PDA

View Full Version : Yay - finally!

LH Panther Mom
09-12-2007, 10:00 PM
Live football two nights in a row, beginning tomorrow night! GO SONS! :clap: :D

AP Panther Fan
09-12-2007, 10:03 PM
I know what you mean...the "cheerleader" has practice at 6:30 a.m., leaves for volleyball tournament in Sinton at 7:45, back to cheer tomorrow night...I think I might lose it.;)

Best wishes to both of the "big" boys LHPM!:)

LH Panther Mom
09-12-2007, 10:06 PM
Youngest son has been sick the last couple of days. He didn't think he felt like going to school today, but said he didn't feel bad enough to go to the doctor. (He probably should've....) He decided he'd tough it out since he might not get to play tomorrow if he wasn't at school today. He feels GOOD tonight except for stuffiness. :)

AP Panther Fan
09-12-2007, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Youngest son has been sick the last couple of days. He didn't think he felt like going to school today, but said he didn't feel bad enough to go to the doctor. (He probably should've....) He decided he'd tough it out since he might not get to play tomorrow if he wasn't at school today. He feels GOOD tonight except for stuffiness. :)

Smart move on his part. Cameron was sick today as well, but I don't think it will stop her from playing vball tomorrow...they need a setter. ;)

I am a firm believer in DaQuil during the day and NiQuil at night...gel caps....however you spell it. Good stuff since it will help you breath during the day, and then sleep at night.