PDA

View Full Version : 3ADL Message Board on Windows Mobile 5.0 browser

rangerjoe33
09-14-2007, 04:16 PM
I cannot get the forum link to work on my Win Mobile 5.0 browser...anyone else have issues like this? I can send updates from games if I figure it out...is it a site limitation? I don't have this issue with other boards...hidden link maybe?

rangerjoe33
09-14-2007, 04:30 PM
I am thinking it might be something to do with VB script but I am not sure...

Ranger Mom
09-14-2007, 04:31 PM
Sorry......you lost me at "win mobile 5.0 browser"!!:p

LH Panther Mom
09-14-2007, 04:57 PM
Check with Sinton Fan in Austin.....he's able to.

slpybear the bullfan
09-14-2007, 05:00 PM
If anyone finds this out please PM me!

Running a Samsung BlackJack and would love to have it.

sinton66
09-14-2007, 06:49 PM
I'm pretty sure it doesn't have anything to do with the site, http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/ should be a direct link to the board. www.3adownlow.com should be a direct link to the website. For sure, SFIA does it all the time. Did it a bunch from the Sinton baseball games. There were a few places he didn't have access and had to use his cellphone.

Old Tiger
09-14-2007, 06:52 PM
I can get to it on my phone., only thing is I can't post. For some reason it won't let me click into the headline field or body field. :(

sinton66
09-14-2007, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
I can get to it on my phone. Only thing is I can't post :(

Pm me the IP addy.

Old Tiger
09-14-2007, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Pm me the IP addy. If I knew what that was I could. lol. Also see my revised post.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-14-2007, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Check with Sinton Fan in Austin.....he's able to. Something is keeping me from posting and havent figure it out. 4a board when i log in it says can't view page, and 3a downlow i can sign in and sometimes can only post once then signs me out.

Thats why i havent posted live, i was able to make one post in the Cuero game :doh: and it sign me out and couldnt post anymore. I will found out what is blocking me from signing into forums and posting, it might just be that i need a updated windows explore.:thinking:

sinton66
09-14-2007, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Something is keeping me from posting and havent figure it out. 4a board when i log in it says can't view page, and 3a downlow i can sign in and sometimes can only post once then signs me out.

Thats why i havent posted live, i was able to make one post in the Cuero game :doh: and it sign me out and couldnt post anymore. I will found out what is blocking me from signing into forums and posting, it might just be that i need a updated windows explore.:thinking:

I'm positive we haven't changed anything since baseball season, so it almost has to be on the mobile end of things.