PDA

View Full Version : IHStang fan

necks_c/09
09-11-2007, 09:58 PM
i saw the top 25 you put together and what makes you think columbus is worhty of being in the top 50 much less # 16..?

i know they are 2-0 but geez, # 16?

my question is, do u know something i dont?

because if they are that good we have problems in store for us

just curious as to your opinion regarding columbus' team.....

big daddy russ
09-11-2007, 10:52 PM
I'm not IHStangFan, but I had them knocking on the door of the top 25. Here's what they've done so far...

Columbus (2-0; beat Yoakum; Smithville)

I know Smithville's nothing to write home about, but they beat both teams by a good margin.

I don't know if the Schobels have another run of kids coming through, Michael Vick and PacMan Jones are masquerading as Columbus HS students, or this run of kids have been playing under power lines, but they've looked good. They have a few challenges coming up, so I guess we'll see where they really stand in the next four or five weeks.

Hope that helped.

Bull19
09-11-2007, 10:57 PM
columbus will be lucky to win 3 district games

IHStangFan
09-12-2007, 07:39 AM
LOL...I love how certain people get butt-sore over a stupid poll. Lemme guess...You're upset that WC didn't make my poll? :rolleyes:

Don't you have some pre-algebra homework to do?

99IHSMustang
09-12-2007, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
LOL...I love how certain people get butt-sore over a stupid poll. Lemme guess...You're upset that WC didn't make my poll? :rolleyes:

Didn't LH Panther Mom say if you don't like someones poll don't complain about it make one of your own? :confused:

IHStangFan
09-12-2007, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
Didn't LH Panther Mom say if you don't like someones poll don't complain about it make one of your own? :confused: I'm pretty sure she did, but this guy likes to follow me around and make stupid comments....its the whole being in the same district thing and seems some WC fans (and theyre usually always kids) can't stand that Needville is getting all of the early season love in D24. Kinda feel sorry for em. :D

IHStangFan
09-12-2007, 08:45 AM
In all honesty I put them there hoping they prove me right. Fair enough? Now like mentioned above...don't like my poll, make your own.

IHStangFan
09-12-2007, 08:47 AM
even better still...how bout this.....

Phil is not the only one that drinks in the morning. :D :p

carter08
09-12-2007, 02:29 PM

actually. he's in calculus.

faling it, but still...

Darren
09-12-2007, 02:38 PM
I'm pretty sure she did, but this guy likes to follow me around and make stupid comments....its the whole being in the same district thing and seems some WC fans (and theyre usually always kids) can't stand that Needville is getting all of the early season love in D24. Kinda feel sorry for em. :D

You are Usually Always Sometimes Nearly Right :D :D :D

necks_c/09
09-12-2007, 06:22 PM

Don't you have some pre-algebra homework to do? wth are you talking about, im not complaining or making any bad remarks about anything, i just wanted to know if you knew something about their team that i didnt.....

i dont care about wc and not being in your poll..... i was simply trying to make conversation about columbus' team....

and i give needville their props and i know they are gonna be good......

and for crying out loud shut up with the stupid school coments.....

and if ur gonna go that low then at least get it right.....

its calculus......

prolly something you couldn't even do.... but who cares

necks_c/09
09-12-2007, 06:25 PM
I'm pretty sure she did, but this guy likes to follow me around and make stupid comments....its the whole being in the same district thing and seems some WC fans (and theyre usually always kids) can't stand that Needville is getting all of the early season love in D24. Kinda feel sorry for em. :D i dont follow u around, in all reality i could care less who posted it,

i just wanted to know what your opinion on them was

and i never said i didn't like your poll....

i just said what would make you think theu are that good after being miserable last season......

pirate4state
09-12-2007, 06:28 PM
yall are funny

:D

buff4life
09-12-2007, 07:24 PM
he's in calculus as a junior? what is he the next einstein?

AP Panther Fan
09-12-2007, 09:47 PM
even better still...how bout this.....

Phil is not the only one that drinks in the morning. :D :p

Now, THAT was funny.:D

IHStangFan
09-13-2007, 07:26 AM
its calculus......

prolly something you couldn't even do.... but who cares [/B] Not sure if you're aware of this, but you're not the only HS student to ever take calculus. As far as "somthing you couldn't do" Come talk to me in 15 years when you have experienced real life for a few years. ;)

BILLYFRED0000
09-13-2007, 07:40 AM
Hey can I get into this shindig or is this a private party????:D :p