PDA

View Full Version : THSF Class 3A Week 2 Rankings

TexasHSFootball
09-12-2007, 09:05 PM
THSF Class 3A Week 2 Top 40 & Regional Rankings (http://www.texashsfootball.com/rankings/2007/wk23a.htm)

From the Week 1 3A Rankings .. Record for ranked teams in games not involving a ranked opponent in 3A and non-3A .. 49-6

buff4life
09-12-2007, 09:40 PM
wow...i've never even heard of kennedale..or new they were #9 material with a 1-1 record even...

3afan
09-12-2007, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
... never even heard of kennedale..

huh? never heard of kennedale?

they lost to a ranked 4A Everman

Bull19
09-12-2007, 11:45 PM
dont wanna be a homer but its hard to believe bellville aint in the top 40!!!

JR2004
09-13-2007, 12:19 AM
wow...i've never even heard of kennedale..

Umm...Well really don't know what to say here.

BILLYFRED0000
09-13-2007, 01:00 AM
Well I don't agree with Jerry at this point is all I can say. I don't have Celina number 1. I don't have Kennedale in the top 10.
I do have Belleville in the top 25. I like AW in the top 10 and Graham should be about right so it should be a good game.

bobcat1
09-13-2007, 04:09 AM
Jerry? :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :p

BILLYFRED0000
09-13-2007, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Jerry? :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :p

YEAH you know jerrymander. I always love these polls but rather than insult someone directly I just call them all Jerry. Now sometimes it gets confusing as Jerry's site also does polls. I call him Terry......:rolleyes: :thinking: :D

kof96
09-13-2007, 07:47 AM
celina should be about #7

DaHop72
09-13-2007, 08:02 AM
Greenwood ranked ahead of Snyder, Wylie and Sweetwater. Well that has to be the worst poll I've every seen.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

:kiss: :kiss:

GWOOD
09-13-2007, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Greenwood ranked ahead of Snyder, Wylie and Sweetwater. Well that has to be the worst poll I've every seen.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

:kiss: :kiss:

I'm a little shocked that Greenwood is at #18 on week 2. We haven't looked that good. I thought that is about where we should be before the season started but we sure have a few things to work out before we could be considered one of the Top 20 teams in 3A.

DaHop72
09-13-2007, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by GWOOD
I'm a little shocked that Greenwood is at #18 on week 2. We haven't looked that good. I thought that is about where we should be before the season started but we sure have a few things to work out before we could be considered one of the Top 20 teams in 3A. Dang GWOOD, that was too tame a reply with way too much thought put into it. :D

Ranger Mom
09-13-2007, 09:38 AM
Dang GWOOD, that was too tame a reply with way too much thought put into it. :D

Did you really expect anything different from him???

I agree with him though!!:(

DaHop72
09-13-2007, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Did you really expect anything different from him???

I agree with him though!!:( Not from him, just giving you a hard time. :D

Ranger Mom
09-13-2007, 09:48 AM
Not from him, just giving you a hard time. :D

Haha....kinda hard to give me a hard time when I am just as shocked as you are!!:p

charlesrixey
09-13-2007, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Well I don't agree with Jerry at this point is all I can say. I don't have Celina number 1. I don't have Kennedale in the top 10.
I do have Belleville in the top 25. I like AW in the top 10 and Graham should be about right so it should be a good game.

that's alright

if you want good region 2 rankings, i've got some nice ones:) ;)

lion75
09-13-2007, 10:31 AM
I think Burkburnett should be higher than 40. They are similar in talent to Vernon and Graham.

Texasfootball2
09-13-2007, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by lion75
I think Burkburnett should be higher than 40. They are similar in talent to Vernon and Graham.

I think all three of these teams are quality teams whether their ranked or not. This district will be very interesting and don't count out WF Hirschi.

I like several of the polls on this thread.

GWOOD
09-13-2007, 12:35 PM
Dang GWOOD, that was too tame a reply with way too much thought put into it. :D

Yea, I know you were trying to jerk our chains a little. I guess you wanted somebody to say this:

"Oh yeah, what has Snyder done the last two weeks?"

