PDA

View Full Version : Phil C....

AP Panther Fan
09-11-2007, 03:20 PM
It's Tuesday and you haven't mentioned volleyball!;)

Who does Sinton play tonight?

Adidas410s
09-11-2007, 03:21 PM
He's a company man...and a company man doesn't go against policy for fear of becoming a benched member!!!

AP Panther Fan
09-11-2007, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
He's a company man...and a company man doesn't go against policy for fear of becoming a benched member!!!

hey, I was trying to think of something "sports" related to talk about;)

pirate4state
09-11-2007, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
It's Tuesday and you haven't mentioned volleyball!;)

Who does Sinton play tonight?

At Orange Grove tonight - should be a 3 games and we're home type of deal :eek: Who does AP have?

AP Panther Fan
09-11-2007, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
At Orange Grove tonight - should be a 3 games and we're home type of deal :eek: Who does AP have?

We are in Ingleside this evening. It should be 2 or 3 games and we are home too....of course that is a double edged sword when it comes to our freshman team.:D

pirate4state
09-11-2007, 03:33 PM
We are in Ingleside this evening. It should be 2 or 3 games and we are home too....of course that is a double edged sword when it comes to our freshman team.:D

I'm gonna have to make it a point to get out of work on time when AP is in town. Gotta heckle that freshman team of yours. :devil: :D ;)

Phil C
09-11-2007, 03:34 PM
Hey AP what is our favorite AP freshman player's number. We play AP in Sinton next Tuesday and I am planning to be there.

AP Panther Fan
09-11-2007, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Hey AP what is our favorite AP freshman player's number. We play AP in Sinton next Tuesday and I am planning to be there.

Geez, if you hadn't asked me....I wash that thing continuously. I think it is 10. :D

I will tell her to be on the lookout for you and possibly Rita.

pirate4state
09-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Geez, if you hadn't asked me....I wash that thing continuously. I think it is 10. :D

I will tell her to be on the lookout for you and possibly Rita.

What's this? You won't be taking the afternoon off and coming over?? :eek: ;)