PDA

View Full Version : while i was out bird hunting tis weekend.....

lostaussie
09-11-2007, 03:14 PM
my wife killed 3 wild hogs..............with the front end of her freakin brand new car:doh:

Ranger Mom
09-11-2007, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
my wife killed 3 wild hogs..............with the front end of her freakin brand new car:doh:

WOW!! I am assuming your wife is okay then???

AP Panther Fan
09-11-2007, 03:18 PM
pound for pound, sounds like she did better than you...just kidding

I bet it scared the heck out of her and then made her cry (just thinking how I would react)

lostaussie
09-11-2007, 03:19 PM
wife=ok
honda civic=screwed

luvhoops34
09-11-2007, 03:46 PM
wife=ok
honda civic=screwed

I would have cussed a blue streak! I bet her car is screwed. I've never hit a wild hog or javelina, but I've hit TWO ten point bucks....:(

buff4life
09-11-2007, 03:51 PM
i thought you were going to say you shot the vice president lol...

zebrablue2
09-11-2007, 04:18 PM
glad your wife is OK, the car can be replaced.

Cameron Crazy
09-11-2007, 04:19 PM
If you hit a deer or a hog, does that go up on your insurance?:thinking:

Old Dog
09-11-2007, 04:22 PM
Glad to see three hogs turn in their bacon and hope the Mrs. is faring well, but a little too expensive to make a habit out of!

44INAROW
09-11-2007, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
If you hit a deer or a hog, does that go up on your insurance?:thinking:
it should be filed as a "comprehensive" or "other than collision" claim. Comp or OTC claims do show up as claims but they shouldn't "count" as much against you as a collision claim does. All companies are different though. We've had quite a few wild hog claims this summer - (no chubacabra claims though lol) glad your wife is OK Aussie - hitting 3 of them probably caused alot of damage :eek:

MarginalTalent
09-11-2007, 04:53 PM
Don't let PETA find out!

sweetwater07
09-11-2007, 05:00 PM
about a year and a half ago i tried to hit some little ones that ran in front of my old jeep...i sped up until about 200 lb mama ran out....screeeech!!

lostaussie
09-11-2007, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
it should be filed as a "comprehensive" or "other than collision" claim. Comp or OTC claims do show up as claims but they shouldn't "count" as much against you as a collision claim does. All companies are different though. We've had quite a few wild hog claims this summer - (no chubacabra claims though lol) glad your wife is OK Aussie - hitting 3 of them probably caused alot of damage :eek: yep, i'm digging that comprehensive deductible...............and she didn't only hit 3..................said she took em' out like bowling pins..........only killed 3:D..................i asked my boy if she ran off the road because of all the mud.............he stated real quick that the mud came off all the pigs that were rolling on top of the car:doh:

DU_stud04
09-11-2007, 08:12 PM
my wife killed 3 wild hogs..............with the front end of her freakin brand new car:doh: hey, at the gilmer game you were talking about how you wanted to get lucky and get ONE of them.....

glad your wife is okay

GetRDoneStangs
09-11-2007, 08:40 PM
My wife "Nailed" a real nice 10 pointer on the morning of deer season last fall...too bad it was on I-20 and she did with an Impalla!!....It was well before Sun Rise so it was not Leagal!!!:D :D

Actually....The deer ran out in fromt of her and she hit him....if she would have "swerved" to miss him and wrecked..it would a collision instead of comprehensive

Leason learned....Hit em don't swerve!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Glad ur wife was ok!!...I "reshaped" some sheetmetal and she was able to get to work! She is a nurse......