PDA

View Full Version : wookinpanub....

necks_c/09
09-09-2007, 11:21 AM
i dont know if it is because you put me on ignore or what but it says ur inbox is full so go clean it

wookinpanub
09-09-2007, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
i dont know if it is because you put me on ignore or what but it says ur inbox is full so go clean it

look, I'm not in the mood for drama here. If what you have to say to me can't be shared diplomatically in an open forum, then perhaps its best to not say it at all.

It gets old the way Caldwell is blasted. My poll last week proved it. Everyone predicts they'll fall flat - and the only reason I put it on there was to PROVE that point.

When we win, it's as quiet as a mouse, but when there's a loss. STIR IT UP!

No offense to you, but this back-and-forth stuff has become draining and is getting overly personal.

Bottom line: I know a LOT more about high school football than you think I do. I've voted on AP, blah, blah, blah.

Just lay off.:rolleyes:

rockdale80
09-09-2007, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by wookinpanub
look, I'm not in the mood for drama here. If what you have to say to me can't be shared diplomatically in an open forum, then perhaps its best to not say it at all.

It gets old the way Caldwell is blasted. My poll last week proved it. Everyone predicts they'll fall flat - and the only reason I put it on there was to PROVE that point.

No offense to you, but this back-and-forth stuff has become draining and is getting overly personal.

Bottom line: I know a LOT more about high school football than you think I do. I've voted on AP, blah, blah, blah.

Can I send you one. Its full.

necks_c/09
09-09-2007, 11:53 AM

Just lay off.:rolleyes: ok.....

but you took a personal shot at me and at wc as a whole and i would stilll like to see where i lasted caldwell....

just because everybody votes against them and doesnt post when they win doesnt mean you have to say i blast them on every thread their included in and take ur anger out on wc....

i just figured i would send u a pm so i could say what i really thought and everybody else wouldnt have to see....

and personally, i could care less about how much you think you know about football......

i dont care because that comment was low, i dont care for your football knowledge or you

necks_c/09
09-09-2007, 11:54 AM
oh and p.s.

if ur not in the mood for drama then why even go that route earlier,

you knew this was coming

wookinpanub
09-09-2007, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
oh and p.s.

if ur not in the mood for drama then why even go that route earlier,

you knew this was coming

so you're admitting the PM would be drama-based.

necks_c/09
09-09-2007, 12:08 PM
so you're admitting the PM would be drama-based. duh, this whole matter is drama based.....

and you keep avoiding everything that has any point.....

why?

i dont know,

maybe because you cant back up anything you say with evedence:hand:

LH Panther Mom
09-09-2007, 12:11 PM

From looking back at that poll, the only derogatory comments made about Caldwell were made by people from Caldwell. If you go into a season trying to prove that your team is going to fall flat, don't come betting for respect. Who cares how much you know? Caldwell is not blasted, other than your comments. Sheesh......give it a rest!

scrub c
09-09-2007, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Sheesh......give it a rest!

thanks LHPM

and I love the no jock riding avatar!!! AWESOME

loboes86
09-09-2007, 12:39 PM
The plug has already been pulled on this web site becauese of all the "Drama" you guys give it a rest before everybody else has to pay for the "Drama".

Sweetwater Red
09-09-2007, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by loboes86
The plug has already been pulled on this web site becauese of all the "Drama" you guys give it a rest before everybody else has to pay for the "Drama".

Agreed!

necks_c/09
09-09-2007, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by loboes86
The plug has already been pulled on this web site becauese of all the "Drama" you guys give it a rest before everybody else has to pay for the "Drama". well i tried to take this matter to a pm but he decided he wanted to keep it in a "public forum where it could be discussed diplomatically"

necks_c/09
09-09-2007, 12:49 PM
so u sent me a pm saying have i tried to send another one yet,

i just did, and its still shows that its full.....

way to go buddy:clap:

slpybear the bullfan
09-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Guys.... just one clarification. The site is not going to have the plug pulled because of every threat of drama. But there will be little tolerance for it. Let's move along from this topic.