PDA

View Full Version : GSquared dropping knowledge

Txbroadcaster
09-12-2007, 04:04 PM
G makes his debut talking some 3A football

3A weekly (http://www.tx.prepcountry.com/?t=12&file=radio/3a_show.htm)

Cameron Crazy
09-12-2007, 04:04 PM
Nice, I didn't know g was good at anything.

Gsquared
09-12-2007, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
G makes his debut talking some 3A football

3A weekly (http://www.tx.prepcountry.com/?t=12&file=radio/3a_show.htm)
Hahaha, I just realized, I showed my arse when I mentioned Palestine in Reg 2 portion.

Txbroadcaster
09-12-2007, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Hahaha, I just realized, I showed my arse when I mentioned Palestine in Reg 2 portion.

not really..we were talking East Texas in general

Maroon87
09-12-2007, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Nice, I didn't know g was good at anything.

You can add this to eating, drinking, and stickhorse riding.;)

pirate4state
09-12-2007, 04:18 PM
woo hoo i'm loving this :nerd: :D

Ranger Mom
09-12-2007, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
woo hoo i'm loving this :nerd: :D

ME TOO!!!!:clap: :clap:

I still wanna know who was right about the play in the Greenwood/Graham game that brought all the boos from the Greenwood side.....G2 or KTA!!!

pirate4state
09-12-2007, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I still wanna know who was right about the play in the Greenwood/Graham game that brought all the boos from the Greenwood side.....G2 or KTA!!!

:thinking: :thinking:

I think we should ask the refs on the board, but G2 was all over it the minute it happened.

Ranger Mom
09-12-2007, 04:23 PM
:thinking: :thinking:

I think we should ask the refs on the board, but G2 was all over it the minute it happened.

I know....and then KTA calls me and says, "I know you are probably mad right now...but that was a good call"!!

I was confused...(believe it or not!!):)

pirate4state
09-12-2007, 04:24 PM
I know....and then KTA calls me and says, "I know you are probably mad right now...but that was a good call"!!

I was confused...(believe it or not!!):)

Of course HE is gonna say that. G2 was unbiased and so was I. I thought it was bogus.

Ranger Mom
09-12-2007, 04:25 PM
Of course HE is gonna say that. G2 was unbiased and so was I. I thought it was bogus.

I didn't really see it, so I didn't know!!:p

pirate4state
09-12-2007, 04:27 PM
I didn't really see it, so I didn't know!!:p

:doh: :doh:

Gsquared
09-12-2007, 04:56 PM

Wait, what play are yall talkin about?

Ranger Mom
09-12-2007, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Wait, what play are yall talkin about?

The one where we punted and the Graham guy called "fair catch" (or so we thought) and then ran the ball!!

Remember, you said he shouldn't have been able to do that since he waved his arm....then KTA called me from across the field and said that since his hand didn't go ABOVE his helmet, it was a live ball.....or something to that effect.

Don't make me go into great depth, I don't wanna sound stupid, ya know!!

sinton66
09-12-2007, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
You can add this to eating, drinking, and stickhorse riding.;)

And Midget tossing.

Txbroadcaster
09-12-2007, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
And Midget tossing.

question is, Can he do all of it at one time

MarginalTalent
09-13-2007, 02:34 PM
The guy told my son that he fielded the punt the ref never blew the whistle, so he assumed "live ball" and took off. The player did the correct thing. Coaches always tell their players to play until the whistle blows.

pirate4state
09-13-2007, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by MarginalTalent
The guy told my son that he fielded the punt the ref never blew the whistle, so he assumed "live ball" and took off. The player did the correct thing. Coaches always tell their players to play until the whistle blows. Even though he signaled fair catch? He hesitated in running after he caught the ball, the Greenwood players held up and I can not believe that the ref BEHIND him did not see him wave for a fair catch.

Ranger Mom
09-13-2007, 02:39 PM
Even though he signaled fair catch? He hesitated in running after he caught the ball, the Greenwood players held up and I can not believe that the ref BEHIND him did not see him wave for a fair catch.

That was kinda what I thought! Our guys OBVIOUSLY thought he called fair catch!!

MarginalTalent
09-14-2007, 02:42 PM
Well, let's see. I guess he could have laid the ball down and let Greenwood pick it up and run the other way. What are his options when the whistle hasn't blown? I didn't see the fair catch sign, but I wasn't looking at him. I was watching the coverage come down. I guess the ref was too. Has anyone seen film on it?