PDA

View Full Version : For PhilC: UT/Nebraska Volleyball

luvhoops34
09-13-2007, 03:39 PM
My daughters volleyball team is up in Hastings, NE for a volleyball tournament. They flew into Omaha last night and drove to Lincoln for the UT/Neb volleyball match.

We watched the match on CSTV and talked to her during the game! She was very impressed with the freshman Faucette. I also noticed that Destinee Hooker did not play last night.

Phil C
09-13-2007, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
My daughters volleyball team is up in Hastings, NE for a volleyball tournament. They flew into Omaha last night and drove to Lincoln for the UT/Neb volleyball match.

We watched the match on CSTV and talked to her during the game! She was very impressed with the freshman Faucette. I also noticed that Destinee Hooker did not play last night.

I noticed that Destinee was missing and she was missed. She was suspended for disciplinary reasons from what I understand.
Faucette is going to be a good one and we got some good recruits coming to join her next year. I hope Destinee can get her act together but it is hard in college to play in two sports like she does.