PDA

View Full Version : Quinn to be the Browns starter?

crzyjournalist03
09-11-2007, 01:16 PM
The Browns dealt week one starter Charlie Frye to the Seahawks today for a draft choice...wonder if this means Brady Quinn starts on Sunday?

pirate4state
09-11-2007, 02:58 PM
link (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070911/ap_on_sp_fo_ne/fbn_browns_frye_traded)

crzyjournalist03
09-11-2007, 03:08 PM
The sad thing is that I heard the Browns brought in Ken Dorsey because he was a good mentor to Quinn during the preseason, and Dorsey may be the starter this week.

You know your team is bad if a guy who didn't have a job in the league last week is your starting quarterback in week two.

pirate4state
09-11-2007, 03:10 PM
I'm tryin to remember what guy on ESPN was like "pick your QB already" hahaha

Adidas410s
09-11-2007, 03:17 PM
They're just trying to keep Quinn from the wolves for as long as possible. However..they face the following teams which all have pretty good defenses:

Cincy
@ Oakland
Baltimore
@ New England

So either they're waiting for the game @ home vs Miami or for the game @ St Louis after their bye week.

crzyjournalist03
09-11-2007, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
They're just trying to keep Quinn from the wolves for as long as possible. However..they face the following teams which all have pretty good defenses:

Cincy
@ Oakland
Baltimore
@ New England

So either they're waiting for the game @ home vs Miami or for the game @ St Louis after their bye week.

ha...I just decided to pick against the Browns as often as possible in my elimination league...probably won't do it against Oakland just because they both stink, but looks like my plan will provide easy wins 4 out of the first 5 weeks!

Phil C
09-11-2007, 03:38 PM
Brady is a good one! Cleveland will be a power in a few years.