PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, Burnet....

LH Panther Mom
11-23-2003, 07:26 AM
Well, I went against my usual and made a prediction - saying I thought the game would be close. Do I need to come to Burnet to eat my crow or can I cook it myself? Congrats on your big win.

LH Panther Mom:
[QUOTE]Wharton, I haven't seen ya'll play, but I do know that Burnet will come at you with everything they've got - all 48 minutes. As far as short yardage passes, McGee can and will throw as far as needed. Good luck to your defense putting pressure on him as well. I don't usually make predictions, but I suspect it will be a close game and that when the final buzzer sounds, Burnet will be on top. Good luck to both teams for an injury free game. Burnet, do us proud. :)

<small>[ November 23, 2003, 07:55 AM: Message edited by: LH Panther Mom ]</small>

BurnetBacker
11-23-2003, 08:27 AM
HEY YOU GOT THE INTERCEPTION RIGHT. 3 OF THEM WOW!!!! IT SEEMED TOUGHER THAN THE SCORE SHOWED. WHARTON PLAYED ALL THE WAY NEVER GIVING UP THEY CAN BE PROUD AND UNLIKE SOMERSET THEY DID NOT PLAY DIRTY WHEN THE GAME WAS OUT OF HAND. EVERYONE SHOULD BE PROUD.

bulldogmom2
11-23-2003, 08:31 AM
NO need to eat crow. It was an awesome game. Wharton gave us everything they had. They really did fight hard at it. Congradulations to LH., they announced your score at the game....
Congrads to ya....

LH Panther Mom
11-23-2003, 08:56 AM
WHEW! Thanks....I don't like crow which is why I don't normally make predictions. wink

LH Panther Mom
11-23-2003, 09:01 AM
BurnetBacker:
HEY YOU GOT THE INTERCEPTION RIGHT. 3 OF THEM WOW!!!! IT SEEMED TOUGHER THAN THE SCORE SHOWED. WHARTON PLAYED ALL THE WAY NEVER GIVING UP THEY CAN BE PROUD AND UNLIKE SOMERSET THEY DID NOT PLAY DIRTY WHEN THE GAME WAS OUT OF HAND. EVERYONE SHOULD BE PROUD.Sorry - should've taken out the Wharton poster's quote before I did this - done now.