PDA

View Full Version : Wimberley's next three games

gold_33
09-15-2007, 10:43 AM
Could possibly be the hardest three game stretch of any team in 3a. On the road vs. Liberty Eulau, Liberty Hill and Abliene Wylie, should get our young team some great experience for the playoffs.

Johnny Utah
09-15-2007, 10:45 AM
WOW!!!! Wylie is 1-2 by the way!!! But will be SOLID when it matters.

Cameron Crazy
09-15-2007, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by gold_33
Could possibly be the hardest three game stretch of any team in 3a. On the road vs. Liberty Eulau, Liberty Hill and Abliene Wylie, should get our young team some great experience for the playoffs. You do have a tough schedule. Good luck with that.

gold_33
09-15-2007, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
WOW!!!! Wylie is 1-2 by the way!!! But will be SOLID when it matters.

Especially us having to go on the road to Abliene will be tough, its a long way from Wimberley to Abliene.

Cameron Crazy
09-15-2007, 10:47 AM
Especially us having to go on the road to Abiliene will be tough, its a long way from Wimberley to Abiliene. Wylie is allways a tough place to play.

Johnny Utah
09-15-2007, 11:48 AM
Gold, tell Coach Holt Mingus said hello!

44INAROW
09-15-2007, 02:24 PM
Could possibly be the hardest three game stretch of any team in 3a. On the road vs. Liberty Eulau, Liberty Hill and Abliene Wylie, should get our young team some great experience for the playoffs.

won't get any argument from me on that..... mercy....

Intensity
09-15-2007, 03:48 PM
Yall are playing a JV team sometime also aren't you?

snaxet
09-15-2007, 08:32 PM
Playing Cypress Wood which may be the toughest of all. They beat 4A Marshall's varsity 63-28.

gold_33
09-16-2007, 04:09 AM
Yeah we dont really get a break til district starts. It sucks when nobody wants to play the powerhouses and we get stuck playing each other. Our team may not be what it has been the past three years but after this stretch i know that this we'll really help out the young guys and give them experience against playoff caliber teams and we should learn and get better once playoff time rolls around.

LH Panther Mom
09-16-2007, 08:13 AM
It sucks when nobody wants to play the powerhouses and we get stuck playing each other.
And don't forget you have to play us also. :p

Well im not jumpin on the LH bandwagon just yet, until they beat Wimberley or Cuero. They couldnt win in region IV cause they couldnt get past either one of us then they move to region III and all the sudden are a powerhouse. They havent beat us in three years and our coaches seem to be the only ones in state that have figured them out. I think the loss of Bodie is gonna hurt them more than they think cause he had great speed and had played QB the year before when Perrin was hurt. If LH beats us and Cuero then I'll admit i was wrong and have my plate of crow.

gold_33
09-16-2007, 10:01 AM
Yeah yeah. I may be cooking up a plate next week but we'll have to wait and see.

charlesrixey
09-16-2007, 11:53 AM
Yeah we dont really get a break til district starts. It sucks when nobody wants to play the powerhouses and we get stuck playing each other. Our team may not be what it has been the past three years but after this stretch i know that this we'll really help out the young guys and give them experience against playoff caliber teams and we should learn and get better once playoff time rolls around.

we from celina talk about this all the time, but nobody seems to have any pity for our schedules:( ;)