BrahmaDAD70
09-13-2007, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Bull19

Bellville not in the top 40?
We have the 3rd best win-loss record since 2000
and are 2-0 this year made the playoffs 8 straight years
had won like 5 straight district championships in a row
before Giddings won it.
Like Rodney Dangerfield says.
I TELL YOU I DONT GET NO RESPECT !

Oh this just in !
I see WHY Bellville did not qualify for the TOP 40 Rankings !
It says here there is an MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT FOR PLAYERS.....!!!!!!!!!!!
SORRY BULLS MAYBE NEXT NEAR.....LOL

Bull19
09-13-2007, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by BrahmaDAD70
before Giddings won it.

Oh this just in !

:confused:

LH Panther Mom
09-13-2007, 01:03 PM
Yea, I know you were trying to jerk our chains a little. I guess you wanted somebody to say this:

"Oh yeah, what has Snyder done the last two weeks?"
GWOOD - once again, I have to say that I LOVE the "football" you that you discovered last season. :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

buff4life
09-13-2007, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
Umm...Well really don't know what to say here.

i've heard of the town...i haven't ever herd of them beingn a powerhouse or really competitive...

buff4life
09-13-2007, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by BrahmaDAD70
before Giddings won it.

Oh this just in !

that made no sense lol...

BrahmaDAD70
09-13-2007, 01:19 PM
I was doing my best impression of a 3A Poll.

buff4life
09-13-2007, 01:20 PM
ooo lol...stick to your day job lol...:D :D :D

icu812
09-13-2007, 01:20 PM
wow...i've never even heard of kennedale..or new they were #9 material with a 1-1 record even...

Watched their game with Everman on TV. They for sure looked like a top 20 team.

DaHop72
09-13-2007, 01:27 PM

"Oh yeah, what has Snyder done the last two weeks?" Actually I was jus trying to stir Ranger Mom a little.:D :D

Ranger Mom
09-13-2007, 01:33 PM
Actually I was jus trying to stir Ranger Mom a little.:D :D

Then that makes it even funnier that you had to post on ANOTHER thread asking me if I had seen this one......and then I come over here and agree with ya!!:)

DaHop72
09-13-2007, 01:39 PM
Then that makes it even funnier that you had to post on ANOTHER thread asking me if I had seen this one......and then I come over here and agree with ya!!:) :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ranger Mom
09-13-2007, 01:43 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry....I guess I am "out of sorts" cause I am posting ALL BY MYSELF somewhere else!!:confused:

DaHop72
09-13-2007, 01:45 PM
Sorry....I guess I am "out of sorts" cause I am posting ALL BY MYSELF somewhere else!!:confused: :evilgrin: :evilgrin: OH DEER!!!!

waterboy
09-13-2007, 01:53 PM
I don't see this poll as valid. There is very little representation from East Texas. I see Gilmer a little better than #10 and Liberty-Eylau better than number 17. I also don't see Crockett on the list. I would think Pittsburg and/or Atlanta would be there, too. Maybe Brownsboro, too. I also don't see Canton as being good enough to be at #15. Do these writers not know 3A football history?

Texasfootball2
09-13-2007, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
I don't see this poll as valid. There is very little representation from East Texas. I see Gilmer a little better than #10 and Liberty-Eylau better than number 17. I also don't see Crockett on the list. I would think Pittsburg and/or Atlanta would be there, too. Maybe Brownsboro, too. I also don't see Canton as being good enough to be at #15. Do these writers not know 3A football history?

One thing about polls in High School football is that there irrelavent. They make for great conversation but one thing is for sure. Come November and December the best teams are usually still playing and everbody else is making excuses about how there team is the best BUT DA DA DA DAH!

Sometimes one of the best teams will get knock off early like last year when Gilmer lost in the first round but LE went on to prove their worth and show that East Tex was tough last year, but every year is different. There are lot of teams on this list that I would question but I really don't have any idea how good they are nor do I know how good their opponents are. I, like everyone else, love to look at polls and argue for or against this team or that team.

