PDA

View Full Version : After two weeks my pick

injuredinmelee
09-09-2007, 09:41 PM
for college footballs national champ is LSU.

Cameron Crazy
09-09-2007, 09:43 PM
UT.

injuredinmelee
09-09-2007, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
UT.

DOnt know if UT has the defense to win a NC.

Cameron Crazy
09-09-2007, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
DOnt know if UT has the defense to win a NC. There is allways room for improvement.

injuredinmelee
09-09-2007, 09:53 PM
yes and think how much better LSU will be at the end of the season... lol

Cameron Crazy
09-09-2007, 09:54 PM
yes and think how much better LSU will be at the end of the season... lol True point, but the way college football has been idk who to pick. crazy two weeks.

pirate4state
09-09-2007, 09:54 PM
for college footballs national champ is LSU.

that's a good pick - they look GOOD!! :thumbsup:

injuredinmelee
09-09-2007, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
that's a good pick - they look GOOD!! :thumbsup:
I would pick them to beat the Cowboys... lol

pirate4state
09-09-2007, 10:01 PM
I would pick them to beat the Cowboys... lol

well then that would be a DUMB pick, but yours to have :p

kof96
09-09-2007, 10:15 PM
oklahoma will beat texas down this year.

CelinaCatFan
09-09-2007, 10:16 PM
UT won't be winning a title this year. The Arkansas State game showed they are not championship material this year.

After the OU game, they won't even be winning the Big12 South. As a horns fan, I hate to admit it or give OU any credit. But, OU looks very dangerous this year. The only team playing better football than OU is LSU.

Bull19
09-09-2007, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by kof96
oklahoma will beat texas down this year.

sure looks like thats a good possibility

DU_stud04
09-09-2007, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by CelinaCatFan
The only team playing better football than OU is LSU. agreed

Fal44
09-10-2007, 12:01 AM
I still think UT will beat OU.. but National Champ is LSU...

sweetwater07
09-10-2007, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
UT.

not gonna happen man...Colt McCoy is good...but hes not that good...
not to mention the defense is nothing compared to LSU's

buff4life
09-10-2007, 12:11 AM
DOnt know if UT has the defense to win a NC.

while they may not be LSU, they looked very good against top 25 TCU, they would have only allowed points if Colt would have decided to throw to the orange jerseys instead of the Purple ones, I was proud of the improvement. Defensive line clogged up the line and the linebackers looked fast, energetic, and fiery

IHStangFan
09-10-2007, 02:03 AM
for college footballs national champ is LSU. yup...I've been saying that since before the season even started. It's ashamed that LSU and Florida will play regular season and knock one of themselves out of the race cause THAT is the Natl Champ. game in my mind.

LSU -vs- Cal in Champ. Game.

injuredinmelee
09-10-2007, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
yup...I've been saying that since before the season even started. It's ashamed that LSU and Florida will play regular season and knock one of themselves out of the race cause THAT is the Natl Champ. game in my mind.

LSU -vs- Cal in Champ. Game.

WOW CAL??? That pick shocks me. Dont hear there name pop up on the national title scene too often. Hopefully the Big East teams will beat each other up so we dont have to hear the media hyped talk of one of those schools being in the BCS title game.

IHStangFan
09-10-2007, 02:45 AM
WOW CAL??? That pick shocks me. Dont hear there name pop up on the national title scene too often. Hopefully the Big East teams will beat each other up so we dont have to hear the media hyped talk of one of those schools being in the BCS title game. I only say Cal because I know the media loves the Pac 10 and I think Cal is going to beat up on USC this season and we know how the media has been "jock riding" USC so far this year....so who better to hype after USC goes down..than the team that downed them.

I think it could easily be LSU -vs- OU as well. (It pains me to say it, but I think OU is for real this year)