PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater M&G!!!!

Ranger Mom
09-14-2007, 08:40 AM
We really don't have a definitive plan....and y'all know how I am about that!!

Is everyone planning on staying for BOTH games and meeting at the park??

Are there some Decatur posters who are going home after the Sweetwater/Decatur game??

If so....I am wondering if we should have half-time M&Gs too, under the scoreboard.:thinking:

Talena is driving up from Caldwell with the flag, so I am not real sure what time she will get into Sweetwater.

I can be at both halftime M&Gs AND at the park, so it's just whatever yall wanna do!!

Let me know!!:D :D

CHS_CG
09-14-2007, 08:47 AM
I will be there in time for the 1st game.. in between games I will probably be takin Taylor to the hotel for a bit so we can get checked in and maybe she will take a nap. How long I stay of the 2nd game depends on how Taylor is. RM Can you save my mom and Taylor and I seats. :kiss:

Ranger Mom
09-14-2007, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I will be there in time for the 1st game.. in between games I will probably be takin Taylor to the hotel for a bit so we can get checked in and maybe she will take a nap. How long I stay of the 2nd game depends on how Taylor is. RM Can you save my mom and Taylor and I seats. :kiss:

At which game??

CHS_CG
09-14-2007, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
At which game??

the one that starts at 1pm

Ranger Mom
09-14-2007, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
the one that starts at 1pm

Yeah...I should be there in time!!

Almost everyone already has my number anyway...but if any one needs it and doesn't have it....it's 432-349-2619!

If it comes up PRIVATE, I WILL NOT answer it...so make sure you don't have *67 or whatever it is on!!

pirate4state
09-14-2007, 09:01 AM

Are there some Decatur posters who are going home after the Sweetwater/Decatur game??

If so....I am wondering if we should have half-time M&Gs too, under the scoreboard.:thinking:

Talena is driving up from Caldwell with the flag, so I am not real sure what time she will get into Sweetwater.

I can be at both halftime M&Gs AND at the park, so it's just whatever yall wanna do!!

I'm planning on staying for BOTH games and going to the park.

I'll be leaving San Antonio sometime Saturday morning :hairpunk: so I have NO idea what time I'll arrive Sweetwater. I'll TRY to be there before kick-off of game #1.

I baked cookies last night for DaHop & his kiddo, but I'm sure they will share with the rest of you - there is PLENTY to go around!! Peanut butter cookies & oatmeal chocolate chip.

Ranger Mom
09-14-2007, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I'm planning on staying for BOTH games and going to the park.

I'll be leaving San Antonio sometime Saturday morning :hairpunk: so I have NO idea what time I'll arrive Sweetwater. I'll TRY to be there before kick-off of game #1.

I baked cookies last night for DaHop & his kiddo, but I'm sure they will share with the rest of you - there is PLENTY to go around!! Peanut butter cookies & oatmeal chocolate chip.

I assume we are all sitting together?? I guess we will just find each other, via cellphone, when we get there???

Do you think we need to go to the scoreboard at halftime...or what??

pirate4state
09-14-2007, 09:18 AM
I assume we are all sitting together?? I guess we will just find each other, via cellphone, when we get there???

Do you think we need to go to the scoreboard at halftime...or what??

I expect you to save me a seat! :p So, yes we are all sitting together.

Meeting at half-time sounds like a plan. :thumbsup: Is Mustang Bowl pretty flexible with crossing over & stuff? Are there any Decatur fans on the board? :thinking:

DaHop72
09-14-2007, 09:22 AM
We will be there for both games as well. If there are any Decatur fans that want to we should meet at the half otherwise everyone should be there for the second game and we could do it then.

DaHop72
09-14-2007, 09:23 AM

I baked cookies last night for DaHop & his kiddo, but I'm sure they will share with the rest of you - there is PLENTY to go around!! Peanut butter cookies & oatmeal chocolate chip. :dispntd: :dispntd: :devil: :devil:

Well of course we will share.:D

oldcrow
09-14-2007, 09:29 AM
I'll be there!

DaHop72
09-14-2007, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by oldcrow
I'll be there! Well then looks like there will have to be a half time M&G under the scoreboard.

Ranger Mom
09-14-2007, 09:43 AM

Meeting at half-time sounds like a plan. :thumbsup: Is Mustang Bowl pretty flexible with crossing over & stuff? Are there any Decatur fans on the board? :thinking:

I have never had any problem crossing over. There is gate next to the scoreboard, but I have only seen it locked once...and the "gatekeeper" let us through when we told her what we were doing.

I got a PM from D-Bird, giving me his phone number...he said he was going to be there. His profile says "Paradise" so I am assuming he is a Decatur Fan!!

DU_stud04
09-14-2007, 09:47 AM
yalll know how to find me.

Ranger Mom
09-14-2007, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
yalll know how to find me.

We do??

Sweetwater Red
09-14-2007, 09:50 AM

The gates are to keep the kids from going from side to side.
Adults can pass through with no problem.

pirate4state
09-14-2007, 09:53 AM
We do??

I do "moooooooooo" :D HAHA

pirate4state
09-14-2007, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Adults can pass through with no problem. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ranger Mom
09-14-2007, 09:55 AM
Adults can pass through with no problem.

I'm not too worried about that anyway.....we have a "connection"..."GetErDoneStangs"!!:clap: :clap:

44INAROW
09-14-2007, 10:17 AM
I haven't been keeping up - what 2 games are being played in Sweetwater? All you'll traveling - please be careful ;)

Ranger Mom
09-14-2007, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I haven't been keeping up - what 2 games are being played in Sweetwater? All you'll traveling - please be careful ;)

Sweetwater Vs. Decatur @ 1:00 Saturday.

