PDA

View Full Version : Bandera's trash talk

ladydawg03
10-19-2002, 01:55 PM
Is it me or do these people talk a whole lot of trash? All last week we read on how they were going to beat Burnet. THat evidently DID NOT HAPPEN! Now, they go tlaking trash about beating Liberty Hill.. ok, to keep on the safe side, I'd keep my mouth shut!
I hope after lst nights when for the Burnet Bulldogs, everyone will calm down on the comments about us being over rated. Evidently we have something going on, or we wouldn't be beating these teams like we do!

ladydawg03
10-19-2002, 02:00 PM
ok i can't spell.. *last night win
I think if were to be in their shoes after tlaking so much trash, I'd be embarressed!

greendog fan
10-19-2002, 04:05 PM
ladydawg03:
ok i can't spell.. *last night win
I think if were to be in their shoes after tlaking so much trash, I'd be embarressed!Ladydawg, I think you are wrong about Bandera talking trash. All I have read was the players and fan saying it would be a good game and they thought they could win. There was one young punt on here talking trash about us but i think he was the only one.Bandera is a very good team. Hope they beat Liberty Hill.

jimmy43
10-19-2002, 04:51 PM
i have been on this board for a couple of weeks and all i saw was that they were going to give it their all. Don't count on Bandera beating us greendog fan.

greendog fan
10-19-2002, 07:26 PM
jimmy43:
i have been on this board for a couple of weeks and all i saw was that they were going to give it their all. Don't count on Bandera beating us greendog fan.Jimmyboy, I said I hope that they beat LH. I didnt say that they would. If you look back at all the post, I think I,m the only one from Burnet that has given ya,ll the respect from the word go. I am about to lose my respect for you thought.I really dont think you can beat Burnet. I think your game next week against Bandera is for 2nd place. May the best team win Friday night in Bandera. I know the best team will win our last district game

BIG BULLDAWG
10-19-2002, 07:44 PM
Logan Thursday, 10/17/02, 6:22 PM

lets get this straight. we all know that burnet is the best team in the region. we have outstanding talent. and bandera had no chance of defeating us. we are easily ranked top five in state. so all these teams that think they are tuff and are going to beat us need to recognize. and face the facts. just look at our record and that says enough!

BULLDOGFAN
10-19-2002, 08:30 PM
Well first of all lady Dog I have not seen any Bandera pople talking trash about anyone on here, let alone Burnet. We did say, as all fans should, that we hoped to win. That did not happen.

Burnet has an incredible cast of players. They have every right to feel the way they do about themselves. Bandera, on the other hand has a long ways to go.

The first half was solid and fun. The second half was a disaster. Penalties, lack of focus, lack of conditioning, and both offensive and defensive coaches lack of creativity made us look like a J.V. Team. Not only did the players on the field know what would be the next play but so did Burnet's players on the field. It was embarrassing.

I hope that we have learned from this game and wish Burnet every luck in the world. Would be nice to see you guys win it all.

29x281
10-19-2002, 10:24 PM
Big Bulldog, it's a bit too soon to say that "everybody knows we're the best team in the region." Sinton is a great team, and if Burnet takes care of business they'll get their shot at the Pirates. But until someone knocks them off, Sinton is the team to beat.

As for LH, good job so far and good luck at Bandera. If ya'll could enter the last district game at 9-0, then that would be fun.

spaniard
10-19-2002, 10:35 PM
29x281:
Big Bulldog, it's a bit too soon to say that "everybody knows we're the best team in the region." Sinton is a great team, and if Burnet takes care of business they'll get their shot at the Pirates. But until someone knocks them off, Sinton is the team to beat.

As for LH, good job so far and good luck at Bandera. If ya'll could enter the last district game at 9-0, then that would be fun.i hope that lh will come into the last game of district 9-0, that will add to the intensity of the game and make it one of the most looked foreward to games in our districts history. almost taking the place of the burnet marble falls games. but not quite. hehe, i dont think any games will be that hyped up and waited for in this area again.

jimmy43
10-20-2002, 12:27 AM
big bulldawg look at LH's record, same as yours. hmmmmmm 7-0.

29x281
10-20-2002, 08:30 AM
Some numbers from the DataPoll just for the sake of comparing the two 7-0 records:

Liberty Hill's strongest non-district opponent was Caldwell, with a 71.1 power rating. Burnet's WEAKEST non-district opponent was Killeen Shoemaker with a 77.8 rating. (Granted, that doesn't include Midland Christian, since the DataPoll does not rate private schools.)

Still, 7-0 is a great record, and I'm sure LH is a quality team that will play tough every time out. Good luck in Bandera.

Pandora
10-20-2002, 11:05 AM
ladydawg03:
Is it me or do these people talk a whole lot of trash? All last week we read on how they were going to beat Burnet. THat evidently DID NOT HAPPEN! Now, they go tlaking trash about beating Liberty Hill.. ok, to keep on the safe side, I'd keep my mouth shut!
I hope after lst nights when for the Burnet Bulldogs, everyone will calm down on the comments about us being over rated. Evidently we have something going on, or we wouldn't be beating these teams like we do!Ladydog03, the only person from Bandera that I remember that was talking trash was Mr. Bandera Who, and some of his fellow classmates got him to stop his posting which was embarrassing himself as well as the town. As far as the other people from Bandera saying that they were going to beat Burnet, I would be disappointed if they thought otherwise. A team who has no faith in itself is bound to end up last in district, because they have beaten themselves. I would worry about yourself, staying on the ‘net late at night and ignoring those English classes could have a profound effect on your grade. I would hate to see your new name as Ladydog04.

ladydawg03
10-20-2002, 09:39 PM
Pandora
QUOTE]Ladydog03, the only person from Bandera that I remember that was talking trash was Mr. Bandera Who, and some of his fellow classmates got him to stop his posting which was embarrassing himself as well as the town. As far as the other people from Bandera saying that they were going to beat Burnet, I would be disappointed if they thought otherwise. A team who has no faith in itself is bound to end up last in district, because they have beaten themselves. I would worry about yourself, staying on the ‘net late at night and ignoring those English classes could have a profound effect on your grade. I would hate to see your new name as Ladydog04.[/QB]ok, I'm sorry for my typing mistakes, I was in a hurry to get to bed I guess that late at night??? I am talking about Bandera Who and all the stuff he has said about beating Burnet, how Burnet was over rated and so on. Now, on to your remarks about my english, I am holding an "A" in my College Dual Credit class thank you for your concern, but I don't need it. I'm sorry for the typing errors I made, please forgive me.

ladydawg03
10-20-2002, 09:43 PM
jimmy43:
big bulldawg look at LH's record, same as yours. hmmmmmm 7-0.I'm not taking up for big bulldawgs comment because it wasn't quite "classy," but our records may be the same, but how can you compare records when we haven't played the same teams?