PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

Polysemous13
09-12-2003, 01:21 PM
Wow! You could write a book about the last ten months of my life. It is nice to have some time to get back on this message board. Their seems to be a lot of new posters and a lot of the old timers.
For those of you who were concerned about my well being.....thank you. I now feel safe and confident that the gypsys are not aware of this board. I publicly withdrew from the search for the person who put the curse on Bridge City. Privately, I continued my hunt. Unfortunately I did not find the low-life who bought the curse. I did, however, call in a favor and had the curse lifted only hours before the kickoff. Congratulations, by the way, to the Cardinals.
I have changed my name by adding a 13 to it. This was because I had to re-register. I am not sure why but I couldn't log on.
Now for the bad news......it appears that a voodoo spell has been placed on another high school football team. This is quite different from what I have dealt with in the past. It is easy, however, to understand why someone would choose voodoo over a gypsy curse. Their are over fifty million followers of voodoo worldwide and with New Orleans just a stones throw away it would be easy to find an expert in this belief. More information to come.......I have a lot of work to do in order to fight this new spell.

this is the way we ball
09-12-2003, 01:27 PM
What are you sniffing?

Polysemous13
09-12-2003, 01:30 PM
this is the way we ball:
What are you sniffing?Be careful my friend. This is not something you want play around with......

Bandera YaYa
09-12-2003, 03:37 PM
...So, let me introduce myself...I am a YaYa.
Never heard of us???? Just ask around..... eek!

exbccards76'smom
09-12-2003, 08:37 PM
Am I psychic or what? I predicted he would show up again before we played Newton. Poly, the curse must still be on...we lost that nailbiter last week to Liberty. eek!

BIGRED001
09-12-2003, 10:11 PM
exbccards76'smom:
Am I psychic or what? I predicted he would show up again before we played Newton. Poly, the curse must still be on...we lost that nailbiter last week to Liberty. eek! POLY IS BACK!!.........NOOOOOOO!!! LOL. I thought he lost the voodoo doll last year. The sacred white lump of the Cardinal is upon us again. eek!

Rabbit'93
09-12-2003, 10:46 PM
Thank goodness poly is back...maybe he can do something about the YAYA's J/K (no hexes for me yaya)

SintonFan
09-13-2003, 09:49 AM
Polysemous13, why the name change?

sinton66
09-13-2003, 10:19 AM
He got "cleared out" when they reset with the new board, and had to re-register. Matt wiped out a bunch that hadn't posted in a long time.

<small>[ September 13, 2003, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

SintonFan
09-13-2003, 10:59 AM
sinton66:
He got "cleared out" when they reset with the new board, and had to re-register. Matt wiped out a bunch that hadn't posted in a long time.I should have figured it out.

Bandera YaYa
09-13-2003, 11:09 AM
Oh Rabbit.....I do like you...I'm sure I do........don't I???? Don't want to be confused about this.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....I'll let you know..... :D

Ya Ya!!