PDA

View Full Version : football god top10

kof96
09-09-2007, 09:39 PM
1-giddings 2-Liberty Hill 3-Gilmer 4-cuero 5-Royse city 6-WOS 7-Celina 8-Graham 9-Rio Hondo 10-Liberty-Eylau

pirate4state
09-09-2007, 10:05 PM
5-5 liberty hill #2 - wow - LOL

kof96
09-09-2007, 10:13 PM
Liberty Hill is good its a joke .I know they will not go 5-5

Cameron Crazy
09-09-2007, 10:14 PM
Graham #8 I can deal with that. Nice ratings!

pirate4state
09-09-2007, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by kof96
Liberty Hill is good its a joke .I know they will not go 5-5

Oh, it's a JOKE. You should keep your day job. :p

IHStangFan
09-10-2007, 01:59 AM
with the exception of Rio Hondo...I think it looks decent.

Aesculus gilmus
09-10-2007, 07:54 AM
Are Giddings and Liberty Hill still slated to go into Div II as they did last year?

I agree that Royse City ought to be good because they had a dynamite sophomore QB last season who is no doubt even more polished now.

Liberty-Eylau has started slowly, but the Leopards almost always do. They can't "change their spots" in that regard.

Right now it appears they don't really have a capable successor to Middlebrooks at QB.

Gilmer is better than anyone expected, ESPECIALLY on defense, and if our own sophomore QB continues to progress, look out.

LH Panther Mom
09-10-2007, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Aesculus gilmus
Are Giddings and Liberty Hill still slated to go into Div II as they did last year?

Unless either Hutto or Taylor miss the playoffs, we will be DII. At this point, it's unlikely that Taylor will make the playoffs, but it's waaaaaay too early to tell.

gtownfan
09-10-2007, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Aesculus gilmus

For Giddings to go D-1, Caldwell and La Grange would both have to make the playoffs with Giddings (Bellville and Navasota not making the playoffs).

Possible?? Who knows, it's going to be a tough district!

LH OffseasonVet
09-10-2007, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Unless either Hutto or Taylor miss the playoffs, we will be DII. At this point, it's unlikely that Taylor will make the playoffs, but it's waaaaaay too early to tell.

Both Hutto and Taylor would have to miss playoffs for LH to go DI, Taylor can easily miss the playoffs but I doubt Hutto will.

LH Panther Mom
09-10-2007, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by LH OffseasonVet
Both Hutto and Taylor would have to miss playoffs for LH to go DI, Taylor can easily miss the playoffs but I doubt Hutto will.
:doh: :doh: Yeah...I retyped it 4 times, before I went with it. It was early. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :p ;)

rockdale80
09-10-2007, 10:42 AM

Taylor over LH by 49.

Texasfootball2
09-10-2007, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Graham #8 I can deal with that. Nice ratings!

Graham has done nothing to warrant proof of a #8 ranking yet, but if they are a top ten team we will find out this week. With was Wylie has shown against Brownwood and their total dismantling of Iowa Park last week they deserved to be ranked more than Graham.

I know Graham hasn't given up a single point this year but you can say they have played anybody yet. An average Midland Greenwood team with a backup QB and a coach who gave Graham the ball practically in the red zone all night, and a 12-0 over Clyde. Not excatly stellar performances. The #8 team in the state should have scored about 40 point on Greenwood where they were giving Graham the ball at, and Clyde had several opportunities to score.

Whether they are #8 team in the state or not!! Who knows, but they will sure get the chance to prove it this week. And if Graham beats Wylie this Friday, I will be the first one to take my hat off to them and congradulate them.

kof96
09-10-2007, 11:09 AM
you might be right about graham.I thought about putting AW in there.Also I droped celina they dont look to be as good this year.There O line and D line do not look as good as last years.Great skilled players and speed.They need to get better across the line because if they had to play a giddings or Liberty Hill right now they would get there butts handed to them.Its a long season and we will see.The real football god has spoken.:clap:

JasperDog94
09-10-2007, 11:13 AM
Hey "football god", read my sig.:D :D :D

kof96
09-10-2007, 11:32 AM
OKLAHOMA:eek: :eek:

BILLYFRED0000
09-10-2007, 12:19 PM

It looks like Hutto and Taylor are weak this year. Right now I would say it is 40 60 you will be D1. But it is early right now and who knows. I can say with some certainty that I believe Taylor does not make it. The book is still out on Hutto this year. Kind of an odd year for your district in that regard.

Johnny 5
09-10-2007, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
with the exception of Rio Hondo...I think it looks decent.

RH's team is better than last year. ALot better

BILLYFRED0000
09-10-2007, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
It looks like Hutto and Taylor are weak this year. Right now I would say it is 40 60 you will be D1. But it is early right now and who knows. I can say with some certainty that I believe Taylor does not make it. The book is still out on Hutto this year. Kind of an odd year for your district in that regard.

I will say that I think Hutto finishes Second in District if they stay healthy. I think I will make that 30 70. 30 percent chance of you going D1. The rest of the district is just weak. Your district looks a lot like Celina's this year. One really good team, one above average and the rest can compete for the cellar. Celina has 2 decent teams in the district besides us this year in an 8 team district.

HipposGitErDun
09-10-2007, 04:37 PM

While I agree that Hutto is rebuilding (they will be better next year) I would not say they are weak. They have played 2 games against 4A teams, and easily won them both. What do you base your "weak" comment on?

We are also in a 5 team district,,, I am fairly confident that we will not finish 4th or 5th.

thatsminty
09-10-2007, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by HipposGitErDun
While I agree that Hutto is rebuilding (they will be better next year) I would not say they are weak. They have played 2 games against 4A teams, and easily won them both. What do you base your "weak" comment on?

We are also in a 5 team district,,, I am fairly confident that we will not finish 4th or 5th.

SO HOW THE BOYS LOOKIN?!!!!

BILLYFRED0000
09-10-2007, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by HipposGitErDun

No I retracted my statement. I think Hutto fininshes second to LH.
I am not sure about the quality of the 4a teams you faced but any 4a team should be close to equal to an average 3a team. When I said weak, I meant weak for Hutto. You guys reload not rebuild.

LH Panther Mom
09-10-2007, 06:56 PM

I am not sure about the quality of the 4a teams you faced but any 4a team should be close to equal to an average 3a team. When I said weak, I meant weak for Hutto. You guys reload not rebuild.
I don't know how good Dripping Springs is this year. That was Hutto's Zero Week opponent and they won 36-14. Drip turned around and had their way with Wimberley this past week, 31-14.