PDA

View Full Version : Allen vs Rowlett

Gsquared
09-11-2007, 05:31 PM
Anybody else in the metroplex going to this one on Thursday night?

JR2004
09-11-2007, 06:19 PM
I'm sure it'll be a fun game. Garland should win it though. Kiff really hasn't won very many big games in the 6 plus seasons he's been there.

I'd normally go to a game like this because I enjoy watching Garland play, but this week I'm going to go watch KA's undefeated Leopards play North Dallas over at Franklin on Thursday night. I think his game will be more competitive. :)

Matthew328
09-11-2007, 08:34 PM
Garland????

I thought Allen was playing Rowlett??? LOL

Allen rolls

Gsquared
09-11-2007, 08:36 PM
You gotta forgive my buddy JR, he is a basketball guy as well and you know those kinda people arent all with it :D

JR2004
09-11-2007, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
You gotta forgive my buddy JR, he is a basketball guy as well and you know those kinda people arent all with it :D

LOL...I've still got Garland on my mind because of that opening week match-up with Allen. I've been giving one of my friends from Garland a hard time about losing to them everytime I talk to him. :)

Or, like G said, us folks who are thump thumps (Well I'm a thump thump and a pigskin guy. Was always better at football, but you can't play much pick-up football around here!) aren't always with it so you'll have to excuse me... :)

Since it's actually ALLEN, this may be even uglier for Rowlett.

G why don't ya come out and support KA this week and just catch big bad Allen come playoff time? :)

Gsquared
09-11-2007, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
LOL...I've still got Garland on my mind because of that opening week match-up with Allen. I've been giving one of my friends from Garland a hard time about losing to them everytime I talk to him. :)

Or, like G said, us folks who are thump thumps (Well I'm a thump thump and a pigskin guy. Was always better at football, but you can't play much pick-up football around here!) aren't always with it so you'll have to excuse me... :)

Since it's actually ALLEN, this may be even uglier for Rowlett.

G why don't ya come out and support KA this week and just catch big bad Allen come playoff time? :)
I was actually going to but I think im gonna wait a couple of more weeks before I see one of KA games. I think they might blow North Dallas out early.

JR2004
09-11-2007, 11:03 PM
I was actually going to but I think im gonna wait a couple of more weeks before I see one of KA games. I think they might blow North Dallas out early.

They sure might blow em out. North Dallas did give Molina a pretty good game. Molina isn't a world-beater, but they sure do play hard for Deville and North Dallas stayed within 10 I believe and they'll be the 3rd place team in Carter's district.

I think the game will turn out to be pretty good. I'm hoping KA gets a shutout though. I know that if his guys put the big boy from North Dallas on his rear end early in the game that he won't play hard the rest of the night. :)

Gsquared
09-12-2007, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
They sure might blow em out. North Dallas did give Molina a pretty good game. Molina isn't a world-beater, but they sure do play hard for Deville and North Dallas stayed within 10 I believe and they'll be the 3rd place team in Carter's district.

I think the game will turn out to be pretty good. I'm hoping KA gets a shutout though. I know that if his guys put the big boy from North Dallas on his rear end early in the game that he won't play hard the rest of the night. :)
JR, try to make it to one of his Thursday games in a couple of weeks, that way we can meet up at Whataburger or something and grab a bite before the game and ride over together.

JR2004
09-12-2007, 08:23 AM
JR, try to make it to one of his Thursday games in a couple of weeks, that way we can meet up at Whataburger or something and grab a bite before the game and ride over together.

That'll work.