PDA

View Full Version : Anahuac v.s. Hardin

ball_hawk_5
10-19-2002, 02:05 PM
Who is gonna come out on top... my prediction... Anahuac -34 Hardin -6... im only given Hardin 6 points b/c they have a good QB

Merfy02
10-19-2002, 06:50 PM
When I think about this game and the two teams that are going up against each other, I draw a complete blank in terms of predicting a winner. I know that some people are probably thinking, "Look at the statistics... that should tell you who will win..." So here are some statistics. Last week Anahuac was defeated by Orangefield 20-10; Hardin was defeated by Kountze 34-20. Last night Anahuac had the victory over Hardin-Jefferson 32-25; Hardin lost to Bridge City 42-0. These past games offer Hardin the incentive of breaking their losing streak, and Anahuac the goal of keeping it intact. Last year and the year before when the 2 teams were both in District 24-2AA, each only won 1 game out of the two years when they were matched against each other. This is just another statistic, but both teams know that right now they are "neck in neck" if you will, and I know that they both want to settle the score. District 21-3AAA is a tough one when it comes to forecasting victors and duds(And I mean that in the nicest possible way), but I predict that Anahuac will be the conquerer of this game. Anything can happen on a Texas Friday Night - so we'll just have to see about this one! Good Luck Panthers!

<small>[ October 19, 2002, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: Merfy02 ]</small>

konstance_latrice_04
10-19-2002, 09:47 PM
hey i think yall are really underestimating Elgin. They are a pretty good team, although they didnt win to Cameron Yoe last year. They might have Ronald Isom, but he's not the only person on the team. Hey boy you do yo thang, and when yall start winning more games then tell all your haters to kiss your butt. Isom is good, and i dont think LaGrange can hold Elgin in track either. And definently in basketball. All LaGrange has is football and they arent really good at that they just cheat there way through and i've seen it happen when they played Marlin. :mad: :D

konstance_latrice_04
10-19-2002, 09:48 PM
hey i think yall are really underestimating Elgin. They are a pretty good team, although they didnt win to Cameron Yoe last year. They might have Ronald Isom, but he's not the only person on the team. Hey boy you do yo thang, and when yall start winning more games then tell all your haters to kiss your butt. Isom is good, and i dont think LaGrange cant hold Elgin in track or basketball either. All LaGrange has is football and they arent really good at that they just cheat there way through and i've seen it happen when they played Marlin. :mad: :D

QBKilla
10-20-2002, 01:01 PM
konstance_latrice_04:
hey i think yall are really underestimating Elgin. They are a pretty good team, although they didnt win to Cameron Yoe last year. They might have Ronald Isom, but he's not the only person on the team. Hey boy you do yo thang, and when yall start winning more games then tell all your haters to kiss your butt. Isom is good, and i dont think LaGrange cant hold Elgin in track or basketball either. All LaGrange has is football and they arent really good at that they just cheat there way through and i've seen it happen when they played Marlin. :mad: :D Did you post this on the wrong thread? Please go back to English class...and I believe LaGrange is pretty dang good in baseball too.

redneckplayer010
10-20-2002, 09:28 PM
way to get them for that one dolan... kudos... i was thinking the exact same thing when i was reading it...

QBKilla
10-20-2002, 09:35 PM
Anytime man, anytime :D . Yall leave us atleast a little piece of Tarkington Friday. And I just heard that Huffman's star TB, Austin Griffith, tore his MCL. They also lost a starting CB and someone else named Womack. They're gonna be hurting when yall pay them a visit. Enjoy cleaning up the last 3 games.

redneckplayer010
10-20-2002, 09:46 PM
yeah... i'm not making any promises about leaving you a peice of any of these teams... they don't seem to have too much left of them anyways... coldsprings should not present much of a problem to you guys... they are certainly not as much as a disciplined team as the hill... later

AP_OLB_1
10-20-2002, 09:57 PM
i think that this game will be a replay from last year... our defense is way better than lasts years and our offense can produce against any defense we face.. i predict 35-14