87
09-15-2007, 10:26 PM
District's 21, 22, 23 and 24 went a combined 5-16 this weekend on the field....

21-3A 0-6
22-3A 2-4
23-3A 1-2
24-3A 2-4

3 of the 5 wins were against another team in the same 4 districts (Liberty over Stafford, Splendora over Orangefield and Sealy over LaGrange)

.... and the other 2 wins were against 2A teams (Caldwell over Hearne and Columbus over Hallettsville)

LH Panther Mom
09-16-2007, 12:09 AM
Maybe they've started beating up on each other before the playoffs this year. :D ;)

sahen
09-16-2007, 12:16 AM
i cant remember the last time liberty's district was "good"...y do u think we go to the playoffs almost every year? its not cause we have good teams every year the district is just that bad....liberty has had teams w/ losing records go to the playoffs because they couldnt win a nondistrict game but they won enough in district, heck one year a couple years back i think the panthers actually went 0-5 in nondistrict and still won the district....before barber's hill left it was always liberty and barber's hill fighting for the title and huffman sometimes in there...now it looks like it will be liberty in the playoffs most years (finish somewhere in the top 3 not always win it outright) and then other teams will just fall in place...i dunno why the teams in 22 are always so weak, most years the playoff teams liberty have wouldnt be top half of the district that WOS is in....