PDA

View Full Version : Burnet/Bandera

Scout24
09-07-2002, 07:53 PM
It's shaping up to be a hell of a game. Burnet destroyed Gatesville behind Patrick Miller and Jordan Shipley. Bandera started off their season with a 42-6 win over a team that they lost to last year. Dustin Heep totalled over 150 yards while QB Brett Hicks completed 15 of 21 passes. What a game it's going to be on October 18th.

Chris Hart
09-07-2002, 08:06 PM
It's definately going to be a great game.Still 6 weeks away though.I think it is going to be a shootout, and both defenses are in for a looooong night.

------------------
Big Green Dawg

bulldawg55_8
09-09-2002, 10:50 PM
Yeah it will be a hell of a game but we have a lot of time between the games....who knows the outcome..may the best team win...yes dustin heep ran the heck out of the ball but brett hicks did his jopb despite 6 turnovers on 3 interceptions...we will definetaly work on that...good luck to all teams!!

toby070
09-10-2002, 10:54 AM
This game will draw lots of interest...I say fooey on home-and-home format, play it at a nuetral site, such as, ummmmm, I've got it, maybe Bobcat Stadium in San Marcos would be a good place http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

spaniard
09-10-2002, 06:33 PM
hehe, i think that a college stadium is the only place big enough to hold that many high school football crazies from these two teams. definitely way too early to tell whos gonna win this game. im lookin foreward to seein bandera again since the last time the two met it was a great game also.

spaniard
09-10-2002, 06:33 PM
hehe, i think that a college stadium is the only place big enough to hold that many high school football crazies from these two teams. definitely way too early to tell whos gonna win this game. im lookin foreward to seein bandera again since the last time the two met it was a great game also.