PDA

View Full Version : Grossman is AWFUL

JR2004
09-09-2007, 06:07 PM
That guy shouldn't be the QB of an arena league team, much less the defending conference champs. It can't hurt for them to bring in Leftwich this week for a tryout because there's no way they can keep putting that guy under center every week.

I'm thinking that McNabb is the QB in the Windy City next season because Grossman sure won't be with more games like this.

Old Tiger
09-09-2007, 06:18 PM
Ya...he's the team cancer. They will draft a QB in the next draft.

R4Editor
09-09-2007, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
That guy shouldn't be the QB of an arena league team, much less the defending conference champs. It can't hurt for them to bring in Leftwich this week for a tryout because there's no way they can keep putting that guy under center every week.

I'm thinking that McNabb is the QB in the Windy City next season because Grossman sure won't be with more games like this. Leftwich i think has been picked up or will be picked up by Baltmore Ravens.

JR2004
09-09-2007, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by R4Editor
Leftwich i think has been picked up or will be picked up by Baltmore Ravens.

Yeah I had heard they were bringing him in there to get a look and that it might mean Boller would be getting his walking papers. I think McNabb will be a welcome addition next year for Chicago.

Maybe Jon Gruden will be interested in Grossman. If he could carry 10 QB's on his roster I'm sure he would.

burnet44
09-09-2007, 07:34 PM
Rex Gr0 "QB rating" ssman

piratebg
09-10-2007, 07:16 AM
Were you expecting him to play better? This guys BLOWS. :D

IHStangFan
09-10-2007, 07:30 AM
I don't know why he's still starting. If you ask me, I thought he sucked in college, and he still sucks.

piratebg
09-10-2007, 07:32 AM
Brian Griese is the better quarterback, but you'll never see him in a game. :dispntd:

IHStangFan
09-10-2007, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
Brian Griese is the better quarterback, but you'll never see him in a game. :dispntd: Lovey has a man-crush on Rex I think. :D

PlayaJBiehl20
09-10-2007, 09:03 AM
Grossman just can't be a productive NFL starter, Bears will have a tough time even making the NFC championship if they don't get better play from their quarter back. Because more than likely Devin Hester can't have the season he did last year, and the Bears defense won't get the bounces they did last year f.e. against Dentist Green and the Cardinals.

coach
09-10-2007, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by PlayaJBiehl20
Grossman just can't be a productive NFL starter, Bears will have a tough time even making the NFC championship if they don't get better play from their quarter back. Because more than likely Devin Hester can't have the season he did last year, and the Bears defense won't get the bounces they did last year f.e. against Dentist Green and the Cardinals.

its funny because everyone on this board hates rex and says he sucks but when vy has an off game but he still wins everyone says he is awsome bc he is just a winner he will get the job done..well isnt that what rex does? he is a winner he just gets the job done?

piratebg
09-10-2007, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by coach
its funny because everyone on this board hates rex and says he sucks but when vy has an off game but he still wins everyone says he is awsome bc he is just a winner he will get the job done..well isnt that what rex does? he is a winner he just gets the job done?

As QBs, they both suck, but VY is easily the better athlete. Maybe that's why people are so quick jump on the VY bandwagon. I don't know.

coach
09-10-2007, 10:59 AM
As QBs, they both suck, but VY is easily the better athlete. Maybe that's why people are so quick jump on the VY bandwagon. I don't know.

yeah but clearly rex is a better winner he lead his team to the nfc championship game? i am just wondering its basically the same thing but ppl are much more highly on vince than rex

piratebg
09-10-2007, 11:01 AM
yeah but clearly rex is a better winner he lead his team to the nfc championship game? i am just wondering its basically the same thing but ppl are much more highly on vince than rex

I like the think the defense and special teams carried them to the Super Bowl. :D

coach
09-10-2007, 11:05 AM
I like the think the defense and special teams carried them to the Super Bowl. :D

well so do i but no one dares to say that the defense and special teams carried the titans to however many victories they had last year

crzyjournalist03
09-10-2007, 11:10 AM
well so do i but no one dares to say that the defense and special teams carried the titans to however many victories they had last year

because they didn't...they were 1-5 when VY took over...they couldn't do anything...He starts, the team goes 8-8...

If Grossman sits, the Bears still go to the Super Bowl last year...that's the difference.

coach
09-10-2007, 11:13 AM
i mean im not saying dont give vy any credit...he ddeserves alot of credit but i just think we should lay off grossman vy does bring alot to the table but cut grossman some slack

BILLYFRED0000
09-10-2007, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by JR2004

I'm thinking that McNabb is the QB in the Windy City next season because Grossman sure won't be with more games like this.
Give me a break. The bears lost because the running backs could not hold onto the ball. Grossman throws a good deep ball but he is not getting a lot of love from his offense. He is not good compared to some but if his backs could have held onto the ball they might have beaten a good Charger team. Definetly not his fault.

JR2004
09-10-2007, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Give me a break. The bears lost because the running backs could not hold onto the ball. Grossman throws a good deep ball but he is not getting a lot of love from his offense. He is not good compared to some but if his backs could have held onto the ball they might have beaten a good Charger team. Definetly not his fault.

Yeah it was his fault. AND about that deep ball...LOL. That guy has a wet noodle attached to his shoulder.