Sometimes its not always the best team thats left standing at the end, but only good footballs teams get a chance to play in December.

scott Wilson
09-13-2007, 03:31 PM
I think with all the great coaches out there, and the improvement of football in the southern part of the state, tradition doesn`t play as much a factor as it once did. Especially in 3A and under schools where two or three players can REALLY make or break a team. I still see Gilmer ranked higher, and I have Cuero ranked higher than Ingleside. For our sake, I hope Ingleside isn`t as good as they are appearing. Good Luck to all District 30-3A teams that are playing this Friday.

99IHSMustang
09-13-2007, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by scott Wilson
I think with all the great coaches out there, and the improvement of football in the southern part of the state, tradition doesn`t play as much a factor as it once did. Especially in 3A and under schools where two or three players can REALLY make or break a team. I still see Gilmer ranked higher, and I have Cuero ranked higher than Ingleside. For our sake, I hope Ingleside isn`t as good as they are appearing. Good Luck to all District 30-3A teams that are playing this Friday.

Ingleside may not be as good as the rankings indicate, but I am sure that doesn't mean much to the players and coaches. In my belief rankings give something to the local newspapers to write about and fans to talk about.

In my opinion Ingleside look better defensively this year than what we were last year. Offense needs some work, but I think they will get there.

sweetwater07
09-13-2007, 06:39 PM
Graham is about to fall like Michigan..haha

TexasHSFootball
09-13-2007, 08:04 PM

So let me get this straight... just because there aren't enough East Texas teams in the statewide poll.. it is your opinion that the poll isn't valid?

Sure Gilmer put a 71 on Tatum.. whoopdie doo. Just because someone posted 70 points on a top 2A school, doesn't mean they are the best team in the state. The thing you may want to look at is beyond the Tatum game. The Gilmer schedule isn't exactly a schedule that is very appealing.

Sure Liberty-Eylau is the defending state champ. They are nowhere near being the same team as they were last year.

Canton is a better team than you think. Their district is better than people give credit for too.

Crockett is doing the same thing they did last year. Start off strong then as we saw last year, fade away at the end of the year. Whether they have enough gas in mid-season and at the end, will determine their climb.

Atlanta is a team that should be ranked regionally and would have been ranked but they lost last week to 4A Hallsville.

Brownsboro is already ranked regionally. As long as the teams ahead of them keep winning, do you think its fair to drop them?

Pittsburg has played two 2A schols. The next two to three weeks will show what type of team they really are. Then they have probably the one of the toughest three week stretches with Paris, Royse City and Liberty-Eylau all lined up in three straight weeks.

The THSF Regional rankings are far more important and have more value than the statewide ranking.

the only thing I don't see as valid is your opinion of the poll being invalid because of a lack of a certain number of teams from a certain area.

Ingleside Fan
09-13-2007, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
Ingleside may not be as good as the rankings indicate, but I am sure that doesn't mean much to the players and coaches. In my belief rankings give something to the local newspapers to write about and fans to talk about.

In my opinion Ingleside look better defensively this year than what we were last year. Offense needs some work, but I think they will get there.

DITTO!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Bull's-eye
09-13-2007, 08:57 PM

I guess the jury is still out on the young Brahmas. They do have 2 wins, but both opponents are rebuilding. Get a win over BH and they should crack that list.

navscanmaster
09-14-2007, 05:30 AM
23-3A is a strong district this year without much representation in the polls. Caldwell, Bellville and Navasota all have great potential this year, Giddings goes without saying. As long as we turn some heads and give folks something to talk about down here in Rattler land, I could care less whether we show up on those polls. Go 23-3A!

IHStangFan
09-14-2007, 06:39 AM
dont wanna be a homer but its hard to believe bellville aint in the top 40!!! I do not agree w/ this poll at all. :hand:

lostaussie
09-14-2007, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by TexasHSFootball

Canton is a better team than you think. Their district is better than people give credit for too.

