PDA

View Full Version : Your Hump day predictions

hutex04
09-12-2007, 05:35 PM
Texas plays at UCF. Are the horns truly out of a funk? After an outstanding 3rd and 4th quarter last Saturday, longhorn fans are talking national championship contenders again. Texas plays at UCF, which is breaking in a brand new stadium. UCF should be extreamly motived as the horns come to town for there first away game. My prediction is a closer than expected game but horns prevail.

Texas 44
UCF 27

Gsquared
09-12-2007, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by hutex04
Texas plays at UCF. Are the horns truly out of a funk? After an outstanding 3rd and 4th quarter last Saturday, longhorn fans are talking national championship contenders again. Texas plays at UCF, which is breaking in a brand new stadium. UCF should be extreamly motived as the horns come to town for there first away game. My prediction is a closer than expected game but horns prevail.

Texas 44
UCF 27
I think Texas will be fine but UT fans talking NC contenders outta tap the breaks.

ASUFrisbeeStud
09-12-2007, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
I think Texas will be fine but UT fans talking NC contenders outta tap the breaks.

Hook 'em! I agree though, LSU and unfortunaly Blow U are by far the two best teams in the country. I want UT to kill Blow U this year but we'll see if they are still contenders after that game.

Gsquared
09-12-2007, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Hook 'em! I agree though, LSU and unfortunaly Blow U are by far the two best teams in the country. I want UT to kill Blow U this year but we'll see if they are still contenders after that game.
Yeah, im as big a Texas fan as they come but im not about to start talking NC. I think Tx does have a chance against OU though, must play well.

KTJ
09-12-2007, 06:31 PM

Texas 44
UCF 27

Uhh, I don't know who you've been talking to, but not one UT fan I associate with (and I associate with A TON) has been talking about a National Championship. Maybe it's the 3-4 people in Hutto that think that but every UT fan knows that a NC this year is very, very slim.

Now a BCS Bowl berth--that's VERY attainable and should be the major goal right after winning the Big 12.

hutex04
09-13-2007, 06:15 AM
I disagree, this whole state is made of UT fans and I know that most feel that if we get past OU that we will go undefeated. Its not hard to imagin an undefeated season once we beat OU. And I know we will beat OU bookmark this post

crzyjournalist03
09-13-2007, 09:16 AM
I disagree, this whole state is made of UT fans and I know that most feel that if we get past OU that we will go undefeated. Its not hard to imagin an undefeated season once we beat OU. And I know we will beat OU bookmark this post

do you go play for the Longhorns?

hutex04
09-13-2007, 01:51 PM
no put i have premonitions all the time. This one came to me a couple days ago. Oklahoma will LOSE to texas. Aint even worried.:D

crzyjournalist03
09-13-2007, 01:59 PM
oh, well for not playing, you sure did use the word "we" a lot!