PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know what's going on in Whitesboro?

big daddy russ
09-10-2007, 12:42 PM
Just saw they were 2-0. Could this be the year?

BobcatBenny
09-10-2007, 01:10 PM
Not likely.

BILLYFRED0000
09-10-2007, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Just saw they were 2-0. Could this be the year?

No. Anna is a mediocre 2a team and Nevada Community has not been good since they became a school. Last time Celina played NC the score was 71 or 69 to zip with the soph's playing the second half. Whitesboro is a scrappy team and plays well and can get up for some games. Probably finish around 500 this year.
But in this district they cannot compete with Pilot Point or Prosper and maybe not Frisco Wakeland this year. Might make number 4 or 5 in district play out of an 8 team district. They will beat Bonham, Princeton, and maybe Van Alstyne. Not sure how good Frisco is going to be. But they return 20 of 21 starters and should be better than last year. Pilot Point is a little down this year but still good enough to probably finish 3rd. Prosper is a good team 2 or 3 rounds deep maybe this year and the Celina. Jury is still out on just how good we are going to be but I think the Offense will be one of the best we have had. Still waiting to see how the defense shapes up a little bit. Potentially as good as any we have ever had. Injuries are piling up on us right now but nothing overly serious just yet. What we get for playing top teams in preseason. Prestonwood will be a nice break.

burnet44
09-12-2007, 10:01 AM
eddie may get it going

mr.leopard man
09-29-2007, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Not likely.

Well Benny you may be right .. but Im Taking Whitesboro 3rd in district

Matthew328
09-29-2007, 07:16 PM
Could this be the year the drought ends??

BILLYFRED0000
09-29-2007, 08:54 PM
I hope so. Prosper must be a little down this year. I did not expect that. Pilot Point is about equal with where Prosper is. If Whitesboro can beat Pilot Point they will finish third. I thought originally that it would be Prosper third and Pilot Point and Whitesboro right behind.

mr.leopard man
10-03-2007, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
I hope so. Prosper must be a little down this year. I did not expect that. Pilot Point is about equal with where Prosper is. If Whitesboro can beat Pilot Point they will finish third. I thought originally that it would be Prosper third and Pilot Point and Whitesboro right behind.

How is Prosper down billy?? the ap has them at #11 in state???? lets finally give those whitesboro bearcats some credit...

Old Tiger
10-03-2007, 10:55 PM
HighSchool fan is probably going mental, lol.

block&tackle
10-03-2007, 10:55 PM
They sure screwed up my predictions. They are well coached and have a decent chance to break the streak. At 4-0 they will win at least 2 more to insure their first winning season in more than 20 years. Its going to take 4 more wins to get to the playoffs - probably come down to Pilot Point in week 10. Wonder when the last time is that they beat PP?

BILLYFRED0000
10-03-2007, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by mr.leopard man
How is Prosper down billy?? the ap has them at #11 in state???? lets finally give those whitesboro bearcats some credit...

I think that number was wrong. That is why you play the games. Whitesboro is better than we thought but unless you make them a top 15 team that defeat means that Prosper was not top 20 material.

burnet44
10-04-2007, 06:49 AM
Eddie is doing a great job

mr.leopard man
10-04-2007, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
I think that number was wrong. That is why you play the games. Whitesboro is better than we thought but unless you make them a top 15 team that defeat means that Prosper was not top 20 material.

Maybe you are right lets see how Prosper responds friday night and Whitesboro also