Tatum would roll Canton. jmho:D

kof96
09-14-2007, 07:41 AM
Tatum is not very good at all.There are lots of 3a teams that would roll tatum.

lostaussie
09-14-2007, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by kof96
There are lots of 3a teams that would roll tatum. did i say that alot of 3a teams could not beat Tatum.................NOOOOOOOOO.................. ..i said Tatum would beat Canton. you ain't real bright are ya?

sabre1
09-14-2007, 09:36 AM

When you lose four of your staters(1 to Waller and the other three so they can pursue other sports) What do you expect.

pirate4state
09-14-2007, 10:24 AM
:thinking: interesting

waterboy
09-14-2007, 11:15 AM
So let me get this straight... just because there aren't enough East Texas teams in the statewide poll.. it is your opinion that the poll isn't valid?

Sure Gilmer put a 71 on Tatum.. whoopdie doo. Just because someone posted 70 points on a top 2A school, doesn't mean they are the best team in the state. The thing you may want to look at is beyond the Tatum game. The Gilmer schedule isn't exactly a schedule that is very appealing.

Sure Liberty-Eylau is the defending state champ. They are nowhere near being the same team as they were last year.

Crockett is doing the same thing they did last year. Start off strong then as we saw last year, fade away at the end of the year. Whether they have enough gas in mid-season and at the end, will determine their climb.

Atlanta is a team that should be ranked regionally and would have been ranked but they lost last week to 4A Hallsville.

Brownsboro is already ranked regionally. As long as the teams ahead of them keep winning, do you think its fair to drop them?

Pittsburg has played two 2A schols. The next two to three weeks will show what type of team they really are. Then they have probably the one of the toughest three week stretches with Paris, Royse City and Liberty-Eylau all lined up in three straight weeks.

The THSF Regional rankings are far more important and have more value than the statewide ranking.

the only thing I don't see as valid is your opinion of the poll being invalid because of a lack of a certain number of teams from a certain area.
You made your point on some of YOUR observations. I still don't agree with some of your rationale. First, I never said Gilmer should be ranked #1. They did beat a 2nd ranked (2A) Tatum team handily, but don't you think Tatum - a two-time defending state champ is a quality opponent? They won the class 3A Division II title in '05 and the class 2A Division I title in '06, not to mention this is rivalry game between the two programs, that, by the way, have DI talent every year. Admittedly, Gilmer's pre-district schedule is not the strongest, but it is not that weak either. They beat a big, fast, and talented Monroe Richwood, LA team 39-0 ... a team that was in the quarterfinals in LA 3A last year - and I'll bet they'll be there this year, too. They also still have to face Atlanta.
And oohhh how you are quick to discount Liberty-Eylau as being a threat, again. The only big-time player they lost was Will Middlebrooks. They lost a close rivalry game to North Lamar, which they probably should have won. It'll take another game, maybe more, to get their continuity back on offense since they did lose their QB, but they'll be back up to par by the time the playoffs start. They have a killer of a schedule and I wouldn't be surprised if they have another loss before district, but I'm sure they could beat at least half of the top 25 teams as it is.
As far as Canton, we will find out tonight what kind of team they have against a very good Royce City team, in Canton. I don't see this game as being very close....we'll see.
You're right about Crockett. They don't have a history of being there in the end. I think maybe this year will be different, though. We'll see.
Atlanta is one of those teams that play, probably, the toughest non-district schedules in the state. If they avoid major injuries they should come out battle-tested and ready by playoff time.
As for Brownsboro, they'll still have to battle it out with Van and Chapel Hill in their district. They are still a question mark this early in the season.
Somehow, I think Pittsburg is the real deal this year. We'll see, they still have to play Royce City and their district is very tough with Liberty-Eylau, Atlanta, and Pleasant Grove.
Look at the history: 2006 - Liberty-Eylau, 3A Division I state champs; 2005 - Tatum, 3A Division II state champs; 2004 - Gilmer, 3A Division II state champs; 2003 - Atlanta, 3A Division II state champs. This tells me that chances are good there will be at least one state champion from East Texas.
So, whoopiedee, doo! I still don't see enough validation in your poll.

