PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ad UT plays Central Florida this Saturday

Phil C
09-11-2007, 03:37 PM
And this is not going to be an easy game at all. Central Florida beat North Carolina State on Sept. 1 25 to 23 on the road plus they have had two weeks to get ready. They are not no small school but have about 48,000 in enrollment! Plus they are opening up in their brand new stadium. That increases the risk. Scary times indeed! :eek:

Adidas410s
09-11-2007, 03:44 PM
Phil...I tried to get a ticket to this game but it's sold out. Instead I'm going to Boston College @ Georgia Tech.

Phil C
09-13-2007, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Phil...I tried to get a ticket to this game but it's sold out. Instead I'm going to Boston College @ Georgia Tech.

That ought to be a great game Ad. Someone just told me that in the last 7 opening home games for Central Florida that they are 6 - 1. That increases the risk.

KTJ
09-13-2007, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

It's a soft "sold out".

I know of at least 3 guys trying to get rid of tickets. Nevertheless, there should be upwards of 10,000 Longhorn fans in Orlando this weekend.

Adidas410s
09-13-2007, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
It's a soft "sold out".

I know of at least 3 guys trying to get rid of tickets. Nevertheless, there should be upwards of 10,000 Longhorn fans in Orlando this weekend.
Yeah. When I was booking though there wasn't even an auction on eBay yet. Plus I would've had to fly to Tampa and then rent a car and drive to Orlando. I'm doing the GT/BC game for under $300 for flight, hotel, and a ticket on "Tech Terrace."

Plus...I already have to get through the beating that Tech is going to take in Austin...I don't know if I want a 2nd game around UT fans in the same season. :p