View Full Version : Giddings.....

Crow22
11-28-2001, 11:09 AM
Good luck friday.

You guys are REALLY confident.

We here at Rice are shaking.

g-town fan
11-28-2001, 10:24 PM
crow, we are not over confident, but we do have faith in our team. there are some people from giddings that just talk crap but those are people who dont have anything else to do. there are those kind of ppl everywhere. u dont have to act all sarcastic and say "we are shaking" i mean we know it is gonna be a great game and the best team is going to come out on top. hopefully it will be us, but if it isnt, we have had a great year, and good luck to rice in the next round. just keep it cool man and dont try to think just cause some ppl from gfiddings are actin like idiots that the whole town is that way. yall got ppl from there that act the same way im sure. good luck friday and may the best team win.

Go Buffs!!!!!

Backwoods
11-29-2001, 08:58 AM
G-town fan. That's a great attitude. Just wish more people looked at it that way. Good luck to both teams.

Crow22
11-29-2001, 11:06 AM
No problem. I just think its funny how some of your kids (obviously) don't respect their opponent 3 rounds deep in the playoffs. Every team left is very good, including us. (and including ya'll) We respect Giddings and you won't hear any smack coming from the Rice player's keyboards........BUT........we WILL be ready for friday because we KNOW it will be a war. Good luck and may the best team win.

3Aroy
11-29-2001, 04:24 PM
It will be a great game. I thought about going to it, and then going to Conroe Saturday and watch those games, but I doubt I will. Good luck to both teams.