buff4life
09-14-2007, 12:33 PM
You made your point on some of YOUR observations. I still don't agree with some of your rationale. First, I never said Gilmer should be ranked #1. They did beat a 2nd ranked (2A) Tatum team handily, but don't you think Tatum - a two-time defending state champ is a quality opponent? They won the class 3A Division II title in '05 and the class 2A Division I title in '06, not to mention this is rivalry game between the two programs, that, by the way, have DI talent every year. Admittedly, Gilmer's pre-district schedule is not the strongest, but it is not that weak either. They beat a big, fast, and talented Monroe Richwood, LA team 39-0 ... a team that was in the quarterfinals in LA 3A last year - and I'll bet they'll be there this year, too. They also still have to face Atlanta.
And oohhh how you are quick to discount Liberty-Eylau as being a threat, again. The only big-time player they lost was Will Middlebrooks. They lost a close rivalry game to North Lamar, which they probably should have won. It'll take another game, maybe more, to get their continuity back on offense since they did lose their QB, but they'll be back up to par by the time the playoffs start. They have a killer of a schedule and I wouldn't be surprised if they have another loss before district, but I'm sure they could beat at least half of the top 25 teams as it is.
As far as Canton, we will find out tonight what kind of team they have against a very good Royce City team, in Canton. I don't see this game as being very close....we'll see.
You're right about Crockett. They don't have a history of being there in the end. I think maybe this year will be different, though. We'll see.
Atlanta is one of those teams that play, probably, the toughest non-district schedules in the state. If they avoid major injuries they should come out battle-tested and ready by playoff time.
As for Brownsboro, they'll still have to battle it out with Van and Chapel Hill in their district. They are still a question mark this early in the season.
Somehow, I think Pittsburg is the real deal this year. We'll see, they still have to play Royce City and their district is very tough with Liberty-Eylau, Atlanta, and Pleasant Grove.
Look at the history: 2006 - Liberty-Eylau, 3A Division I state champs; 2005 - Tatum, 3A Division II state champs; 2004 - Gilmer, 3A Division II state champs; 2003 - Atlanta, 3A Division II state champs. This tells me that chances are good there will be at least one state champion from East Texas.

first off...a poll is someone's opinion, there is no proof to any of it, so therefore any poll should be valid, via som VERY irrational things like Smithville at number 1...also...your basing most of your arguments on past years and pasts performances...sure Tatum won state the last two years, but its called GRADUATION, hell Wimberley was awesome the last two years, but that doesn't mean squat now that most of them graduated and there below average for one year of their existence...its the present for the polls not the past...BESIDES..the polls don't rank how you go into and how you get out of the playoffs, its when you win and LOSE!!!

TexasHSFootball
09-14-2007, 12:49 PM
when you decide to look at the way things are this year instead of the past, perhaps you will see a better picture. and perhaps you will find out that is this is the year 2007 and not 2006 or 2005. but I guess you don't realize its nine months into 2007.

waterboy
09-14-2007, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by kof96
Tatum is not very good at all.There are lots of 3a teams that would roll tatum.
Tatum - the two-time defending state champion (2005 - Class 3A Division II; 2006 Class 2A Division I) - not very good at all??!! That shows me that your opinion isn't validated by fact. I would bet money that Tatum could beat most of the teams in the 3A top 25 polls I've seen on here. Sure they got shelled last week, but you have to consider who it was that they lost to.

