View Full Version : salt water as fuel.

carter08
09-11-2007, 06:10 PM
http://green.yahoo.com/index.php?q=node/1570

rockdale80
09-11-2007, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by carter08
http://green.yahoo.com/index.php?q=node/1570

That's crazy talk. Lets keep burning fossil fuels like there is no tomorrow. Let the future deal with what we do now. They will be here forever, and they dont hurt the environment either. ;)

3afan
09-11-2007, 06:28 PM
whoever can patent converting saltwater to fuel will rule the world

rockdale80
09-11-2007, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by 3afan

I am doing experiments as we speak. :D

The world will be mine....

Diocletian
09-11-2007, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by 3afan

They'd be dead in a month...... just look at what happened to electric cars

The mass majority of the population doesn't even want an alternative because it's too much of a hassle, you aren't going to find me going out of my way to put salt water in my vehicle when filling up on gas costs a bit more but half the time to do...we can just let these people come up with as many solutions as possible for when we actualy DO need them.

Footballhudini
09-11-2007, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Diocletian
They'd be dead in a month...... just look at what happened to electric cars

The mass majority of the population doesn't even want an alternative because it's too much of a hassle, you aren't going to find me going out of my way to put salt water in my vehicle when filling up on gas costs a bit more but half the time to do...we can just let these people come up with as many solutions as possible for when we actualy DO need them.

you won't be going out of your way once we start having salt water stations (Instead of gas) everywhere...

lol

Highschoolfan78
09-11-2007, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Footballhudini
you won't be going out of your way once we start having salt water stations (Instead of gas) everywhere...

lol

It'll be just a bunch of water pumped out of salt water aquariums inside the stations... haha

sinton66
09-11-2007, 08:58 PM
Noticed he didn't say how much energy it took to create the RF energy or how much RF was necessary. That stuff don't grow on trees.

rockdale80
09-11-2007, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Noticed he didn't say how much energy it took to create the RF energy or how much RF was necessary. That stuff don't grow on trees.

Sure it does. I have an RF tree growing in my backyard.

sinton66
09-11-2007, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Sure it does. I have an RF tree growing in my backyard.

Let me guess, it grows blue corona balls?

rockdale80
09-12-2007, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
Let me guess, it grows blue corona balls?

Actually Miller Lite. Its a Miller Lite RF tree and I love it. I also have a money tree. I will sell you the money tree though. It takes too much work to harvest anything for it. :D