PDA

View Full Version : question for everman

spaniard
12-12-2002, 12:48 AM
i was wondering if you guys' student representatives came out to midfield before the game to exchange gifts and hellos. our high school and all the district 25 teams do this. but ive noticed that most teams weve played during postseason havent done this. i was also wondering if this was only done in some districts or all or what the deal was. anywhoo, just askin about that. so, if anyone has any idea about that, would like to know. thanks.

sinton66
12-12-2002, 01:40 AM
I don't know of any that observe this custom in the playoffs.

spaniard
12-12-2002, 01:52 AM
i was wondering why the p.a. announcer never asked for the student council reps to meet at midfield at the burnet vs. sinton game. it seems like burnet is the only team to do it, i guess that its been a while since weve been this far in the playoffs, it seemed like jasper was a little caught off guard also last week when the pa asked for the reps to meet at midfield. oh well, not trying to start a stink, just wonderin.

Matthew328
12-12-2002, 11:21 AM
I'm not really sure if Everman does this or not..I know they do it during the regular serason but I dont remember it being done during the playoffs...I have seen Everman's trainers always go to the other teams side and say hello to the other teams trainers...LOL