PDA

View Full Version : Region II Player of Week One

LH Panther Mom
09-12-2007, 11:56 AM
Try not to be a homer... :)

Hunter Nix, Prosper - 20 rushes, 87 yards, 1 TD, 11/22 passes for 187 yards, 1 TD

Michael Enriquez, Quinlan Ford - 2 rushes, 23 yards, 1 TD 15/21 passes for 230 yards, 2 TD's

Richardson Morrison, Royse City - 10 rushes, 26 yards, 1 TD, 22/34 passes for 272 yards, 3 TD's

Justin Johnson, Gilmer - 178 rushing yards, 3 TD's (all but 9 yards were in first half)

Taylor Thompson, Prosper - 7 receptions, 135 yards, 1 TD

Antwon Spears, Fort Worth Diamond Hill-Jarvis - 30 carries, 370 yards, 4 TD's, one 2-pt conversion, 1 reception for 50 yards

JR2004
09-12-2007, 07:05 PM
Looks like Mr. Spears in a runaway!

lostaussie
09-12-2007, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
Looks like Mr. Spears in a runaway! i'm good with him winning because those are some bada$$ stats. just curious who he played.

burnet44
09-12-2007, 07:54 PM
who did they play
St. Mary's Home For Unwed Mothers?

LH Panther Mom
09-12-2007, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
i'm good with him winning because those are some bada$$ stats. just curious who he played.
Fort Worth Polytechnic and lost 50-45.

Isn't this just the second year for Diamond Hill-Jarvis school to compete? Or am I confused again?

JR2004
09-12-2007, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Fort Worth Polytechnic and lost 50-45.

Isn't this just the second year for Diamond Hill-Jarvis school to compete? Or am I confused again?

They aren't a new school. :)

Spears completely destroyed the Poly Parrots. Seriously that's their mascot. We've played them before in basketball.

Poly isn't the strongest team in Ft. Worth, but the last time I saw Diamond Hill last year they were having problems doing anything right. The funniest thing they did against us in football last year was they let one of their senior O-line guys line up in the backfield and score a TD against our JV guys at the end of the game. What a way for a kid to go out on the final play of his football career. It was honestly pretty darn awesome to watch a 310lb. kid pull a Refrigerator Perry and get what was probably the only TD he's ever had!

LH Panther Mom
09-12-2007, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
They aren't a new school. :)

Spears completely destroyed the Poly Parrots. Seriously that's their mascot. We've played them before in basketball.

Poly isn't the strongest team in Ft. Worth, but the last time I saw Diamond Hill last year they were having problems doing anything right. The funniest thing they did against us in football last year was they let one of their senior O-line guys line up in the backfield and score a TD against our JV guys at the end of the game. What a way for a kid to go out on the final play of his football career. It was honestly pretty darn awesome to watch a 310lb. kid pull a Refrigerator Perry and get what was probably the only TD he's ever had!
I think I knew they were the Parrots. :D That is funny!

I guess I'm thinking of another FW school that was new. Or more confusion on my part. I would've loved to see that play!