Then...Snyder Vs. Marlin @ 6:00!

44INAROW
09-14-2007, 10:52 AM
Sweetwater Vs. Decatur @ 1:00 Saturday.

Then...Snyder Vs. Marlin @ 6:00!

donkeyshane.......... :D

pirate4state
09-14-2007, 11:58 AM
Someone, Ranger Mom, spell it out for G2 so he doesn't get lost! :p

Might help to provide pictures of the "plan". :D

D_bird
09-14-2007, 12:19 PM
Meeting under the scoreboard at half of the Decatur game sounds like a plan. I'll be there for both games,

GetRDoneStangs
09-14-2007, 12:34 PM
I'm not too worried about that anyway.....we have a "connection"..."GetErDoneStangs"!!:clap: :clap:

;) ;) ;)

Ranger Mom
09-14-2007, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by D_bird
Meeting under the scoreboard at half of the Decatur game sounds like a plan. I'll be there for both games,

Sounds good...we will see you there!!!

To G2....if you can't find the scoreboard, I don't know that you will find your way to Sweetwater either!!:p :p

stangGirl2007
09-14-2007, 01:19 PM

I plan on going wherever the crowd goes and where there is food. I think my dad will be pretty busy most of the time so could I just go with you to the park???

Ranger Mom
09-14-2007, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007
I plan on going wherever the crowd goes and where there is food. I think my dad will be pretty busy most of the time so could I just go with you to the park???

Of course you can!!!

Depending on the "hunger" situation..we may run and get some lunch somewhere first. I don't know if Rita's cookies...as scrumptious as they are...will tide my over all day!!

pirate4state
09-14-2007, 01:54 PM
Of course you can!!!

Depending on the "hunger" situation..we may run and get some lunch somewhere first. I don't know if Rita's cookies...as scrumptious as they are...will tide my over all day!!

haha doubtful

and that Ms. Allens place will more than likely be closed, right? :(

Maybe we could have a picnic at the park.

Ranger Mom
09-14-2007, 02:17 PM
haha doubtful

and that Ms. Allens place will more than likely be closed, right? :(

Maybe we could have a picnic at the park.

Anyone that wants to eat at Allen's is going to have to do so before the Sweetwater game!

I figured I would just run to Sonic or something after the 1st game and grab something and then just head to the park with it.

Unless Megs wants to cook lunch for us!!:D

Sweetwater Red
09-14-2007, 02:33 PM
Anyone that wants to eat at Allen's is going to have to do so before the Sweetwater game!

I figured I would just run to Sonic or something after the 1st game and grab something and then just head to the park with it.

Unless Megs wants to cook lunch for us!!:D

If you go to Sonic count the change they give you back. I went
there Wednesday after paying a few bills. I gave the girl a
hundred and she tried giving me change for a fifty.:doh:

Ranger Mom
09-14-2007, 03:35 PM
If you go to Sonic count the change they give you back. I went
there Wednesday after paying a few bills. I gave the girl a
hundred and she tried giving me change for a fifty.:doh:

I will more than likely just use the Credit Card/ATM feature.....they DO have that there, don't they????

pirate4state
09-14-2007, 03:39 PM
The only think I like at Sonic are their slushes. :D I'm glad the Whataburger is on the same street!! At least, I think it is.

BTW: that means I want to ride with you Kellye :D

Ranger Mom
09-14-2007, 03:40 PM
The only think I like at Sonic are their slushes. :D I'm glad the Whataburger is on the same street!! At least, I think it is.

BTW: that means I want to ride with you Kellye :D

Aww....so I guess I just roped myself into being the one who gives up their parking spot....huh????

We will be in Lori's Envoy...so there should be plenty of room for the 4 of us, at least!!

Megs doesn't take up lots of room!!:)

pirate4state
09-14-2007, 03:42 PM
Aww....so I guess I just roped myself into being the one who gives up their parking spot....huh????

We will be in Lori's Envoy...so there should be plenty of room for the 4 of us, at least!!

Megs doesn't take up lots of room!!:)

LOL ~~ yep! :p Whoever has the worst parking spot (probably me since I'll be running late) has to drive. How's that?

Ranger Mom
09-14-2007, 03:43 PM
LOL ~~ yep! :p Whoever has the worst parking spot (probably me since I'll be running late) has to drive. How's that?

LOL!! Sure!!
:thumbsup:

Sweetwater Red
09-14-2007, 03:45 PM
I will more than likely just use the Credit Card/ATM feature.....they DO have that there, don't they????

Yes they do have the ATM feature and yes pirate4state
Whataburger is on Broadway also.:D

pirate4state
09-14-2007, 03:50 PM
Yes they do have the ATM feature and yes pirate4state
Whataburger is on Broadway also.:D I thought so, thanks for reconfirming!! :)

Ranger Mom
09-14-2007, 03:52 PM
I thought so, thanks for reconfirming!! :)

Whataburger is okay for me too.....I just didn't know where it was!!:D

pirate4state
09-14-2007, 03:53 PM
Whataburger is okay for me too.....I just didn't know where it was!!:D It isn't like you can get lost in Sweetwater :p It's not far from the stadium either.

Ranger Mom
09-14-2007, 03:56 PM
It isn't like you can get lost in Sweetwater

You've obviously never ridden with me!!:D

pirate4state
09-14-2007, 03:59 PM
You've obviously never ridden with me!!:D and I still won't :p

Sweetwater Red
09-14-2007, 04:01 PM