Cameron Crazy
09-10-2007, 09:27 PM
Any website out there that can do this for me? :D

luvhoops34
09-10-2007, 09:28 PM
yea, somewhere....:D

burnet44
09-10-2007, 09:29 PM
http://www.onlineconversion.com/ (http://)

sinton66
09-10-2007, 09:29 PM
Try this.....go to www.google.com and type in "Metric Conversion" and click on "search".

Cameron Crazy
09-10-2007, 09:30 PM
Yo b44, thats a dead link homes.

Cameron Crazy
09-10-2007, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Try this.....go to www.google.com and type in "Metric Conversion" and click on "search". ha.ha. a little humor from 66. I like :D

burnet44
09-10-2007, 09:31 PM
works for me

Monday September 10, 2007 | Home | Search | FAQ | Message Forum | What's New | Contact Us |

Welcome to OnlineConversion.com
Convert just about anything to anything else.
Over 5,000 units, and 50,000 conversions.
Try our new auto-converter.

Just type in what you want to convert.

Most Popular Conversion Pages
Length, Temperature, Speed, Volume, Weight, Cooking, Area, Fuel Economy, Currency.

All Conversion Pages and Categories
Acceleration Many different acceleration constants. g-unit, meter/square second, more...

Angles Gradients, Radians, Degrees, Minutes, Seconds, Points, More...

Area Square centimeter, Square meter, Square inch, Square foot, Square mile, Square Kilometer, Acres, Circles, More...

Astronomical Astronomical unit, light-years, parsecs, More...

Clothing Convert clothing sizes between many different countries.

Computers and Electronics Various conversions and calculators related to computers and electronics.

Cooking Various cooking volume conversions, including Drop, Dash, Pinch, Teaspoons, Tablespoons, Cups, etc. Plus other cooking conversions such as butter weight, and gas mark temperatures.

Date/Time Several different converters and calculators related to dates and times.

Density kg/cubic meter, lbm/cubic foot, lbm/gallon, aluminum, copper, gold, water, More...

Energy Joules, Btu, calories, electronvolt, erg, watt hour, therm, toe, tce, More...

Finance Several calculators and conversions related to finance

Flow Rate Many different flowrate conversions. Includes separate pages for mass based, volume based, and mole based flowrates.

Force Dyne, gram-force, poundals, newtons, pounds, kgm-force, More...

Frequency Hertz, cycles per second, revolutions per second, degrees per second, radians per second, many more...

Fun Stuff Several fun and interesting calculators and conversions

Length/Distance Millimeters, Centimeters, Inches, Feet, Yards, Meters, Kilometers, Miles, Mils, Rods, Fathoms, Nautical Miles, More...

Light Conversion calculators for illuminance and luminance.

Miscellaneous Several calculators and conversions that didn't fit any other category

Numbers Number conversions and information. Base conversion, SI Standard prefixes, American and British naming conventions, and more...

Power Watts, BTU/hour, foot-lbs/second, Horsepower, kilowatts, More...

Pressure dyne/sq cm, Pascal, poundal/sq foot, Torr, inch H2O, inch mercury, More...

Speed centimeters/second, meters/second, kilometers/hour, feet/second, feet/minute, miles/hour, knots, mach, More...

Temperature Celsius, Fahrenheit, Rankine, Reaumur, and Kelvin

Torque Pound-force Foot, Pound-force Inch, Kilogram-force Meter, and Newton meter

Viscosity Poise, Centipoise, Water, Oil, Glycerin, more...

Volume Liquid and Dry. Liters, Fluid Ounces, Pints, Quarts, Gallons, Milliliter/cc, Barrels, Gill, Hogshead, More...

Weight/Mass Kilograms, Ounces, Pounds, Troy Pounds, Stones, Tons, More...

Additional Pages
Message Forum Archive This is the archive of all the messages from the message forum.

Stop SpyWare Having trouble with pop-ups? Computer running slow? Read this information I have collected about spyware and viruses.

BookMark Us
It may come in handy.

Quick Links:
Select One... ---------- Home Search Forums FAQ ---------- Acceleration Angles Area Astronomical Automotive Capacitance Clothing Computers Cooking Currency Date/Time Density Distance Electronics Energy Finance Flow Rate Force Frequency Fun Stuff HTML Length Light Mass Misc Numbers Power Pressure Speed Temperature Torque Time/Date Viscosity Volume Weight ---------- Contact License Whats New

Check out our Conversion Software for Windows.

Can't find something?
Try searching.

Are you bored?
Try the Fun Stuff.

Was this site helpful?
Link to Us | Donate

Part of the BlueSparks Network. Sites: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Privacy Policy | License © Copyright 1997-2006 Robert Fogt.

luvhoops34
09-10-2007, 09:32 PM
s'matter? you don't have google on your computer?
;)

DU_stud04
09-10-2007, 09:46 PM
why not do the work? you might need to know the conversions later on.

if not pay me, i charge 5$ per conversion ;)

Cameron Crazy
09-10-2007, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
why not do the work? you might need to know the conversions later on.

if not pay me, i charge 5$ per conversion ;) Well, im running out of time, I guess i have to do them myself. Thanks rueb. your a good help. NOT!

Emerson1
09-10-2007, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Well, im running out of time, I guess i have to do them myself. Thanks rueb. your a good help. NOT!

Copy and paste b44s link don't click on it. He is one of the link impaired.

DU_stud04
09-10-2007, 10:14 PM
Well, im running out of time, I guess i have to do them myself. Thanks rueb. your a good help. NOT! homework due at midnight?

conversions are the easiest thing to do. maybe if americans werent so lazy, we could start teaching the metric and start converting ourselfs over to the metric....what just about everyone one is using.

maybe you should started on homework a bit earlier :D

sinton66
09-11-2007, 11:52 AM
ha.ha. a little humor from 66. I like :D

seriously, do that. There are dozens of them.