PDA

View Full Version : Turning My Back on Hollywood

PPHSfan
02-28-2003, 01:33 PM
And to think I liked some of these folks.

I have decided to exercise my right to freedom of expression and to BURN movie posters of folks like George Clooney and Julia Roberts. I have decided that from this day forward I will never again pay six bucks for a movie ticket. I will never buy or rent another video or dvd.I am calling the satellite company and telling them to cancel my subscription. From this day forward all of my entertainment will come from highschool sports only. I know that this will not make a bit of difference in the Hollywood Bottom Line, but I feel better already anyway. I quit smoking when I finaly decided that I was tired of Marlboro getting so much of my money...Marlboro is still in business but they don't get any more of MINE . And now neither will George Clooney or Julia Roberts just to name a couple.

Dang I feel better :D

turbostud
02-28-2003, 03:41 PM
Amen PPHSFAN, nothing bugs me more than to see these Hollywood idiots running their traps about Bush and Iraq. Who made them professionals on all this? They are all traitors in my book.

Rabbit'93
02-28-2003, 04:14 PM
I'm right there with you guys. These people have no clue what life is like in the real world. If you really want to get down to it. These people, although they are paid well, have no impact on real life. What they do does not have any bearing on anything. They are entertainers not politicians. All the wannabes and yes people that surround them have them believeing that they are some authority on world issues. They are all fakes. I say BOMB HOLLYWOOD FIRST.

<small>[ March 01, 2003, 11:06 AM: Message edited by: Rabbit'93 ]</small>

rholl
02-28-2003, 08:30 PM
I'm still waiting for the whole group that claimed they were leaving the country if Bush got elected!!!!! Hit the road Jack...we didn't need you before and we sure don't need ya now!!!
France is looking for some new citizens....I think they will fit right in!!!!!!!!!

Jimbotex40
03-01-2003, 02:31 AM
lol, nice one rholl.

i like this talk about gay hollywood people.
ive never liked that new retarded religion "scientolgoy" that is going around.
Poor hopeless people.

SintonFan
03-01-2003, 03:02 AM
PPHSfan:
And to think I liked some of these folks.

I have decided to exercise my right to freedom of expression and to BURN movie posters of folks like George Clooney and Julia Roberts. I have decided that from this day forward I will never again pay six bucks for a movie ticket. I will never buy or rent another video or dvd.I am calling the satellite company and telling them to cancel my subscription. From this day forward all of my entertainment will come from highschool sports only. I know that this will not make a bit of difference in the Hollywood Bottom Line, but I feel better already anyway. I quit smoking when I finaly decided that I was tired of Marlboro getting so much of my money...Marlboro is still in business but they don't get any more of MINE . And now neither will George Clooney or Julia Roberts just to name a couple.

Dang I feel better :D After reading this I feel better, too. I agree with you PPHSfan. Don't forget about Alec Baldwin. He helped start the whole 'let's stone the prosecutor and kill his children' thing a few years ago. I have refused anything to do with that fool since his tirade on late night TV. The current arrogance from Hollywood does smell something akin. I like your premise. If only enough of us would only boycott two or three of these fools and hit them in their pocketbook. I think (hope) the rest those fools would then realize that they depend on us, WE DON'T DEPEND ON THEM.
Actually, I'd rather read a book. I've always got the best seat. wink

Phil C
03-01-2003, 09:33 PM
Or attend a 3A sporting event Sintonfan even if you don't get the best seat in the house. :)

DRuMLiNeSPYKe2004
03-02-2003, 03:45 PM
I simply cannot comprehend why hollywood would endorse such a anti american type of attitude. if these people are so called educated, than i suggest they go back to school. have they not read A N Y T H I N G about World War II? I STRONGLY suggest that they go back and read about the way Hitler broke every single part of the peace treaty he signed. how hitler slowly and methodically placed armies here and there and created war weapons over the course of a few years without making it seem suspicious. how hitler also hid the biochemical weapons his team was working on. i agree that war is not good. it destroys families countries and lives. but if it is necessary for the good of the WORLD and everything else has been done to prevent this, then lets not be wienies, stand up for what we believe in, not let our colors run and SAVE THE WORLD!!! stupid hairy french. whole country is a bunch of wieners.