PDA

View Full Version : Adamson 35- North Dallas 0

JR2004
09-13-2007, 10:06 PM
Nice job out there tonight KA! Your 3-4 sure looks A LOT better than the Wade Phillips 3-4.

I'd take Goodlow any day of the week off your defense along with a few others. There isn't a school in DISD that he wouldn't start at. He covers a lot of ground quickly out there in center field.

3afan
09-13-2007, 10:07 PM
cool - congrats

burnet44
09-13-2007, 10:10 PM
congrats n the win KA

Cameron Crazy
09-13-2007, 10:15 PM
Dang, KA is 3-0! right?

JR2004
09-13-2007, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Dang, KA is 3-0! right?

Sure is. He can get just a BIT animated out there too. His defense had two great stands inside the 20. Both ended in INT's. One of them was right before the half. It was fun to watch those kids play so hard from start to finish.

kaorder1999
09-14-2007, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
Sure is. He can get just a BIT animated out there too. His defense had two great stands inside the 20. Both ended in INT's. One of them was right before the half. It was fun to watch those kids play so hard from start to finish.

man i wish you would have come and said hello. Would have loved to meet you. Kids played well tonight. I k now we havent played any great teams but I guess you have to beat who's on your schedule! HAHA

JR2004
09-14-2007, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
man i wish you would have come and said hello. Would have loved to meet you. Kids played well tonight. I k now we havent played any great teams but I guess you have to beat who's on your schedule! HAHA

Sorry I didn't get a chance to stop and talk to you. I had to go talk to Coach Harris (Hillcrest BBall Coach) who was running the camera in the north end zone and by the time I was done y'all were on the bus and pulling out. Poor guy forgot to plug in the camera for the 2nd half...Oh well I'm sure North Dallas really doesn't want to watch the 2nd half footage anyhow...lol.

You had me rolling in the stands though staying on those refs as well as when it looked like you dropped the headset. I could hear you all the way up top when you were getting on your boys...lol. You've got some boys out there layin the wood though. 33, 69 and 90 played pretty good in my opinion. Tell 14 (believe it was that number) he looked like Leon Lett getting caught from behind on that INT return. Nice pick, but he just ran out of gas. At least he didn't fumble it though!

I know these three teams aren't the toughest in the world as you alluded to, but heck these same 3 teams beat your boys last season so this is definitely a big step up no matter how it's looked at. I'll be at another game with G2 sometime soon so I'll stop by and talk to you then.

themsu97
09-14-2007, 05:35 AM
make no apologies KA... teams have been beating your school for a while now and you and G have turned the corner and taught those kids that hard work pays off... keep it up... have to be doing a great job...

LH Panther Mom
09-14-2007, 06:07 AM
I know these three teams aren't the toughest in the world as you alluded to, but heck these same 3 teams beat your boys last season so this is definitely a big step up no matter how it's looked at.
Exactly!

Great job, KA! :clap:

kaorder1999
09-14-2007, 07:27 AM
Sorry I didn't get a chance to stop and talk to you. I had to go talk to Coach Harris (Hillcrest BBall Coach) who was running the camera in the north end zone and by the time I was done y'all were on the bus and pulling out. Poor guy forgot to plug in the camera for the 2nd half...Oh well I'm sure North Dallas really doesn't want to watch the 2nd half footage anyhow...lol.

You had me rolling in the stands though staying on those refs as well as when it looked like you dropped the headset. I could hear you all the way up top when you were getting on your boys...lol. You've got some boys out there layin the wood though. 33, 69 and 90 played pretty good in my opinion. Tell 14 (believe it was that number) he looked like Leon Lett getting caught from behind on that INT return. Nice pick, but he just ran out of gas. At least he didn't fumble it though!

I know these three teams aren't the toughest in the world as you alluded to, but heck these same 3 teams beat your boys last season so this is definitely a big step up no matter how it's looked at. I'll be at another game with G2 sometime soon so I'll stop by and talk to you then.

this is 90's first year to play football ever. He's a basketball kid that we talked into playing football this year. He's got a future on the football field. He's just a junior too. I remember when my headsets fell off after that stand. I was a little fired up at the time!

Rabbit'93
09-14-2007, 07:53 AM
Josh....You fired up....no way......

Congrats on the great start. I'll try and catch a game this year.

Adidas410s
09-14-2007, 08:56 AM
congrats on the success KA!!! Adamson is quickly becoming the 3ADL's "adopted team" for 2007. Keep up the good work! :)

Are any of these district games for yall?

bobcat1
09-14-2007, 04:21 PM
That's 3 KA! And a big Zippo on the other side of the scoreboard looks great! :clap: :clap: :clap:

pirate4state
09-14-2007, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by themsu97
make no apologies KA... teams have been beating your school for a while now and you and G have turned the corner and taught those kids that hard work pays off... keep it up... have to be doing a great job... Agreed!! Enjoy your success!! Congrats!!

Emerson1
09-14-2007, 04:31 PM
It's the orange and blue coconut slushes

kaorder1999
09-16-2007, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
congrats on the success KA!!! Adamson is quickly becoming the 3ADL's "adopted team" for 2007. Keep up the good work! :)

Are any of these district games for yall?

nope...i wish. Our District scheduleis brutal. Open with Kimball....

themsu97
09-16-2007, 08:46 AM
true... brutal district... but your kids have hope and hope is always a good thing... keep it up... we all know that on any given day any team can win and believe that your boys can win... keep it up and G is keeping me informed of what is going on... listen to him... he is a great guy as you already know... maybe I can get a chance a attend one of ya'lls games