waterboy
09-14-2007, 01:59 PM
first off...a poll is someone's opinion, there is no proof to any of it, so therefore any poll should be valid, via som VERY irrational things like Smithville at number 1...also...your basing most of your arguments on past years and pasts performances...sure Tatum won state the last two years, but its called GRADUATION, hell Wimberley was awesome the last two years, but that doesn't mean squat now that most of them graduated and there below average for one year of their existence...its the present for the polls not the past...BESIDES..the polls don't rank how you go into and how you get out of the playoffs, its when you win and LOSE!!!
THSF magazine doesn't impress me as being a magazine that looks at anything objectively, which is all I am doing. It is biased toward the teams it knows something about, and it's obvious you know nothing about the teams from East Texas. Graduation does take a toll on any football team, especially those with less numbers, but graduation has alot less of an effect on those PROVEN programs. The PAST DOES AND SHOULD FACTOR INTO ANY POLL! SO......, let's use an example just to clarify what you're saying: if Southlake Carroll lost most of it's starters to graduation, you would not rank them because of what they did last year, the year before, the year before that, etc.? Don't even try to use the lame excuse that they are different because they are 5A.....I'm justing using this as an example to show you where history IS used in rankings. No never mind, nobody up in East Texas reads your magazine because they know it's just HOGWASH and it's proven to be that every year.

waterboy
09-14-2007, 02:23 PM
when you decide to look at the way things are this year instead of the past, perhaps you will see a better picture. and perhaps you will find out that is this is the year 2007 and not 2006 or 2005. but I guess you don't realize its nine months into 2007.
Go get a clue! Everybody knows your magazine is biased and not based on any historical fact. Maybe you should wake up and realize it doesn't matter what you have to say because nobody takes your magazine seriously! Maybe you can get a better picture of what the rest of Texas thinks if you broadened your scope a little further and based your thoughts on historical fact! Wake up....wake up....real magazines are here in 2007 where the past DOES have alot to do with the future. WHOOPS! I forgot who I was talking to! It AIN'T gonna happen!:doh:

DaHop72
09-14-2007, 02:27 PM
Go get a clue! Everybody knows your magazine is biased and not based on any historical fact. Maybe you should wake up and realize it doesn't matter what you have to say because nobody takes your magazine seriously! Maybe you can get a better picture of what the rest of Texas thinks if you broadened your scope a little further and based your thoughts on historical fact! Wake up....wake up....real magazines are here in 2007 where the past DOES have alot to do with the future. WHOOPS! I forgot who I was talking to! It AIN'T gonna happen!:doh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mustang04
09-14-2007, 02:27 PM
Tatum - the two-time defending state champion (2005 - Class 3A Division II; 2006 Class 2A Division I) - not very good at all??!! That shows me that your opinion isn't validated by fact. I would bet money that Tatum could beat most of the teams in the 3A top 25 polls I've seen on here. Sure they got shelled last week, but you have to consider who it was that they lost to.

Hey....i like the way you think...Sweetwater won state in 4a in 1985...so why the hell arent they ranked number 1 right now??

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sweetwater Red
09-14-2007, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
Hey....i like the way you think...Sweetwater won state in 4a in 1985...so why the hell arent they ranked number 1 right now??

Because(in Black Magic's word's) we're flying under the radar
right now.:rolleyes:

3afan
09-14-2007, 02:31 PM
waterboy, lets see your 3A top 25 ....

DaHop72
09-14-2007, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Because(in Black Magic's word's) we're flying under the radar
right now.:rolleyes: http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif
Sorry Red

:devil:

waterboy
09-14-2007, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by mustang04

Hey, that's funny right there, I don't care who you are, that's funny right there!:crazy:

TexasHSFootball
09-14-2007, 02:45 PM
here is what i find amusing...

1. you have me confused with someone else.
2. everyone on this board, with exception you perhaps, knows i have no bias towards any team or region.
3. you are letting your East Texas bias get in the way of the bigger statewide picture.

Sweetwater Red
09-14-2007, 02:50 PM

2. everyone on this board, with exception you perhaps, knows i have no bias towards any team or region.
3. you are letting your East Texas bias get in the way of the bigger statewide picture.

