PDA

View Full Version : There's only one word for LSU -- WOW!!!

18handicap
09-09-2007, 01:13 AM
I figured we would beat VT by a score of 9-3. After what I saw tonight, I'm just speechless and the only word I can think of is -- WOW!!!

Maroon87
09-09-2007, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by 18handicap
I figured we would beat VT by a score of 9-3. After what I saw tonight, I'm just speechless and the only word I can think of is -- WOW!!!

LSU is the best team I've seen so far this year, hands down.

JR2004
09-09-2007, 01:18 AM
LSU had better be number 1 in the country after tonight. No way on the Good Lord's green earth is USC better than them.

VanKampen
09-09-2007, 01:37 AM
one word for VT - overrated

they barely beat ECU at home. whoever expected this to be close after LSU spanked miss state is insane or works for ESPN

18handicap
09-09-2007, 01:45 AM
I didn't get to go tonight, but I can't wait to go in a couple of weeks against against Steve Spurrier and the Cocks of SC.

big daddy russ
09-09-2007, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
LSU had better be number 1 in the country after tonight. No way on the Good Lord's green earth is USC better than them.
It's starting to look like there are three elite teams in the country: LSU, USC, and Oklahoma.

If you were to ask me to rank the top five teams in the nation right now, they'd look like this...

1. LSU
2. OU
3. USC
4. West Virginia
5. Penn State

They're probably not top ten material just yet, but Georgia Tech also looks scary (that 0-2 Wake Forest team is a whole hell of a lot better than I gave them credit for) and Boston College also looks stout.

USC's win against Idaho is nowhere near as impressive as any of LSU's or OU's victories. Granted, Dennis Erikson left the cupboard full at Idaho and they're starting to shape up as one of the tougher mid-majors, but the Trojans' first real test comes next week in Lincoln.