PDA

View Full Version : Calhoun/Yoakum

gobbler grad
09-14-2007, 10:11 PM
Calhoun beats Yoakum 42-0...:( Bulldogs held scoreless for 3 weeks in a row...

come on Dawgs...:clap:

JT44
09-14-2007, 11:01 PM
Hard to say, but I almost feel sorry for them

wildgobbler
09-16-2007, 06:49 PM
SORRY FOR THEM???????

see me at any game and I will 'splain it to ya why I can never ever
feel sorry fer dem DAWGS

they messed in their bed.......let 'em lay in it!!!!

Txbroadcaster
09-16-2007, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by wildgobbler
SORRY FOR THEM???????

feel sorry fer dem DAWGS

Did the kids themselves mess in their bed?

Easy to dislike a team because of a coach, or crappy fans, but when it comes down to it, the kids are the one putting the pads on and playing

JT44
09-16-2007, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by wildgobbler
SORRY FOR THEM???????

feel sorry fer dem DAWGS

Hey I'm right there with ya, but at the same time I know a lot of player past and present that have nothing but respect for Cuero

bd62
09-17-2007, 10:47 AM
Please explain how they messed in there bed. I would be very interested in knowing this. Bottom line they have a weak sr. class with a new coach that came in July. 7 sophs. starting and will probally have 10 sophs. starting by dist.I personally have a lot of respect for the Cuero program under Coach Reeves. I can remember in 2002 when Cuero started 0-4 and I sure did not make comments like that about Cuero. I have a lot of friends in Cuero including Old Green . He can tell you that teams go thru periods where the talent level in not there and teams have bad seasons. The true fans support teams in good times and bad times. Good times will be back in Yoakum in a couple of years.

luvhoops34
09-17-2007, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by bd62
Please explain how they messed in there bed. I would be very interested in knowing this. Bottom line they have a weak sr. class with a new coach that came in July. 7 sophs. starting and will probally have 10 sophs. starting by dist.I personally have a lot of respect for the Cuero program under Coach Reeves. I can remember in 2002 when Cuero started 0-4 and I sure did not make comments like that about Cuero. I have a lot of friends in Cuero including Old Green . He can tell you that teams go thru periods where the talent level in not there and teams have bad seasons. The true fans support teams in good times and bad times. Good times will be back in Yoakum in a couple of years.

well said bd62:D

Johnny Utah
09-17-2007, 11:13 AM
Go Blue and other fans, are you taking notes?? Well said by the Yoakum fan!!!

JT44
09-17-2007, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by bd62

see location: Nursery

underware
09-17-2007, 12:15 PM
Thanks bd62, well said. I wanted to comment but couldn't figure a "nice" way to keyboard. Good luck to Yoakum and a BIG thumbs up to Cuero againt LH!

/golf clap