But still...no Sweetwater????:D

Just kidding. Thanks by the way for putting us at #1 two
years ago. Wish we could've lived up to it.:(

waterboy
09-14-2007, 04:03 PM

Uuuuuhhh........What? Your poll doesn't show bias??!! I think the majority of the people on this thread, regardless of region, will agree that there should be more East Texas teams on your poll. As I said before, I'm being objective and you're not. I don't CARE what region they are from, if they're good they're good. I can give most of those teams the benefit of the doubt. Can you?
JUST A THOUGHT....YOUR MAGAZINE WANTS TO SELL, RIGHT? SHOW A LITTLE OBJECTIVITY AND LOVE AND MAYBE...............YOU'LL SELL MORE COPIES! COPIES SOLD = MORE $$ .......JUST A THOUGHT, THOUGH!:thinking:

LH Panther Mom
09-14-2007, 04:10 PM

JUST A THOUGHT....YOUR MAGAZINE WANTS TO SELL, RIGHT? SHOW A LITTLE OBJECTIVITY AND LOVE AND MAYBE...............YOU'LL SELL MORE COPIES! COPIES SOLD = MORE $$ .......JUST A THOUGHT, THOUGH!:thinking:
He doesn't have a magazine. :p

pirate4state
09-14-2007, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
He doesn't have a magazine. :p I can see how he would confuse the two though.

TexasHSFootball
09-14-2007, 04:16 PM
Uuuuuhhh........What? Your poll doesn't show bias??!! I think the majority of the people on this thread, regardless of region, will agree that there should be more East Texas teams on your poll. As I said before, I'm being objective and you're not. I don't CARE what region they are from, if they're good they're good. I can give most of those teams the benefit of the doubt. Can you?

Once again you are making yourself look like a total idiot.

If you see on the poll, and if you see the regional polls, notice the number of teams in white.. its pretty much balanced through the entire state. I have bias? Thats a funny thought right there.

According to your theory, the only good football that is being played year in year out is in East Texas... that right there is laughable.

And if you can show me what magazine I produce, I would love to see it. Until you can show evidence and proof that I have bias and that I produce a magazine, you have no room to talk you idiot.

TexasHSFootball
09-14-2007, 04:28 PM
who gave you permission to copy and paste my content

pirate4state
09-14-2007, 04:31 PM
who gave you permission to copy and paste my content
:confused: Is your site a paid site?

waterboy
09-14-2007, 04:32 PM

If you see on the poll, and if you see the regional polls, notice the number of teams in white.. its pretty much balanced through the entire state. I have bias? Thats a funny thought right there.

According to your theory, the only good football that is being played year in year out is in East Texas... that right there is laughable.

And if you can show me what magazine I produce, I would love to see it. Until you can show evidence and proof that I have bias and that I produce a magazine, you have no room to talk you idiot.
Is BASHING ALLOWED on this thread??! What regional poll, you idiot??!! I'm not talking about a regional poll, stomp, I'm talking about the state poll! It's my thinking that maybe you're proving yourself to be the idiot by some of the HOGWASH I've read from you! I haven't said anything about East Texas having better football - but thanks for the compliment because YOU DID! What's really laughable is you're trying to prove you are non-biased by bashing someone else who doesn't agree with your biased opinions. At first, I thought it might be from a lack of knowledge about the teams in East Texas, but now you have proven it's because of a lack of knowledge, period! YOU are a BIASED OPINIONATED IDIOT!

necks_c/09
09-14-2007, 04:33 PM
who gave you permission to copy and paste my content who says i copied and pasted it....

u dont know if i typed it up or not....

and for the record..... i decided i didnt need permission even if i did copy and paste it

pirate4state
09-14-2007, 04:35 PM
Boys settle down - there is no need to call each other names.

necks_c/09
09-14-2007, 04:35 PM

And if you can show me what magazine I produce, I would love to see it. Until you can show evidence and proof that I have bias and that I produce a magazine, you have no room to talk you idiot. SHOW SOME COMPASSION:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

pirate4state
09-14-2007, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
who says i copied and pasted it....

u dont know if i typed it up or not....

and for the record..... i decided i didnt need permission even if i did copy and paste it

you do need to provide the link to the site you took the information from and if it is a paid site then it will be removed

Sweetwater Red
Originally posted by pirate4state
Boys settle down - there is no need to call each other names.

