PDA

View Full Version : why?

GreenMonster
09-14-2007, 10:58 AM
Why do our stinking Mods have to be so stinking quick??? Dangit! That could have gotten pretty good if we had 2 or 3 more minutes. :p BTW LHPM, I am rather impressed with your speed and agility. :thumbsup:

luvhoops34
09-14-2007, 11:06 AM
Debbie's got the quickest fingers on the DL. http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/padlock2.gif

burnet44
09-14-2007, 11:13 AM
I said it was a fastest finger question
how long will this one last

Old Tiger
09-14-2007, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by burnet44
how long will this one last Longer than yours...only because.

luvhoops34
09-14-2007, 11:17 AM
how long will this one last

If you quit posting on it, prolly a long time. http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/paddle.gif

pirate4state
09-14-2007, 11:18 AM
why must you ask so many questions. question day was yesterday! :p

burnet44
09-14-2007, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
why must you ask so many questions. question day was yesterday! :p

so today IS?
Lock Down day
That’s in Hondo
Are we having it here too?
Is this a test?

The following is a test of the Emergency Thread-Lock System.

This is a test of the Emergency Thread-Lock System. (ETLS) This board will conduct a test of the Emergency Thread-Lock System. This is only a test.

The moderators of your area in voluntary cooperation with the FCC, state and local authorities have developed this system to keep you informed in the event of an emergency Thread lock.

If this had been an actual emergency, you would have been instructed what moderator to tune to your area for news and official information.

If this had been an actual emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions.

This board is testing its Emergency Thread-Lock System equipment. The ETLS may soon be replaced by the Emergency Thread Alert System; the ETAS will provide timely emergency warnings as a thread is reaching critical level.

This concludes this test of the Emergency Thread-Lock System equipment.
This board serves the 3A Downlow area. This concludes this test of the Emergency Broadcast System.

jk lol

;) ;) ;) ;) :) :) :)

Old Tiger
09-14-2007, 12:04 PM
Questioning the moderators:eek:

rangerjoe33
This thread is heading that direction...

GreenMonster
so today IS?
Lock Down day
That’s in Hondo
Are we having it here too?
Is this a test?

The following is a test of the Emergency Thread-Lock System.

This is a test of the Emergency Thread-Lock System. (ETLS) This board will conduct a test of the Emergency Thread-Lock System. This is only a test.

The moderators of your area in voluntary cooperation with the FCC, state and local authorities have developed this system to keep you informed in the event of an emergency Thread lock.

If this had been an actual emergency, you would have been instructed what moderator to tune to your area for news and official information.

If this had been an actual emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions.

This board is testing its Emergency Thread-Lock System equipment. The ETLS may soon be replaced by the Emergency Thread Alert System; the ETAS will provide timely emergency warnings as a thread is reaching critical level.

This concludes this test of the Emergency Thread-Lock System equipment.
This board serves the 3A Downlow area. This concludes this test of the Emergency Broadcast System.

jk lol

;) ;) ;) ;) :) :) :) Nah, I think it's just that the Mods are kicked back fishing. The thread is the bait. They are just sitting there waiting patiently to set the hook.

Old Tiger
09-14-2007, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Nah, I think it's just that the Mods are kicked back fishing. The thread is the bait. They are just sitting there waiting patiently to set the hook. http://www.snorgtees.com/images/SpiderMonkey_Fullpic_1.gif