Hmmmm....10 reasons I'm glad I'm not a moderator......#1....:thinking:

TexasHSFootball
the only one with a lack of sense is waterboy.

and necks... if you can compensate me for the loss of revenue instead of providing a link, then you can.. until then, you did not get permission to do so.

necks_c/09
09-14-2007, 04:40 PM
you do need to provide the link to the site you took the information from and if it is a paid site then it will be removed but who can prove i copy and pasted it....

and really i could care less if it is removed....

i just dont want the FBI searching for me b/c i copy and pasted a poll from a website

pirate4state
09-14-2007, 04:41 PM
but who can prove i copy and pasted it....

and really i could care less if it is removed....

i just dont want the FBI searching for me b/c i copy and pasted a poll from a website

:doh: :rolleyes: alrighty then :D

necks_c/09
09-14-2007, 04:42 PM
the only one with a lack of sense is waterboy.

and necks... if you can compensate me for the loss of revenue instead of providing a link, then you can.. until then, you did not get permission to do so. well may i have permission mister "im gonna be anal about every little thing"?

and if it makes you happy.... ill put the link on there

pirate4state
09-14-2007, 04:44 PM
well may i have permission mister "im gonna be anal about every little thing"?

you no longer need his permission b/c there is nothing to add a link to

necks_c/09
http://www.texashsfootball.com/rankings/2007/wk23a.htm

well thers the link but i guess its a lil too late huh?

Sweetwater Red
:doh: :rolleyes: alrighty then :D

LMAO...didn't he just tell on himself...:thinking: :clap:

necks_c/09
09-14-2007, 04:45 PM
you no longer need his permission b/c there is nothing to add a link to appreciate it:clap:

LH Panther Mom
09-14-2007, 04:54 PM
:doh: :doh: Gracious.....a person tries to take a shower.... :doh:

TexasHSFootball
09-14-2007, 05:13 PM
if there is anything that agitates me more than anything it being accused of being biased towards anyone or any group of people. on top of this same person accusing me of being and doing something I am not.

furthermore, you get someone who wants to butt into the conversation and add another insult.

Am I angry... darn right I am angry. I explained it over and over a few times. And this aquamale or whatever he calls himself wants to continue to repeat the same damn accusations over and over.

if this is what people consider as proper respect for authority and the people who take hours upon hours and countless sleepless nights of work to provide this information, then this will be my last post here.

I will not put up with the pissy lack of respect.

necks_c/09
09-14-2007, 07:52 PM
if there is anything that agitates me more than anything it being accused of being biased towards anyone or any group of people. on top of this same person accusing me of being and doing something I am not.

furthermore, you get someone who wants to butt into the conversation and add another insult.

Am I angry... darn right I am angry. I explained it over and over a few times. And this aquamale or whatever he calls himself wants to continue to repeat the same damn accusations over and over.

if this is what people consider as proper respect for authority and the people who take hours upon hours and countless sleepless nights of work to provide this information, then this will be my last post here.

I will not put up with the pissy lack of respect. im not gonna comment on the bias part b/c i could care less about that, but who cares if your angry.....

and i hope you dont mean the polls when you say"this information" b/c that would be a complete waste of time for you.....

and nobody is forcing you to post here

so sweet dreams tonight:)

carter08
09-14-2007, 07:56 PM
well may i have permission mister "im gonna be anal about every little thing"?

you're an idiot.

Copy and Pasting means less traffic to his site. Less traffic = less money earned. That isn't some big corporate site. He needs that Google Adsense money :D

sinton66
09-14-2007, 08:06 PM
While some of you may not agree with his poll, it is his opinion and he is entitled to post it. Instead of trying to insult the man with nonsense and silly misconceptions about who he might be, let's see you present a logical argument about WHY he's wrong in your opinion. Name calling and insults are lame and childish. Lets have some INTELLIGENT contribution here, please.

football4life
09-14-2007, 09:14 PM
lol at this thread. i just like to picture several people sitting at their computers just fuming, oh my god! this week 2 poll is causing me to rethink my entire outlook on life! what a scam! you're poll is garbage! blah blah freaking blah!